Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I wish I could be more active in this when you guys are online but SOME people decided to be born in different timezones.

[/QUOTE]
Why don't you try killing yourself and reincarnating as a person in America? That's what I did (though not because of timezones).

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Why don't you try killing yourself and reincarnating as a person in America? That's what I did (though not because of timezones).

[/QUOTE]
I tried that once and I was reincarnated as Rosy O'Donald.

It wasn't a good life.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I tried that once and I was reincarnated as Rosy O'Donald.
It wasn't a good life.

[/QUOTE]
Ouch, you poor thing... D:

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I tried that once and I was reincarnated as Rosy O'Donald.
It wasn't a good life.

[/QUOTE]
Try reincarnating as a person in the North Pole. I hear the WiFi there is great.

Let's have an arc where all the child guild masters become adults and supply logic to their position :0

But not Ophelia. She must become the Kraken.

LeSoraAmari said:
Let's have an arc where all the child guild masters become adults and supply logic to their position :0
Speaking of @Salt Lord can Ophelia summon the Kraken? That'd be hella cool.

LeSoraAmari said:
LeSoraAmari said:
Speaking of @Salt Lord can Ophelia summon the Kraken? That'd be hella cool.
I dunno... Maybe I'll replace her current Soul Summon form with the Kraken so that if [when] she kills herself, that thing'll appear. :v

Or I'll replace Soul Summon entirely with some other form of summoning magic, but that might be later down the road when [if] she learns a new type of magic or something.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I dunno... Maybe I'll replace her current Soul Summon form with the Kraken so that if [when] she kills herself, that thing'll appear. :v
Or I'll replace Soul Summon entirely with some other form of summoning magic, but that might be later down the road when [if] she learns a new type of magic or something.

[/QUOTE]
Make her become the Kraken, I love the concept of that. xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Aaaand the slides are acting up

1071a5776b641795834afd9a987c3801.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back