Fae Hiding

Nadeya turned him towards her, "I would never laugh at you, especially not for something like that!" She smiled softly, "And don't worry I'm not going to try and drown you anyway, I love you." She kissed him.

She rested her head on his shoulder, "Sure, just means you don't get to see my swim clothes!" She giggled as she said that.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'll be right back!" she said running inside and changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and running out again

she walked up to him and said "hey"

(ok slep then)

Lily curls up in his arms and closed he eyes, nuzzling her head in the crook of his neck

(ok slep then)

Lily curls up in his arms and closed he eyes, nuzzling her head in the crook of his neck

Jackie, a bit minuscule but large at heart leaped around through a forest happily. I swear I heard talking somewhere...Maybe there are other faes? Ohmygad. She giggled to herself and stopped to gaze at a large mushroom patch.

Jackie sulkily walked along a path. She could smell that water was ahead. Perhaps a lake? She hopped along, thinking to herself how fun it'd be to take a short swim before heading out back to her tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back