• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I dunno, Nyr can still have one thief and deal with him in her little prison thing though. That way, you're still in the fight as well. At this rate though, nobody is stopping Achyls' dark magic from hitting Kallin and I know Luness is too busy to stop it. Nyr could seriously help Kallin out in this moment.

Ok I've got one thief being attacked by Nyr the other was dodging until he stumbled. He's the piper, can't have him seared and encased right off the bat. As strong as he his it's impractical for him to get taken out with just 1 attack. Plus I'm trying my best to avoid his death. Which is why I'm making the overbearing attacks at him miss. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. But I am trying to allow everyone some fun instead of one or two people killing everyone. Sorry if it came off differently

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

DawnAntalios said:
It is fine of course. You guys go get that asshat! :3
Give that guy a hell of a battle, yes?
You couldn't have encased all the villains, that's not fair for the rest of us :P . So I assumed you got some of them, and were going to move on to helping the other characters with their battles.

Hmmm this is rather Interesting! and i like!

i thus saw there is a Open slot and just making sure if its still Open.

Crying-1.jpg

Yeah, Quincy is a bit aways from the group and the piper. Alexander just had to fly over there, so Quincy isn't close.

Haha, I know the feeling. Been there, done that. xD

@Draki Hey, can you try to split up your post into a sentence or two? The last sentence is extremely long and it confused me slightly lol. ^^;

Thanks. ^^

Also, you can't see Elena with the piper, because there's two different groups right now and only the dragon and kelpie are with you. @Draki

Last edited by a moderator:
Draki said:
I can't write today I swear! :P
That's another thing I should have explained! xD

@Yonsisac It was actually just filled yesterday, but since I haven't taken the ad down yet, I'll let you post a profile. I think we can accommodate one more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back