• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escape into Deep Water

Mae blushed feeling a bit awkward. She smiled putting on the pendant. "It's beautiful Glass. Thank you!" Mae said giving him a hug.

-max-

I see Mae over with glass she looked like she need some help even though I hate her. i walked over to her "Hey Mae can I talk to you for a second" I said gesturing for her to follow me.

Glass smiled saying "your welcome Mae and I think Max wants you so ill see ya around I guess" after saying that he jumped back on to the ship.

Mae looked up at him. "Him again? Why can't he just leave me alone?" She thought in her head. "Sure." Mae said getting up. She turned to Glass. "I'll talk to you later. Thanks again." Mae said. She then followed Max.

Once I got to a place were no man could hear us I told her " Don't talk to him right now plus if you start bleeding then dead already so if you want to stay alive then don't talk to him." As I said that I grabbed her arm making sure she doesn't try to leave.

"Hey let me go! Glass is a nice guy. He wouldn't hurt me. If I die I die." Mae said trying to break her arm free. "LET ME GO!"

"he may seem nice sometimes but get on his bad side bad bad things will happen so trust me with this" i said still holding on to her arm

"I don't need your help. I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself." Mae said. "Now if you don't mind I'd appreciate it if you would let go of my arm and let me leave."

"I'm trying to protect you if something happens to you then your blood is on my hands and i cannot let that happen" i let go of her hand but blocked the door and said "there happy i let you go but until I get through to you to watch your back you aren't leaving."

Mae groaned "Ugh fine! I get it, I get it watch my back. Make sure to stay away from Glass. Now move!" Mae pushed him getting really annoyed.

"remember not to be a twit i am watching out for you and i don't need jerky Mae" i said as she pushed me away "i got my eye on you"

Mae was so angry....filled with so much rage. She turned around and ran down the steps into max's room. She looked around and saw a map. She quickly grabbed it. Turning around she saw what looked like a diary. She put the map in her pocket and hid the diary in her shirt with the flask. Quickly she ran towards her room. "Jerky Mae. Keeping an eye on me huh? Well lets see if that'll change." Mae said with an evil grin on her face.

"Wow that girl had some serious attitude" I went up stairs to the captains corridors to see if he was available. I knocked on the door waiting for an answer. As I was waiting i was thinking to myself "She has a lot of guts to talk to me like that." I chuckled a bit to myself.

@las0r0o7

Hilda wandered about on the ship for a little while. She then headed down to her quarters to check out on the relics and other items she stole over the years. As she opened the door, she saw them there, as usual. She proceeded into her quarters and sat on a chair near a table.

Cara examined her alchemy ingredients in the palm of her hand, brows furrowed and a scowl tugging on the corners of her mouth. She'd hoped that they were still usable since it'd been a few months since she's been captured; it wasn't likely, but even then, she may be able to scrounge up some more ingredients from the bottom floor of the ship, where she was kept as prisoner. Not content with sitting around, she stood, sliding the herbs back into her pocket. There wasn't anything to be accomplished by slumping around and sulking about her possibly expired herbs, surely. Through the ceiling, she could spot a light crack in the floorboards above and voices drifted from where the small crack seemed to be.

She crept forward, raising a brow and keeping wariness at hand. She wasn't tall enough to peer through it, so she pushed a few dusty, wooden crates together to create a makeshift lift. She crawled on it. Putting her eye near the gap with her fingers gripping its edges, she again found her efforts to be futile. She couldn't see anything... but, maybe she could
hear something. Earnestly, she placed her ear to the gap, mindful of the splinters. Above, she could hear the light, flowing voice of a female and a male's. She couldn't make out much -- just little snippets of a conversation that didn't quite piece together -- and in her attempt to get a clearer understanding of what was going on, the boards by the crack creaked. Ah, shit, she thought.

@Queen of Fantasy @las0r0o7

(sorry if this isn't okay, hah. ;u;)

Mae went in her room and locked the door. She set the map down on her desk and grabbed out what looked like Max's diary. She laid on her bed looking at the front of the book. It was brown and had golden lines around it. She grinned. "Oh please have something good in here please!!" She said giggling. Flipping through pages she scanned through the book for something. Finally something caught her eye. She read it and started dying in laughter. "I have a feeling tomorrows going to be a great day." she said with a smirk on her face.

Moana sat in her tank, humming slightly. She swam to the bottom and laid there, playing with her long raven hair. She closed her eyes and her humming turned to song. Of course, she had the choice for it to hypnotize or not. She continued to sing quietly, and made sure it was not a seductive song. A song she'd heard sailors sing as ships would pass by...

[media]

[/media]

Steve lifted up a piece of wood within The Under Belly and grabbed the rope underneath it. "This we be needin'." He opened the trap door on the ceiling and jumped up onto deck and then grabbed the girls hand. "Okay, I'm going to pull you up! DON'T think I will drop you. When your nervous or scared it makes your heart beat heavier and that makes it harder to pull ye' up." he began pulling the femail adolescent up. (@ashlyn heckman)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back