• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

3d2435c6fde1ef1a119472be31d6aed15ad51f9930fd96f46084d13fa205a60e.jpg
@DC981

I have a new character on standby, we're allowed to have like 3 of them right? There's a lot more in history in him than my others...

Sweet, too much to ask for a quick tl;dr in regards to the current events of the RP itself? I've already read a good deal of the information presented.

Anarchist said:
Sweet, too much to ask for a quick tl;dr in regards to the current events of the RP itself? I've already read a good deal of the information presented.
TL;DR? I have no idea what that is, but currently, there is no plot(?) as to major plot points, but, I don't fully know about that.

We sure as hell need more Rebels.I think with a name like that you'll make a good one xD

CERBERUS177 said:
TL;DR? I have no idea what that is, but currently, there is no plot(?) as to major plot points, but, I don't fully know about that.
tl;dr is a term for Too long; Didn't read. I don't really have time to read the entire RP at the moment and I'm about to head out so I was wondering if a quick summary of what's went on/going on/characters and all would be possible. I would greatly appreciate it!

DefendKebab1918 said:
We sure as hell need more Rebels.I think with a name like that you'll make a good one xD
The intentions were greatly in that line of decision, so you'd rightly assume haha.

No need for summary,just know that there is no real plot for now,just know that there is some unrest/rebelion in the poor parts of the city and it looks like The Spec.Ops team is trying to go completely free.

I'll likely create my own little sect of rebels to be entirely honest, if that's possible at least. And they'll likely be very anarchic heheheh.

IDK entirely what I've got planned yet, gonna spend the evening brainstorming while I'm out for groceries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back