• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
I have! It's good but i drink it rarely.
It's probably because I'm asian and they always have it in those kinds of stores :P .
I like them but they don't get many in Montana I like the alo one because it's one of the few juices I can get with no artificial sweeter and low sugar I can get and it has chewy bits.... most other juices send my blood sugars straight through the roof or they have the artificial sweetners that tiger my migraines

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]I know where your goin ^_^ its a trampoline park

[/QUOTE]
Lol so I got hit in the eye with a dodgeball... But we're getting ive cream sooooo :D

Lol actually we were only there because apparently, we took several wrong turns xD

When we asked siri to take us back, she was basically like, "wtf bitch this isn't even Lafayette go home you're drunk"

Like I kid you not, we were so lost we left the city xD

Kazehana said:
Lol actually we were only there because apparently, we took several wrong turns xD
When we asked siri to take us back, she was basically like, "wtf bitch this isn't even Lafayette go home you're drunk"

Like I kid you not, we were so lost we left the city xD
Wow, that takes some skill lol

CoreyXIX said:
Wow, that takes some skill lol
Lol we left West Lafayette to the south, and we tried to take the same way back, but we ended up north of West Lafayette when we came back xD

The worst part is, none of us even noticed until we were like, "Wait. There are like no cars on this road. Also, it's one lane. Also, there are more curves to this road than a playboy bunny" like ??? Why are we so dumb???

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Piss off siri
shit just got real xD

[/QUOTE]
She didn't say that, but the map of the route we had to take did xD

Kazehana said:
Lol we left West Lafayette to the south, and we tried to take the same way back, but we ended up north of West Lafayette when we came back xD
The worst part is, none of us even noticed until we were like, "Wait. There are like no cars on this road. Also, it's one lane. Also, there are more curves to this road than a playboy bunny" like ??? Why are we so dumb???
Well, some people are just geographically challenged. When I was younger my mom tried to take me three streets over to a friend's house and ended up in another county.

CoreyXIX said:
Well, some people are just geographically challenged. When I was younger my mom tried to take me three streets over to a friend's house and ended up in another county.
I'd like to think I can at least stay in the city though xD And there were literally only like 2 turns we had to take in order to get back

Kazehana said:
I'd like to think I can at least stay in the city though xD And there were literally only like 2 turns we had to take in order to get back
Yeah, that's pretty bad!

CoreyXIX said:
Yeah, that's pretty bad!
:( Two of my friends were with me too. They're partially to blame! Especially my navigator. Though she neglected to tell me to turn on the way there and siri was like "rerouting cuz you're stupid bitches who can't follow simply instructions like are you blind? Turn the fuck around and be ashamed of yourselves" like, does anyone else interpret what he says like that?

Kazehana said:
:( Two of my friends were with me too. They're partially to blame! Especially my navigator. Though she neglected to tell me to turn on the way there and siri was like "rerouting cuz you're stupid bitches who can't follow simply instructions like are you blind? Turn the fuck around and be ashamed of yourselves" like, does anyone else interpret what he says like that?
Well, Siri can be pretty snarky at times. Gives it a bit of a fun charm, if you ask me.

CoreyXIX said:
Well, Siri can be pretty snarky at times. Gives it a bit of a fun charm, if you ask me.
Okay so random question: does anyone know how to change siri's voice/ mine's a guy for some reason and...?

Kazehana said:
Okay so random question: does anyone know how to change siri's voice/ mine's a guy for some reason and...?
I know some voice packs and stuff exist for GPS systems. Google may be your best friend on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back