• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sides? I can use the random number generator on my TI-84 with nonrepeats on a scale of 1-whatever and assign them by groups of whatever we decide

Kazehana said:
Sides? I can use the random number generator on my TI-84 with nonrepeats on a scale of 1-whatever and assign them by groups of whatever we decide
...I meant for dice rolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
? Mitch meant "how many sides on the dice?"

Omg wow lol uhhhh depends on how many groups? I don't know how to pick them all at once. Like, the last two people are almost guaranteed to be stuck together without rolling at all. How can we make it totally random?

Kazehana said:
Omg wow lol uhhhh depends on how many groups? I don't know how to pick them all at once. Like, the last two people are almost guaranteed to be stuck together without rolling at all. How can we make it totally random?
Good question ._.

We can have three people at a time roll a die. Person with lowest number joins team A, person with middle number joins team B, person with highest number joins team C. Repeat with next group of three.

It might suck but it's the first idea I came up with :P .

There are 14 students, of significance (which is us) in the RP so that means we'll have to split that. . .idk how even the teams will be

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]There are 14 students, of significance (which is us) in the RP so that means we'll have to split that. . .idk how even the teams will be

[/QUOTE]
We were curently forming teams IC too. Js.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back