• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

We have already visited quite a few places, the tricky thing is; some places aren't physically in mainland FableWood. Places like Wonderland and OZ are their own places, and are are only reachable via portal. But things like the Whispering Isles, the Sand Seas, The Winter Wilds, Branbern, the Giant's forest, the Forest of Reflection etc. Those can all be mapped. If you give me a few days I can take that jpg and roughly mark out where everything would be.

Sounds like a plan. The software I've got can also be used for buildings too if you want basic outlines for that too

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]*lurks while he still has internet*

[/QUOTE]
Oh! Aldur! I saw this today and thought of you

[media]

[/media]

SilverFlight said:
Oh! Aldur! I saw this today and thought of you
[media]

[/media]
I want to see this movie so badly! :o

I still think there should either be an animated series made for FableWood or an animated movie, like a Dreamworks or Pixar kinda style. I would watch it in a heartbeat. O.o

If a series was made, then it'd probably look better as a kinda anime get-up, in my opinion. ^^

Ohkay @SilverFlight now all u have to do is get a load of mooooney and then produce an animated fable wood movie / movie series :3 I am sure u can do tht ! >:3 don't worry I will watch it as we'll!

divyansh said:
Ohkay @SilverFlight now all u have to do is get a load of mooooney and then produce an animated fable wood movie / movie series :3 I am sure u can do tht ! >:3 don't worry I will watch it as we'll!
I'll just do that. :P

Plot twist! Ward's origin story!

The private message icon is the one just to the left of your image icon in the top right of your screen, the little box with an arrow in it. What sites have to played on? (I'll tell you a secret, this is my first real rp on this site xD )

Really? I thought there was a long list because there were 0 slots.. great!

Could you pm me first? I can't initiate a conversation yet because I'm new :)

The first rp I joined was this harry potter one on goodreads. Then later I joined an italian site,but they stopped it for some reason.

So yeah, now I'm here.

Baconhands said:
I think I missed the bit when the ship left (was away). Can we say that Fulgrim managed to sneak on?
Of course. Sorry, I meant to have one of my characters invite you. Just say you got on ^^

Ugh...must sleep...can't stay awake...

So, i will be inactive ( even in reading) till tom. Got a chemistry test. Yea, but it is atoms related so i am happy ^^ ( no one likes that bitchy organic chemistry >_> but this is good )

Anyways look what happened [media]

[/media] FINALLY SOMEONE DOING DEADPOOL RIGHT!
Oh and i had a question, couldn't find a answer. Could someone help ? So one proton is about the weight of half H atom, the weight of a electron is 1/1837 of a H atom. Now a H atom only has 1 electron and 1 proton and no neurton....WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST OF THE WEIGHT! ( >-< Been troubled by this since 2 am, )

Since there are electron and proton in the H atom it is possible that there are other subatomic particles around it as well ( like positron ). I am not sure about this tho, just theorycrafting.

I really cannot wait for that Deadpool movie to come out lol.

Lol, I love how everyone is relaxing and settling down while others are conversing and such...and then Leandra is sleeping on the deck with her back against a railing like that's the most normal place to sleep LOL. I just find it funny for everyone to be relaxing and conversing around her while she's passed out on deck instead of in her own cabin. xD

xD finally fox is doing it right. Anyone remember the deadpool from wolverine origins. * shiver shiver *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back