• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Okay, subject change!!
I like turtles, don't you guys?

[/QUOTE]
I own a pair of red slider turtles myself. :P

Mitchs98 said:
(A sizeable portion of that floor, you nerd. You clearly don't understand Draconic magic >_>)
Senki Tazuya

Senki did little more than stare curiously as the beast died while processing what it said. More underground? What could possibly be underground? Draconus' stash of dirty magazines? Shaking her head she landed on the ground and walked over to the pile of ash, carefully picking up the note and shaking the dust off. She could read some of it, bits and pieces mostly, nothing comprehensible. She most definetely had to bring this to Draconus as soon as possible.

It was roughly that time Darius approached her with Dravlon in tow, another flick of her wrist sent her spear careening back into the palm of her outstretched hand. She stared at him in silence momentarily, gauging whether or not he was a threat. She figured he would of tried something by now if he was, so she dismissed her armor and spear, straightening her dress slightly as she did.

Finally, she spoke. "An Oni. For some reason, it tried to kill one of my friends. At the time I thought it was just a person, but it turns out it wasn't." She explained. "Sorry about the whole..spear thing. I wasn't sure if you were with that thing or not. Names' Senki, by the way." She told him before donning a friendly smile.

Meanwhile Atsuko was still curled around Emily, soon after he noticed her moving and speaking. "Protecting you at the request of Senki. Someone tried to kill you, or rather something. Its very dead now. She should be coming to check on you soon." He replied in a low rumbling voice.
1. It's medeival times so they wouldn't have magazines

2. Why would Draconus have any need for dirty magazines? He's WAY to bsuy studying as much as he can xD he doesn't even consider finding love, he hardly knows the meaning of it

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]1. It's medeival times so they wouldn't have magazines
2. Why would Draconus have any need for dirty magazines? He's WAY to bsuy studying as much as he can xD he doesn't even consider finding love, he hardly knows the meaning of it

[/QUOTE]
We all know you have dirty magazines don't even hide it

I'm too busy reading my war stories and textbooks for history class, along with sketching, to read magazines. To me magazines are a waste of time and uneeded

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm too busy reading my war stories and textbooks for history class, along with sketching, to read magazines. To me magazines are a waste of time and uneeded

[/QUOTE]
Who said there was reading involved?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]1. It's medeival times so they wouldn't have magazines

[/QUOTE]
Hate to tell you, but, they had things similar. I'm just too lazy to find the appropriate word.

Kazehana said:
Who said there was reading involved?
What else is in a magazine? Stupid pictures and lame photgraphy of photoshopped women and men? That's pointless and reaaallllly retarded.

Yeah a special room... just for guilty pleasures that they had slave girls and boys just for... I had medieval history and took medieval art and architecture in college

Sorry guys I'mma be off for a bit I'm going out with friends to a... Jumpy place? Idk but it's supposed to be fun

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]What else is in a magazine? Stupid pictures and lame photgraphy of photoshopped women and men? That's pointless and reaaallllly retarded.

[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna leave this alone considering I use CS 5 to do my post work and I hope no one finds my work pointless or retarded considering it can take me sometimes months to finish a piece

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]I'm gonna leave this alone considering I use CS 5 to do my post work and I hope no one finds my work pointless or retarded considering it can take me sometimes months to finish a piece

[/QUOTE]
I think he means altered images of real people, not made up models

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Anyone else try that alo drink

[/QUOTE]
I have! It's good but i drink it rarely.

It's probably because I'm asian and they always have it in those kinds of stores :P .

Kazehana said:
I think he means altered images of real people, not made up models
Did you mean made up characters? Mine are all sculpted lol I have the merchant resources they use to create video games and CGI for movies and games. I pfffft I give up no use explaining myself to anyone anymore. I'm tired of defending myself, why I don't do traditional as much anymore and such. It's just a total waste of breath and not enough room in the about me so fuck it

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]What else is in a magazine? Stupid pictures and lame photgraphy of photoshopped women and men? That's pointless and reaaallllly retarded.

[/QUOTE]
Did I mention anything about any specific person in my post? No, I didn't. I've had a really stressful day, and I'm sure all of you have, but please don't take offense to things that aren't offending. I did not mean to say that your work was bad in anyway, I don't even know what you do for art and such, and I've taken photoshop in a computer course. All I said was that I think magazines are pointless. Nothing more and nothing less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back