• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
.................nevermind..................
I'm just gonna do my homework.
Lol. I didn't say who it would be fun for. xD . You could like. Initiate conversation with someone? :P

It's hard to keep up with you guys sometimes I have a bit of a cognitive motor delay from an accident I was in so my hands don't move as fast as my brain( occasionally it gets jumbled ) and in rl I'm a mom of a 14 yr old and 7 yr old (if that bothers anyone sorry) I also have extreme insomnia I've had since a kid that has screwed my sleep schedule so much I fall asleep randomly at times or when I can take sleep meds I'm out cold or sleep walk. Just thought I'd give a heads up why I'm always behind

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]It's hard to keep up with you guys sometimes I have a bit of a cognitive motor delay from an accident I was in so my hands don't move as fast as my brain( occasionally it gets jumbled ) and in rl I'm a mom of a 14 yr old and 7 yr old (if that bothers anyone sorry) I also have extreme insomnia I've had since a kid that has screwed my sleep schedule so much I fall asleep randomly at times or when I can take sleep meds I'm out cold or sleep walk. Just thought I'd give a heads up why I'm always behind

[/QUOTE]
No one is without their baggage. We will always understand and accept whatever's going on in real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back