Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98

Your fandom. Everyones powers are different so I find trying to quantify magic difficult as all magic has strengths and weaknesses.

OP powers generally can only be done once etc.

My idea on Rank's was one's ability to take on certain jobs with success. Valken can pretty much do any job on his own just by the nature of his powers, defensive shadow work, sneakyness, and close combat/interrogation.

Kelica I made C-class because she can not do a single mission without a partner, she has no offensive really. Her paired with a A-rank will achieve most but not all jobs.

That's how I see ranks, weither someone's powers will enable them to consider jobs solo or as a group to achieve.

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
Your fandom. Everyones powers are different so I find trying to quantify magic difficult as all magic has strengths and weaknesses.

OP powers generally can only be done once etc.

My idea on Rank's was one's ability to take on certain jobs with success. Valken can pretty much do any job on his own just by the nature of his powers, defensive shadow work, sneakyness, and close combat/interrogation.

Kelica I made C-class because she can not do a single mission without a partner, she has no offensive really. Her paired with a A-rank will achieve most but not all jobs.

That's how I see ranks, weither someone's powers will enable them to consider jobs solo or as a group to achieve.
THE POWER OF LOVE HAS NO WEAKNESS! IT OVERCOMES ALL OBSTACLES!

tumblr_mw5xq6he7Q1qhfll9o1_250.gif

@Mitchs98

I'd remove Momoko and Bizma as S-class from FT due to inactivity or just downgrade to A-Class.

That leaves most guilds with 3/2 which is resonable

Kazehana said:
Why do so many people say "the S-class mage" to describe their characters in their posts? :o
Maybe it's just a freaky coincidence :o :o
I know I personally do it because most times I can't think of how to start a sentence, it's an easy starter for me xD

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
I'd remove Momoko and Bizma as S-class from FT due to inactivity or just downgrade to A-Class.

I'm about to remove Zebra altogether. Fem is busy with finals.

Remember most of the S-rank gang have been RPing in this thread actively since it started months ago, so I guess it's alittle reward as such :3

Then again I detest being OP and most my fights are equal regardless of rank because it is just more FUN.

I usually have Valken make bets (no magic, no daggers, at midday under the sun, fist fight, not using his arms etc) because hell it's more interesting to watch xD

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98

Hibiki is meant to be getting an upgrade soon, so I do believe he's becoming an S-Class too. For character development purposes and a new soul and such~

Maya will be leaving Lamia Scale at the end of this arc, and Masaki is... You know. So my only character will be Hibiki :3

Maya probably won't be ditched for ever though, I'd probably use her again in an arc or twos time xD

I can't believe that I actually contemplated killing her off :(

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I use my mobile for this site, and I've never actually used photoshop in my life, lol. Is it easy though?
It aint that hard making a character's hair color black.

Also, after having done my own search I have come to realize two things.

1: My standards are exceptionally high (I already knew that) and as such finding a good picture without altering it to fit is very difficult. All of the pictures of older women with black hair were either too lewd, too low quality, or had various accessories that wouldn't fit.

2: Almost every single picture that almost made the cut was of a villain. Maya confirmed evil.

Anyways, have these two pictures. One of which doesn't even fit the theme but I like it so you can have it.

sample_5c66d38c702312411a100ee9fcb4749e03f18fbf.png

sample_a3c3caef93a08330871794c3b6c74d2d20ec7344.jpg

Mitchs98 said:
I'm about to remove Zebra altogether. Fem is busy with finals.
Even so isn't Bizma just... archive magic? That doesn't seem strong enough to be an S-rank imo

Colt556 said:
It aint that hard making a character's hair color black.
Also, after having done my own search I have come to realize two things.

1: My standards are exceptionally high (I already knew that) and as such finding a good picture without altering it to fit is very difficult. All of the pictures of older women with black hair were either too lewd, too low quality, or had various accessories that wouldn't fit.

2: Almost every single picture that almost made the cut was of a villain. Maya confirmed evil.

Anyways, have these two pictures. One of which doesn't even fit the theme but I like it so you can have it.

sample_5c66d38c702312411a100ee9fcb4749e03f18fbf.png

sample_a3c3caef93a08330871794c3b6c74d2d20ec7344.jpg
I actually really like the top one, that's really cool. Thank you for doing your own research on the matter :3

I had the same issue, it was literally lewd photos everywhere.

Zuka said:
Even so isn't Bizma just... archive magic? That doesn't seem strong enough to be an S-rank imo
No. Her magic is a better magic of Sakura's magic. She brings stuff to life from books

Also, feels good being one of the few that doesn't use my rank and instead chooses to just spam "he/she" and "his/her". I COULD spice it up, but fuck that, that takes effort.

Colt556 said:
Also, feels good being one of the few that doesn't use my rank and instead chooses to just spam "he/she" and "his/her". I COULD spice it up, but fuck that, that takes effort.
Says the guy with the most OP anti-mage in the place; Gilad.

GG. WP

@LeSoraAmari @Huor Spinks

So Noah and Valken are sparring near the train station because boys, I figured while they are in the thick of it both might rock up (or just Maya) and break it up Erza v Natsu/Grey style xD

Zuka said:
Says the guy with the most OP anti-mage in the place; Gilad.
GG. WP
Well I did specifically design Gilad to hard-counter mages in general. But that has nothing to do with my preference for he/she spam.

Zuka said:
@LeSoraAmari @Huor Spinks
So Noah and Valken are sparring near the train station because boys, I figured while they are in the thick of it both might rock up (or just Maya) and break it up Erza v Natsu/Grey style xD
I was actually thinking of having Maya go there, potentially Lloyd too as he'd be made to tag along by Maya most likely xD

Just don't hit her in the face. Please.

Kyuubey said:
I might ruin Maya being able to do that. Hue.
Wut lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
I was actually thinking of having Maya go there, potentially Lloyd too as he'd be made to tag along by Maya most likely xD

Wut lmao
You told me I could have Aria interact with you and I said I would post for her today, so. You might have your hands full. xD

LeSoraAmari said:

Wut lmao
I wasn't planning on it, but Casanova might just Kek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back