• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You guys know that it's still the same day, it's about 7:00 p.m. in the RP right now so you guys should get to your clubs and stuff because the next day in the RP is going to be that challenge.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You guys know that it's still the same day, it's about 7:00 p.m. in the RP right now so you guys should get to your clubs and stuff because the next day in the RP is going to be that challenge.

[/QUOTE]
That's what we're doing.

Oh great exalted one.

Kazehana said:
Ame thought about it for a moment, then clapped her hands. "What if we get something really shiny? And I mean really shiny?" she responded, her eyes glowing in excitement. She was absolutely excited at her self fabricated prospect.
Apparently her eyes are shiny too.

Drakerus said:
I've never really been in any other RP but apparently this is considered very fast for one?
Lol nope. This OOC is for people who are in multiple rps. But the actual rp is kinda moderate tbh

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]It's faster than most of the others I've been in....

[/QUOTE]
Really? Maybe it is then. My bad

Drakerus said:
Man your characters just LOVE sudden appearances don't they.
Also reminded me of zombie teacher.
When you're as lazy as him, you just make things happen out of nowhere. It's what he does

Users who are viewing this thread

Back