• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I am sorry, ;_; I am procrastinating. I will reply now.

[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting 2 :3

[QUOTE="C O I S E]goD FUCKING DAMNIT

[/QUOTE]
I have heard your prayer and I don't do that sort of thing but what seems to be the problem?

[QUOTE="C O I S E]that stupid shit changed my name.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I thought you did that since it was the character that you were proud with

Wyatt said:
Oh, I thought you did that since it was the character that you were proud with
I mean, of course I'm proud of my character, but shit!

I loved that other name.

[QUOTE="C O I S E]I mean, of course I'm proud of my character, but shit!
I loved that other name.

[/QUOTE]
So change it back, it might take a day but it can't be done. Plus I was so confused when I saw this new name and it is easy to tag you with your last name.

Wyatt said:
So change it back, it might take a day but it can't be done. Plus I was so confused when I saw this new name and it is easy to tag you with your last name.
You can't. There's a 365 day cooling-off period with every name change. The only reason this was so easy to change this time was because it was my first time.

[QUOTE="C O I S E]You can't. There's a 365 day cooling-off period with every name change. The only reason this was so easy to change this time was because it was my first time.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that sucks. I haven't bothered changing my name, not even when I was first making it and it used my facebook shit for what ever reason

Wyatt said:
Oh, that sucks. I haven't bothered changing my name, not even when I was first making it and it used my facebook shit for what ever reason
Haha, just make sure that you REALLY want to change your name before you do it

and don't pull a Haloh/C O I S E

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Haha, just make sure that you REALLY want to change your name before you do it
and don't pull a Haloh/C O I S E

[/QUOTE]
The only reason I don't change is because I can't think of anything that would be good enough.

If I do change that is exactly what I will use just to ensure you can never get your name back!

Wyatt said:
The only reason I don't change is because I can't think of anything that would be good enough.
If I do change that is exactly what I will use just to ensure you can never get your name back!
Don't you dare change your name to "Halohbottech"!

I will die inside if you do. ;v;

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Don't you dare change your name to "Halohbottech"!
I will die inside if you do. ;v;

[/QUOTE]
I have 364 days to decide if I want to :P

[QUOTE="C O I S E]That's cruel (:<)

[/QUOTE]
dang it I guess it is my turn to post :P , I feel exhausted right now due to a lack of sleep last night. Also I never said I was a good person 3:D :P

I dunno why, but for whatever reason I made it so that Blake and Simon's respective themes can't play at the same time. Since they only play whenever one's happy/excited while one's angry/threatened, respectfully.

That's weird tbh

@Veyd Sahvoz holy shit you actually remade my rp finally... wow, even I had forgotten about it for a while. Anyway yes it's me Kihara, it's just been a while and obviously I have a new account xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back