[Evolution] The Lounge (OOC)

That point when you need a doctor but she ain't got time for yo shit.

#ResistanceLife

Hahaha if your character had a twitter account and there was no threat of the government hunting you down based on your posts, what would your character post about?

*Edit: Oh, right, I mean tweet. (Can you tell I don't tweet?)

effervescent said:
#ResistanceLife

Hahaha if your character had a twitter account and there was no threat of the government hunting you down based on your posts, what would your character post about?

Nothing ever goes right #FML

Omg. HAHA. You guys kill me. I'm dead.

Bullets ain't shit. I'm a m'fuckin' assault vehicle bitches. #JustTankThings

Went on a crazy-not-fun-run today! #WorseRunEver

(Thomas actually has a twitter account, well a FITT+ account, when Facebook bought them all =p #RichLife)

Alright, great thread! We've taken out a bunch of soldiers. I'm going to post getting the first truck open and prisoners free. We need to start getting them to safety, dealing with clean-up, etc. Time to hit climax and bring this thing to a nice close. Remember not to create god-like characters. You can't kill them all or spend more energy than an average human body can handle. If it gets out of hand I'll go all creator on yo' asses.

revo said:
Alright, great thread! We've taken out a bunch of soldiers. I'm going to post getting the first truck open and prisoners free. We need to start getting them to safety, dealing with clean-up, etc. Time to hit climax and bring this thing to a nice close. Remember not to create god-like characters. You can't kill them all or spend more energy than an average human body can handle. If it gets out of hand I'll go all creator on yo' asses.
Lol yea...my character is pretty much ready to pass out.

I. Am

effervescent said:
#ResistanceLife

I am so sorry Darren xD #gaahhhhlife lol I hope I didn't confuse other people too with my last post :(

Twitter update: Sick of being cooped up with this idiotic lot. #TheStruggle

I feel like Holly would post something like that, as she can be set off very easily. LOL.

Hey there everyone! :) Sorry I haven't been talking that much, having my job sucks XP lol Anyway! I wanted to put this up there in case anyone wanted to try and plot or do a 1x1 thread with the lovely (pain in the butt) Ina ;) Send me PMs if you wish to plot!

LadyMatsudai said:
Hey there everyone! :) Sorry I haven't been talking that much, having my job sucks XP lol Anyway! I wanted to put this up there in case anyone wanted to try and plot or do a 1x1 thread with the lovely (pain in the butt) Ina ;) Send me PMs if you wish to plot!
The Lounge is really just for bullshitting with a side of plotting. haha. If you really want to plot I recommend posting up a plot page. Also, great to see your face in here! *snugs* I hate jobs too. I'm always so busy.... URGH. I check in from my phone at lunch but otherwise I can only crank out posts at night before bed.

Yeah sorry @revo :( I want to put up a plot post but it will have to wait for this weekend since I only have three hours for anything after I get home from work. It sucks! xD just wanted to put the feelers out there ;) lol *snuggles revo* I can't wait to crank out more posts this weekend! :D

Of course! Work comes first! =) I just wanted to make sure you knew about them. =)

Happy hump day everyone!

Just thought I'd make a list of injured, because Ina's (and medic NPCs?) going to have her work cut out for her!

• Aya - significant burn on one arm where she closed a bullet wound. Fatigue. Grazed neck (likely near artery, but is never stated), significant blood loss and going into shock. NEEDS IMMEDIATE CARE.
  • Kimmy - shot in the back, bleeding out. NEEDS IMMEDIATE CARE.
  • Darren - partially healed wound. Ina already stopped the bleeding, but he still lost a lot of blood. He is also going into shock, but since his wound has been treated he will just need fluids ASAP. (I figured this could give Thomas the opportunity to do his thing without Darren being suspicious. He'll be all tied up in his own ordeal or unconscious.)
  • Ina - not really injured, but from what I understand she's about to suffer extreme fatigue. I'm putting her in the list since she's our field medic for the mission, and we have two specs that really need to be tended to and it's possible the good doctor has expended her energy at this point.

I think that really leaves only Nadia and Thomas in terms of PCs that are participating in this mission. Hopefully it won't be an issue, but let me know if it is and I can work out a miracle for Darren that won't be too far fetched. Maybe dismiss a few medical realisms and poof! Shirtless man #2 to the rescue.

Indeed. When you read the RP though, it makes sense that Aya, Kimmy, and Darren got shot. They deviated from the plan set by Nadia, and while Aya and Kimmy were not part of the Resistance, they were informed of what was going to happen via Darren. Kimmy can be excused, because as a prisoner it could be said that fear kicked in survival instincts when she made a run for it. Aya went on a rampage and drew attention to her, and Darren decided to play hero.

Ina, on the other hand, had no choice. She had a lot of responsibility and fatigue would be expected.

lol I'm sorry guys. I keep up with stuff like this. I'm very particular about avoiding plot holes and making sure even minor points don't get overlooked, especially in a setting like this with multiple writers contributing to a greater whole. I can't tell you how many times I've roleplayed and saw someone's character dying because people overlook their post by accident. Or someone's character does something interesting and no one reacts to it. Never dismiss the small things! You never know what could come of it!

vqM88qT.jpg

Um... Darren and Nadia are distracting me.

Thanks. I haven't been able to work on anything for myself as of late, so it's nice to sit back and create art for the hell of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back