• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

CERBERUS177 said:
@Creeper ,do you mind if I post images for the ETU/ELE swat team?
Sure, post some pictures , no harm in that I suppose.

ETU looking into foster home abuse, doesn't make much sense. Doesn't make sense at all, it's against the whole idea of the unit. They're not the police, nor child protection...

Last edited by a moderator:
Creeper said:
Sure, post some pictures , no harm in that I suppose.
ETU looking into foster home abuse, doesn't make much sense. Doesn't make sense at all, it's against the whole idea of the unit. They're not the police, nor child protection...
Alright, I'll do everything as soon as my potato computer decides to work as it froze 2 times already...

Creeper said:
Try reinstalling windows and formatting both drives.
....I'm 16, I have no idea what that is, but my computer runs on vista still, since we can't afford anything like a new computer. Not for a long while...

CERBERUS177 said:
....I'm 16, I have no idea what that is, but my computer runs on vista still, since we can't afford anything like a new computer. Not for a long while...
Well , 7 x32 should run on your PC, I mean , how bad can it be? Vista is a shitty OS, you would be far better off with XP.

Creeper said:
Well , 7 x32 should run on your PC, I mean , how bad can it be? Vista is a shitty OS, you would be far better off with XP.
This PC was made around 1998-2001...Old dell monster.

CERBERUS177 said:
This PC was made around 1998-2001...Old dell monster.
Oh... if you have 100-150 euros , get a laptop, it's not a gaming beast , but it will be superior to your Dell.

Creeper said:
Oh... if you have 100-150 euros , get a laptop, it's not a gaming beast , but it will be superior to your Dell.
US Laptops are expensive, especially when when the parents of the house work almost non-stop to keep the lights on...

CERBERUS177 said:
Pictures are up! Feedback welcomed!
Your character would fit way more in the MP(Military Police). And no , that organisation isn't a basic , police-like force. It's the army which defends the planet against the rebels while the actual one is on Earth.(I think you already knew that from the overview tab). And I am sure those vehicle plus the SWAT branch would fit more in the MP. I think you should transfer your character there. Do it OOC or IC. It's your choice.(You don't have to , it's just a suggestion)

Also , a question for those with young characters whose parents died of old age. Are you talking about their biological parents or adoptive ones? I mean , it's weird that the parents of a 24 year old , for example , have died of old age. I mean were they given birth by a 70 year old ? Not judging , but that's at least slightly weird.

@DC981 , I have an idea for the Dyn...but, the problem? Not sure if everyone is...that way(Anime wise, Nekos, but I can also look into some others that aren't Anime or...the other...)

CERBERUS177 said:
@DC981 , I have an idea for the Dyn...but, the problem? Not sure if everyone is...that way(Anime wise, Nekos, but I can also look into some others that aren't Anime or...the other...)
Half-Breeds you mean? I had thought about that but seemed like 'Neko' thing would make it eh...rejected.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Half-Breeds you mean? I had thought about that but seemed like 'Neko' thing would make it eh...rejected.
I'm sure we have 2 different ideas of 'half breeds' and 'nekos'...

DC981 said:
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mind elaborating?
neko_portrait_by_stuffnco-d7bg2ac.jpg

Klaw.jpg

A neko would portray a half-breed of a dyn and Human much better.While Dyn race would look more Animalistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back