• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm still in, but I'm just having a little trouble keeping track of posting, I can be all over the rp for hours and nobody posts, then I go out too eat and BAM, two new pages

Col said:
I'm still in, but I'm just having a little trouble keeping track of posting, I can be all over the rp for hours and nobody posts, then I go out too eat and BAM, two new pages
That's fine. I think you're going to he paired with @shadowz1995 for the outing if that's okay with you

BlueAra said:
Hi, im a bit new to RPing so if you have any tips or advice, please tell me. :)
I'm sure you'll be fine. Use third person past tense, good grammer, varied structure and diction, and don't post one sentence at a time, and you're all good

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Varien shuddered slightly before standing. "I must take my leave. Notify as soon as something comes up that needs my attention." He said quickly before walking speedily towards the exit, giving a sidelong glance at Ame before leaving the room.
Once outside, he made his way down the forest path, his boots leaving footprints in the earth. The Raven Tree, a beautiful sight underneath the glowing moon. HE smiled softly at the plant before walking past it, dragging his hand along the rough, wooden surface as he began to travel deeper into the forest. Instead of taking a path, he cut straight through the brush and walked in, what would seem to be, a random direction. Soon enough, he came upon a clearing within the wood, a place bathed in pure moonlight. Withing the clearing stood a tall stone with a large, two-handed sword stuck into a large stone at its base. Around the base of the grave were a plethora of blades stuck into the earth, some with a purple cloth tied around the handle, which were fluttering lightly in the breeze. With a smile, he removed his hood and fell to his knees with clasped hands in front of the sword at the foot of the grave. Far off in the distance, a howl of a wolf could be heard clearly, piercing the night. "It's a pleasure to see you...old friend..."

[/QUOTE]
I thought that it was Excalibur at first lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Not yet. But they're being decided. I think. Idk. I'm confused.
The question is.

When are you not confused?

When am I not confused?

When does this OOC ever make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never cuz there's always like two pages of dialogue when I leave so I'm always lost lol.

Also, dueling club for the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back