• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]. . . .You can literally go in the settings and change it

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but settings is like a maze and I can't ever find anything

Kazehana said:
Lol have you seen those puns? How could you not be intelligent? xD
It's funny. When you learn about intelligence in psychology you can't look at someone and say they aren't intelligent legtely since there are so many theories around it >_>.

Drakerus said:
It's funny. When you learn about intelligence in psychology you can't look at someone and say they aren't intelligent legtely since there are so many theories around it >_>.
That is 100% true. But you seem like you would be

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]What about me? Wanna hear one of my thoughts on various social things and what not? :3

[/QUOTE]
After you post so the timeskip can happen sure.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]What about me? Wanna hear one of my thoughts on various social things and what not? :3

[/QUOTE]
We have to listen to you anyways so like why not?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You make it sound as though I'm just an old teacher rambling on about random stuff xD

[/QUOTE]
You kinda are lol

Besides intelligence is measured on a multitude of scales and parameters, diagrams, models you name it. So exact intellectual level and capacity is rather difficult to decipher.

ok I believe my brain has stopped working

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You make it sound as though I'm just an old teacher rambling on about random stuff xD

[/QUOTE]
At least you don't give us lectures about chemistry and biology like a certain someone here xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back