Exalted Media

Double post? Yes.

However, who of you would pass up the chance to see a battle during the Primordial War?

....I thought so.

[media]
[/media]

A bunch of Solar Exalted along with various gods bound to their service versus one of the Primordials.

Source: Asura's Wrath.

I believe Asura wrath is discounted on amazon saw it this morning. I always been curious about it but probably should pick it up.

Pretty spot on basically, between the ridiculous primordial size, first age artifacts and over the top action.

RetroCity said:
Pretty spot on basically, between the ridiculous primordial size, first age artifacts and over the top action.
Awesome ^^

There're more scenes in the game that remind me of Exalted, particularly the Wyld Hunt, but I won't post any more in case I spoil something for those interested in playing the game.

Foolish13 said:
Awesome ^^
There're more scenes in the game that remind me of Exalted, particularly the Wyld Hunt, but I won't post any more in case I spoil something for those interested in playing the game.
Yes, please don't. Or put it in a spoiler. :D

Asura's Wrath gets more insane from there, to me it's basically "Exalted: The Game".

Here are two of my favorite boss battles. They might contain spoilers, so watch at your own risk.

A Solar brawler vs a Lunar with about a million applications of Emperor Ox Expansion

[media]
[/media]

Two high-Essence Solars duking it out.

[media]
[/media]

Starts at 0.33 for a Solar summoning the loyal blade and then goes into a Dawn caste brawler scraping with a demon.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulq37kPW8lc[/media]

If people haven't seen Wakfu I highly recommend it so many parts in both series that would make great exalted moments. Plus its simply epic with a main character who fights using portal-fu!

And to finish off an almost trailer for an epic battle from the series (that doesn't give stuff away if people decide they want to watch the series.) between an Alchemical and an Elder Luner (Who totally has a dragon spirit shape)

[media]

[/media]

Asura's Wrath looks awesome!

And I have enough points saved up to get $20 off of the game!

So, y'all remember Asura's Wrath right? Well...

Dawn Solar vs. A Primordial's Army of Creatures in an attempt to save a young girl's life.

[media]
[/media]
...oh, forgot that. He lost his arms in the previous battle.

Why would he need to be an infernalist?

And the yellow aura is Journeys last time I checked.

Though the little one is definitely a Sidereal of some sort, I'd put the big guy up as a god blooded.

Powerful, but not in the same league.

It's mostly his fighting style but true that technically on exalted scale, he is more close to a powerful god-blooded than a solar level one.

Heya, ever wanted to see what could happen if a Chosen of Serenity were to cut loose? Especially when another Sideral threatens Creation trying to destroy just ONE threat?

[media]
[/media]

Oh for some reason, the vid's poster decided to use an NSFW pic in the start, not sure why, but be careful.

The amount of RAWRPUNCHBOOM! In Asura's Wrath leads me to believe that everyone is either a Solar or a Lunar. Sidereals are way too subtle for that. I'd say that Full Moon Yasha is trying to protect Creation from an insane No-Moon, while also secretly trying to protect his Solar Mate Asura.

True, however, Yasha's blue aura says otherwise...though that case is also just as likely, but replace Solar with Abyssal.

Asura's Wrath really does seem like Exalted: First Age: The Game though, doesn't it?

Demigods are Exalts, the main characters are all Solars affected by the Great Curse, except Olga and Yasha, who are Deus' and Asura's Lunar mates respectively, Chakravartin is a Primordial who survived the War by hiding away disguised as a god (the Golden Spider) in a place nobody was likely to look, Mantra is basically Essence and Asura spends almost the entirety of the game clearly in a particularly unpleasant Limit Break (which could be either Valor, Compassion or Conviction-related, as it has elements of all three brought to the extreme).

Methinks Compassion, in the depths of his Rage, he never hurt any bystanders and the interludes mention that. Furthermore, it only gets out of hand when someone hurts or kills innocents around him, or when he hears his daughter crying.

For such an angry guy, he cares a great deal for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back