Exalted Media

Also, can't remember if this was already posted or not.

Dawn Solar with essence cannon vs Midnight Abyssal with soulsteel scythe. Also, some Dawn Solar on Dawn Solar action in the beginning. Can you guess what the clip is before opening the spoiler?

[media]
[/media]

Most of these have been fights, but let's see what happens when your Exalt starts busting out the Social-Fu.

Hypnotic Tongue Technique

[media]

[/media]
Husband Seducing Demon Dance

[media]

[/media]

Been a while, let me start things off with two vids of Sidereals doing their thing and taking care of snags in the Loom of Fate.

First up, a Chosen of Mars makes a forest a little safer to travel...

[media]
[/media]

...allowing people to travel to an opera where a Chosen of Serenity uses the joy her song causes to help her put down a recently awoken rogue god.

[media]
[/media]

Both clips are credited to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum.

I was wondering when Monty would show up. Check out his Haloid video, Dead Fantasy and ROAD series.

High Essence Abyssal Day Caste. Gives me chills every time I see it

[media]

[/media]

Got another, and I pray and hope it's not been posted yet.

How would you like to see an Infernal having fun?

[media]
[/media]
From Knight's Contract, and as a note, the game itself is seriously disappointing.

Foolish13 said:
Got another, and I pray and hope it's not been posted yet.
How would you like to see an Infernal having fun?

[media]
[/media]
From Knight's Contract, and as a note, the game itself is seriously disappointing.
Had loads of fun watching that video :D !

Another modern Solar. This one a Night Caste with a Lore and Firearms specialty.

[media]

[/media]

Looking for inspiration for a Heaven's Reach chronicle? Need an Abyssal Space Pirate?

[media]

[/media]

Heaven Thunder Hammer vs Heaven Thunder Hammer.

[media]

[/media]
Combo: Nova Shell Ordinance + Lightspeed Trigger Technique + Steel Sunbeam Radiance + Lightning Hands Reload.

[media]

[/media]
Too bad he forgot to buy an anti-surprise charm towards the end.

JayTee said:
Combo: Nova Shell Ordinance + Lightspeed Trigger Technique + Steel Sunbeam Radiance + Lightning Hands Reload.
[media]

[/media]
Too bad he forgot to buy an anti-surprise charm towards the end.
His face was kinda: well, sh*t.

Captain Hesperus

Remember those two Sidereal-a-likes I posted sometime back?

Meet another, Chosen of Journeys teamed up with what might be an Abyssal, taking care of a shipment of autonomous Golems.

[media]
[/media]

Source: Monty Oum, RWBY - Black Trailer.

Foolish13: With all the red visuals, frankly I would say that its a Chosen of Journey and a Chosen of Battles. Even the way that he blocks/moving fast around the battlefield.

This should be the anthem of all Green Sun Princes: (yeah that's what it feels like to be a rockstar in Malfeas)

[media]

[/media]
and this one is a little too obvious, Immortal Blade Triumphant here we go:

[media]

[/media]

Hey gang, how would you like to see a Solar make a complete mockery of a nightclub's security? As a note, the Solar is on a hunt for a certain person...

[media]
[/media]

Source: All hail Monty Oum and the Rooster Teeth team!

I want those Smashfist/Small Essence Cannon artefacts...

Also, Solar Hero stylist.

Captain Hesperus

This character as a whole basically screams "Night cast solar hero stylist with Monkey leap Technique, Foe Vaulting Method and Increasing Strength exercise". I remember thinking ONLY that last sentence the first time I saw that Monkey beatdown (especially around 6:40) . From Magi: the labyrinth of magic, good anime, a bit dark at times but generally optimistic , I'd recommend anyone to watch it it

Now I have no Idea how to post up the Video here directly and I'm too lazy figure it out, so I'll just post the link and hope it avails to something

[media]

[/media]
Edit: well look at that it did avail to something!

The entirety of Magi is one big Second Age expy methinks, the Magi themselves seem to be Sidereals with a lot of Sorcery behind them.

More Solar hero style. This time it's a Solar Dawn against a Twilight who relies a bit too heavily on demon summoning and sorcery to get the job done. (Possible spoilers for the series)

[media]

[/media]

A Dawn-Caste Solar using Solar Hero like no one's business...

[media]

[/media]
...and a Full-Moon Lunar forcefully attuned to a Sapient (from MoEP: Infernals) Chaomorphic Symbiote

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back