Exalted Achievements!

Return to Shadow Moses - Entering First Age ruins where your last incarnation lived gloriously, so long ago.

This is No Trick, This is True Power! - Use SWLIHN's psychokinetic charms.

The form is different, but the spirit is the same! - Carrying a conflict from incarnation to incarnation through the Ages.

METAL GEAR?! - See a warstrider. Any warstrider.

This is good, isn't it? - Pass on peacefully.

HIDEO! - Caught in the glamour of the Fae.

There's only room for one Snake and one Boss... - Kill your mentor.

Riding Shotgun: Kill an enemy from the back of someone's mount.

Koshikrokyu Beam: Kill an enemy with Eyes Like Daggers/Fiery Solar Chakram.

Nyan Nyan Service Medley: Use a Performance Charm to empower someone else's attack.

Jesus Yamato: Avoid death by the skin of your teeth at least twice in the same campaign.

Erupting Burning Finger: Use a Combo involving both a Solar Martial Arts Charm and a Charm of the Fire Dragon Style to kill an enemy.

Sekiha Tenkyoken: Use a Combo involving Torrent of Inner Light and a Fire Dragon Style MA Charm.

Sekiha Love-Love Tenkyoken: As above, but do it in conjunction with a loved one.

Obviously He's Heard Worse!! - After using Rune of Singular Hate on a target, you find out they lose less trait points that you did.

Captain Hesperus

Perfectly Awful - Exploit a Solar Limit Break

Beauty and the Beast - Exploit a Lunar Limit Break

Best Plan Ever - Exploit a Sidereal Limit Break

Worldly Temperament - Exploit a Terrestrial Limit Break

I'm telling the Boss - Exploit an Abyssal Limit Break

Snidely Whiplash is you - Exploit an Infernal Limit Break

Headcase Hax - Exploit an Alchemical's Clarity

And Then We Were Playing Oglaf: Convince the ST to let you use Swallowing Darkness Style.

Hope Rides Alone: As an Alchemical, defeat a Void-cult single-handedly.

Sons of Fate: Defeat a Gremlin-tainted Alchemical as a former comrade, or vice versa.

Inevitability of Hatred Attitude: Attempt to stop Isidoros.

Ha! You Thought That Was My Real Head?: As a Fiend, survive your own execution.

You're Not Christian Bale: Defeat a Scourge in social combat.

SIT! STAY!! GOOD BOY!! - Use Sun-And-Moon Method for the first time.

Kneel Before Zod! - Successfully use Worshipful Lackey Acquisition.

Captain Hesperus

"Dodge Charms" - Use a Perfect Dodge to avoid an attack that seems highly impossible to dodge (Such as a spontaneous super nova or a planet falling on you)

"God, Lord, and Master" - Break the incarne until they swear their unconditional loyalty.

"Ready, Set, Go!" - In a Gunstar setting, "Burrow" the Daystar and the Silver Chair and have a race.

Jack Bauer Marksmenship- In Modern Exalted, never use a weapon greater than a Handgun or Shellcaster, despite plenty of opportunity to do so.

Coincidence, according to plan: Roll a character who's Motivation results in helping another player achieve their Motivation and vice-versa... with no intent or planning between both players to do so.

"Required"
dot in Survival?: Make a Lunar character with a backstory so implausible, the ST has to do the math to see whether they could have survived it.

(For the record, even with Stamina/Resistance 5, he was not able to swim from the Isle all the way across the Inland Sea)

Just rediscovered this site after years due to someone pointing out this thread. Had to put in my two bits.

Just part of the cleaning crew: Infiltrate a major power's stronghold

Have fun storming the castle!: Besiege a major power's stronghold

Real estate tycoon: Take control of a major power's stronghold

Castle Crashers: Raze a major power's stronghold

Howl's moving Castle: Take a stronghold with you as you leave.

Stack overflow: Break a die-rolling application by needing more than 100 dice

Who needs perfect defense: Through any combination of means, have a DV greater than 15

Someone your own size: Defeat a warstrider scale or larger enemy with fisticuffs.

Human cannon: Custom-build a weapon to fire exalts as projectiles.

Bakemono said:
Human cannon: Custom-build a weapon to fire exalts as projectiles.
Once had a player make a joke character that had a slew of followers he threw at enemies. It was epic.

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Once had a player make a joke character that had a slew of followers he threw at enemies. It was epic.

[/QUOTE]
Nice, runs into potential ammo limitations though.

Also, I really want to see that somehow combined with Arrow Storm.

Bakemono said:
Nice, runs into potential ammo limitations though.
Also, I really want to see that somehow combined with Arrow Storm.
The player had taken max strength, athletics, and thrown, Increasing Exercise, and other charms to facilitate the throwing. Also, had Followers and Cult 5... they all believed they would achieve enlightenment through being hurled at enemies, and often donned various helms to help inflict more damage upon their foes.

He had a Motivation to hurl every person in Creation at least once, but also had Compassion 5 and Heart of Tears, so regularly broke down crying when those he chucked at ludicrous speeds/distances didn't survive.

Diplomatic Immunity: As an eclipse activate Diplomatic Immunity and have a nice teaparty with the Ebon Dragon like all gentlemen do.

I am Iron Man: As a Solar, assume a secret identity then reveal yourself to the general public.

Everyone loves Iron Man: After revealing yours secret identity to the general public, have them still love and admire you.

I have both of these. Thank you Antonius Barren, aka The Golden Hammer...

Captain Hesperus

It's All Just Scenery and Stunt Fodder: Fight at least two round of combat while stood on any surface other than the ground (i.e. walls, ceiling, an avalanche...)

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]
Diplomatic Immunity: As an eclipse activate Diplomatic Immunity and have a nice teaparty with the Ebon Dragon like all gentlemen do.

[/QUOTE]
Did something like this in Vance's game. I got into an argument with Ebby and (mostly) won. Enemy Castigating Solar Judgment FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back