Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]What, so tentacles could take the place of adult Ophelia in bed with Niur? > :o
What was that, might I ask...?

[/QUOTE]
To summon the kraken.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh well. Too lazy to fix~
Oh.

I thought my job was to host the new arc tho (but I'm not doing that very well either tbh

[/QUOTE]
You're doing fine! We'll all help you with things if need be I'm sure c:

I've already told you that I'll be happy to help you with anything should you need it :3

Never mind then.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]What, so tentacles could take the place of adult Ophelia in bed with Niur? > :o
What was that, might I ask...?

[/QUOTE]

Colt556 said:
Pretty much. Mikado left for glorious adventure during the reign of the previous guild master so she wouldn't even know Lloyd's in charge now.
Noted, I'll come up with something and update you. Plus, I'd also like to add that at the beginning of the Malnia mission, Lloyd has been Guild Master for three months, and the handover happened a week before Lloyd officially took office.

Time to try and get some rest. I hope everyone has a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and such! ( Have to cover all the time zones! )

>disappears under the covers

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Noted, I'll come up with something and update you. Plus, I'd also like to add that at the beginning of the Malnia mission, Lloyd has been Guild Master for three months, and the handover happened a week before Lloyd officially took office.

[/QUOTE]
I saw on your CS that Lloyd was 37 and his bio said he became GM at 37 so I knew the promotion happened during Mikado's absence. Aint she in for a shocker when she hears the news.

Colt556 said:
I saw on your CS that Lloyd was 37 and his bio said he became GM at 37 so I knew the promotion happened during Mikado's absence. Aint she in for a shocker when she hears the news.
Hah! Very much looking forward to her reaction then. Especially since Lloyd was a loner who tended to wander off by himself most times so I daresay she would barely know him.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Hah! Very much looking forward to her reaction then. Especially since Lloyd was a loner who tended to wander off by himself most times so I daresay she would barely know him.

[/QUOTE]
Was Lloyd a child when he joined Lamia Scale?

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Nope. He was 18. Migrated to Fiore from the West and joined Lamia Scale almost immediately after.

[/QUOTE]
I think I said he was a child in Maya's backstory so I'll make the relevant changes xD

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]-starestarestares-

[/QUOTE]
A triple stare... D:

>retreats!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Embaga Elder

Now how would you like your first assault to be for hitting on Valken's Millie? Pimp hand? Gut punch? Knee to balls? Choke hold? Knee to face?

Also I think there friendship should start on a fight? :3 Seems manly enough eh?

Poor Millie will be surrounded by shirtless sweaty men

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I think I said he was a child in Maya's backstory so I'll make the relevant changes xD
Zuka said:
@Embaga Elder
Now how would you like your first assault to be for hitting on Valken's Millie? Pimp hand? Gut punch? Knee to balls? Choke hold? Knee to face?

Also I think there friendship should start on a fight? :3 Seems manly enough eh?

Poor Millie will be surrounded by shirtless sweaty men
The smell though. I don't envy her.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]The smell though. I don't envy her.

[/QUOTE]
To you, who doesn't like men.

Men smells are great :3

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]You like them eau de natural, eh?

[/QUOTE]
Well to be honest men's cologne smells pretty grand.

Maybe it's not the smell so much as the sight of sweaty men training.

Muscles flexing. Hue!

Makes me wanna gym more...

To... get fit!!..

>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back