• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's it about though? I vaguely remember hearing about it. It was all rather negative, but I have heard about it (I think)

Kazehana said:
What's it about though? I vaguely remember hearing about it. It was all rather negative, but I have heard about it (I think)
It's in the category of MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) where 2 teams each have a base that they defend. Each team usually has 5 players who each get to choose a character to take into the match. Within each match is a leveling and objective capturing system including slaying monsters for buffs and destroying enemy structures to get closer to destroying the base. Yes, the community can be harsh but other than that it's a great game and it's definitely not as bad as it used to be. It really helps if you've got friends to play with you.

Drakerus said:
It's in the category of MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) where 2 teams each have a base that they defend. Each team usually has 5 players who each get to choose a character to take into the match. Within each match is a leveling and objective capturing system including slaying monsters for buffs and destroying enemy structures to get closer to destroying the base. Yes, the community can be harsh but other than that it's a great game and it's definitely not as bad as it used to be. It really helps if you've got friends to play with you.
Oh. That sounds... I don't know to be honest

Drakerus said:
Darius had to take a moment to recall what she meant by 'crown quest'. After a while he vaguely remembered the headmaster saying something about a quest and a reward so he assumed it was the same thing Miziki was talking about. At the mentioning of teams the boy became more interested.
"Well, that depends. What do we have for teams so far?" he asked curious.

[COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@Drakerus[/COLOR] @Golden Glow @ScarlettRose16 @Kazehana

((Copy/paste. I thank you.))
Lol you definitely just mentioned yourself xD

Kazehana said:
Oh. That sounds... I don't know to be honest
It's not for everyone and it takes some getting used to but once you get into it it's pretty hard to quit lol.

I've been playing for 4 years now since freshmen year after a friend introduced me.

Drakerus said:
It's not for everyone and it takes some getting used to but once you get into it it's pretty hard to quit lol.
I've been playing for 4 years now since freshmen year after a friend introduced me.
You'd be surprised at how fast I can lost interest lol

Drakerus said:
The drawbacks of copy/paste -_-
xD

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Asada can be navigation," said Gold. "We can each be one of the others, Miziki. I can heal, you can shoot the draugr that will likely be there knowing my luck."

[/QUOTE]
So this brings up a question I've had for a while. Is this based on the elder scrolls? There seems to be a ton of elements of it to say the least

Kazehana said:
So this brings up a question I've had for a while. Is this based on the elder scrolls? There seems to be a ton of elements of it to say the least
It's a massive crossover of any game involving magic. Just, most people use Elder Scrolls.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]SORRY! Let's just say. . . she's got her memory back, the ritual was a success, and she's got her memory back

[/QUOTE]
Fine

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]SORRY! Let's just say. . . she's got her memory back, the ritual was a success, and she's got her memory back

[/QUOTE]
Improvising to the max.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]It's a massive crossover of any game involving magic. Just, most people use Elder Scrolls.

[/QUOTE]
Unless you're me who played Skyrim with too many mods and barely payed attention to the story because they were having too much fun with Amaterasu and Fenrir killing everything in your path.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Improvising to the max.
Unless you're me who played Skyrim with too many mods and barely payed attention to the story because they were having too much fun with Amaterasu and Fenrir killing everything in your path.
There's an Okami mod?

The Chronicler Croi]For [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] because she don't like minions
[media]

[/media]
Is this a bad time to mention I hate that song too? :/

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]There's an Okami mod?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It's a companion mod but it's kind of weird because it gives it the voice of one of the npc women.

It looks JUST like Ammy though

Last edited by a moderator:
Well who pissed in your chereos.. I give up can't make everyone happy I don't listen to to that stuff I listen to metal an industrial although yeah a lot classical

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Well who pissed in your chereos.. I give up can't make everyone happy I don't listen to to that stuff I listen to metal an industrial although yeah a lot classical

[/QUOTE]
Sowwy I'm sort of judgmental :/

I like classical though

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
"Hi Kabechet! We're sorting our teams now actually." She told her before turning back to her group. "Asada would do good at navigation. Though I have no clue what a draugr is. Darius would do good at support, Kate would do good for navigating, and Ame would do good at offense. That said, who wants to be on which team?" She asked them. She nodded at Ames suggestion, "That could work too. Up to you guys really." She told them.

------

@Veyd Sahvoz

Senki Tazuya

Senki was a mix of happy and depressed now that she had her memories back. She was sure her village was completely destroyed by now, which was the cause of her depression. Ironically the cause of the destruction was dragons. Sighing she shook her head, she really needed something to get her mind off of things. She figured why not the crown quest and why not ask Emily? Walking up to her she put on a smile, "
Hey Emily, since some of the other students are forming teams, wanna try to get the crown with me?" She asked her.
Lies! Dragons are everyone's good friends! Especially Alduin. He's a nice guy. Definitely.

Ldybug123 said:
Fuyuki walked up to Miziki. He wanted to join their team, but was too nervous to ask. @Mitchs98
Bruh you gotta initiate conversation sometimes

Also, I think he wants us to make longer posts; I noticed that we have a 3 sentence minimum a little while ago. Just an fyi

Kazehana said:
Ame thought about it, then nodded. "We could draw straws," she said simply, looking between all the people who had gathered. It was a good solution, right?
So do we like roll dice or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back