• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dokkalven

Astrologian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
✧˖*°࿐ Escape from Rising Sun - Western Immortals ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Howdy y'all! For a while now I've been wanting to mix some of my favorite themes into a single RP experience. And I thought... why not sprinkle some old western into the world of immortal creatures. Cowboys, native tribes, heists, bounty hunting, saloons, moonshine, the whole shebang. So here's the deal. I'm wanting to find an RP partner to play this here scenario out with me on discord. I prefer someone who can write fairly detailed, lengthy paragraphs between turns. They must create their own OC for the RP, which may be any of these immortals that exist in this roleplay world; Vampire, werewolf, or witch. They may be any gender, sexuality, and race. I have no triggers, and some sensitive topics may be mentioned during the roleplay. Please inform me of all potential triggers I must avoid before we begin. Romance between our characters is entirely optional, so no need to cater your character's preferences to mine. Face claims are also optional. I've a vivid enough imagination to envision a character off of written description! I'd like the roleplay to be long-term. At least one well-written response a week, if not more!

˚○◦˚. Roleplay Setting ₓ˚. ୭
1890's. Grizzly Mountain, Montana. The story will open in Bishop, a hidden high security prison located Northwest of Saint Mary Lake in Rising Sun. Housed there were outlaws labeled "Jackalopes," all immortals, secluded from civilization and kept under specialized supervision. Treatment of the Jackalopes varied. Vampires were fed a "vegan" diet of ox blood and beet juice, and blindfolded with iron masks secured to their skull. Werewolves were bound to silver muzzles and heavy collars, and branded with a cross. Witches were denied access to literature, living plants, and lived with their hands molded in concrete. After decades of mistreatment, the Jackalopes staged the largest prison break in immortal history. This is where our characters will be introduced.

☆.。.:* My Character Introduction *°:⋆ₓₒ
Name: Donavann Stull AKA Sun Hawk
Gender/pronouns: Cisgender male, He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age appearance: 27
Race: Mixed; White and Blackfoot
Species: Werewolf
Height and weight: 5'8", 185lbs (173cm, 84kg)
Eye color: Hazel
Hair: Dark brown, shoulder length, wavy
Skin: Tanned senna, scars on back and arms, cross brand on right hip

Tattoos: Simple black sun on back of neck
Conviction: 2 accounts slaughter of Sherriff and Deputy. Sentenced to life.

You may use this template to introduce your character to me. DM to trade discord handles!
Name:
Gender/pronouns:
Sexuality:
Race:
Species:
Height and weight:

Eye color:
Hair:
Skin:

Tattoos:
Conviction: [Insert crimes committed and sentence]

Users who are viewing this thread