• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

Just so I don't disappear without a word: I'm disappearing. Word.

Consider everything approved, like I stated in the rules. Use common sense, please :)

Seems like we will be on an Hiatus for this week,DC controled some major characters

Yeah, sorry about that. I hope it isn't too great of an inconvenience to be able to roleplay with me only in the afternoon.

DC981 said:
Yeah, sorry about that. I hope it isn't too great of an inconvenience to be able to roleplay with me only in the afternoon.
We all have a Life outside of the Internet :P ,A coupd de'tat attempt just happened here and I was not able to reply in here for some time,then there is Work ect.So no Problem Dude!

Glad to hear it. At work, most I can do is occasionally check what all of you have posted and then plan ahead what I'll post myself... And in case my latest post didn't show it, I didn't remember any of those plans.

ted

[QUOTE="Crispy Fries]"Ah apologize fer holdin' y'all up, ah was just followin' procedure and givin' a superior officer th' proper respectful greetin'."

[/QUOTE]
Lol I edited it for you xD

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]""Ok. We met now good bye. Ronda." Silith said impatiently as she looked to Ronda and gestured for her to follow. Silith didn't have time for this now and she found Ronda an important matter right now so she was trying to get to the elevator quickly

[/QUOTE]
Wait, I'm confused. Does Silith want Ronda to follow her to the elevator, or leave?

Look at the long post by me before that. The good bye thing was for violet not ronda

[QUOTE="Crispy Fries]Wait, I'm confused. Does Silith want Ronda to follow her to the elevator, or leave?

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Look at the long post by me before that. The good bye thing was for violet not ronda

[/QUOTE]
Okay, that clears it up.

The size on my latest post refuses to comply with my wishes. Just ignore that single line which is larger than the rest of the post -.-

@DC981 , this a better one?

1cb91e3a6d96900d3f2fe47002e3330e.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lol no I meant my post. You can edit people's posts because your the gm but we can't xD

[/QUOTE]
*Rolls window down and opens car door*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back