Techmarine Martellus​
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Planning for Loop-de-Loop
Actions: Turning to Todd ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
Martellus.jpg
20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
Martellus carefully reviewed his options. A giant beehive, sounds an awful lot like Tyranids-granted, knowing this universe it was likely the bees there were much friendlier than your garden-variety Ripper. But still, lowering one's guard would be a horrible idea. Bowser had proven himself worthy of a Melta Gun blast, and so did his minions. Martellus still wasn't quite sure how the xeno had gotten his ship in the air. That airship defied all teaching of the Omnissiah.
It needed to burn. But that would have to wait.
Martellus looked over the other two options. A cluster of planets... and even a loop of...
Water.
Martellus shook his head. What sort of witchery had he walked into? It warranted investigation-as such, the Techmarine headed off to Loop-de-Loop Galaxy. Seeing as the Launch Star didn't launch the Techmarine hard enough to damage the Power Armor, Martellus had no qualms about launching this time. The Astartes silently flew off, already preparing for either a purge or a simple investigation.

Praetorian, on the other hand, ran calculations. Taking note of Ruby's question, the big machine turned to Red Hood. Praetorian's CPU had calculated that the antihero was in charge of the mission this time around, and this time chose to transfer command to Todd until it could get in contact with HQ or the XCOM Commander.
"Question on hold."
Praetorian then turned to Red Hood ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ).
"Operative Jason Todd, I calculate that you are in command this mission owing to rank. Simply tell me where to investigate."
"Awaiting orders."

Sans
Sansanimated.gif

Those who took the right path would be met with an eerie looking pathway, covered in dead trees, yellow-eyed bats, and dead grass that was a sharp contrast to the lush greens provided on the flip-side of the planet. The path appeared to curve upwards, oddly enough, and it looked as though you could outright walk up the giant tower that shot out in front of you. Those of you with keen eyes, however, would notice an orange pipe off to your right, just sitting there all on its lonesome.

Sans looked at the pipe and decided to approach it.

871A2686-9DB7-48F1-A64D-639D846D8885.jpeg
Dib Membrane

Dib looked suspiciously at the large bee. It didn’t look like a vampire bee, but you can never be too safe...

“Well we are looking for this thing called a power star. Do you have any just lying around?”
Dib kept a close eye on the bee. He wasn’t letting that vile stinger get anywhere near him...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Birb Birb

latest

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: LilacMonarch LilacMonarch BoltBeam BoltBeam ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"I've got a really bad feeling about this..." Ben says as he reads the thing, "I just hope it isn't one of those chain letter things people throw around."

Laffey.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Birb Birb FoolsErin FoolsErin T The Man With No Name archur archur PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Self-imposed limitations deactivated. Let's go."

Laffey timed her momentum and inertia properly to land on the cliff that swinging on the vine would lead her to.​

• 79oDRFc.png Having landed onto this "Good Egg Galaxy",I took the few seconds to scan my surroundings,taking not of the small house (That Tennyson and Squidface has approached in hopes of finding someone else in there. Possibly looking for information of our location as the local.) ,the orange pipe (which the skeleton man (Sans) is now investigating.)and the two paths which....seem to lead under the platform we were all standing on (a squid-kid took the left/orange path,walking off the platform.....or so I believe.). Unsheathing a kunai,I stood at the edge of the platform,my index finger and thumb releasing the hold on the little bladed weapon off the land.....and rather than dropping straight down,it actually fell inwards onto beneath the ground I was standing on. Poking my head under to see if my Kunai was still there,sure enough,it was lying on a patch of dead grass. Standing back up,I went "under",recovered my throwing knife and was about to go investigate that tower until....

"Hey... aren't those guys them uh..." The first creature, which was shaped like a mushroom but for whatever reason had no arms and tiny, stubby legs, asked as its eyes focused on you.

"The what?" The second one asked.

"Those guys... with the uh... the thing. You know?"

"The ones who deliver the space pizzas?"

"No! Not them, you idiot! The other thing!"

"Ohhh... you mean the guys who do the thing that King Bowser doesn't want them to do!"

"Yeah, those guys who do the thing."

"The thing they're not supposed to."

"Exactly."

With that out of the way, the pair shot you guys angry looks before running at you at full speeds!

Some oversized mushrooms started dashing towards several of us at full speed.....at least it looked like they're supposed to be sprinting. I would simply have choose to dismiss them and resume whatever I was doing. However,I heard them clearly say "do the thing that King Bowser doesn't want them to do". From that,I've simply reached a conclusion:

They are our enemies. And for that reason alone they shall be exterminated.

Without missing a beat,I ran towards them,my right hand on the handle of the Nikana as I unsheathed the sword,its sharp blade cutting down several of these pathetic creatures that dare stood in our way.

Last edited:

King Dedede

The king followed the large-headed and horned children, then proceeded to roll his eyes at the pair. This cave was hardly an intimidating stone abyss worth a set of night goggles. It was just a tunnel to other places on this planet. "You both know this cave ain't worth explorin' none, right? It's only a tun-GAH!" Dedede started to explain, then turned to shout in surprise at the bee person that had seemingly come out of nowhere. Quickly regaining his composure as to not look like less than the great King Dedede he certainly was in front of this stranger. "We're just lookin' for somethin' called a 'powah star'. You seen anythin' like that?" He quickly explained, a little too quickly and fearful sounding for the pompous king's liking.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Birb Birb @cavegangcavegangcavegang

Ruby Rose
(Loopdeeloop Galaxy)

"Stingray surfing?"

At the very least, Ruby knew what a stingray was, most likely due to living in Patch until the age of 15. She also knows what surfing is. Yet, stingray surfing was like a whole new concept. How would people surf with marine life, anyway? Do they ride fish like surfboards, or do they hold onto them like one would with a boogie-board while someone else drags them by its string?

Whatever that was, it at the very least sounds interesting with the eclectic surfing track put into mind. Imagine going through a track with many turns, sharp or not, with drops to top it off, right in the middle of literally nowhere, mid-air. And when Ruby realized she was standing without anything else at the bottom--if at all--to stop her from falling through the equivalent of a bottomless pit on steroids.

Now Ruby was interested, regardless of whether she knows what stingray surfing is, or not. However, as she turned to face the group again, she noticed what was a BIG FUCKING DRAGON landing on a platform that shouldn't have supported it from its sheer size. She had gotten to know what a dragon was, or more specifically a Grimm Dragon, thanks to Yang's stories, but she had never actually seen one, let alone one that would get very close to the point of blowing wind onto her and the others with its wings.

She was speechless.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Penguin), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa), 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) FactionParadox FactionParadox (Spectre, Romana) darkred darkred (Marcus, Maya), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Midgardsormr)

Last edited:
"... Honk?"

After that word came out of imp-like man's ( Birb Birb ) uncertain voice, both of Manelion's feet pushes deeper onto the ground, as if the world's gravity had risen. His slacks starts to sway violently, from winds around him, continuously increasing in strength. The mane, Manelion wears, dances along, like a blaze about to burn everything. His hair starts flowing in an upward direction. Manelion's eyes glares star bright, after he had opened them.
Manelion opened his mouth to speak, displaying fangs on each side, in the process of it. "What do you even mean, creature" His muscles seemingly growing with the tension. "Honk... Is that all you have to sa--"

Manelion had been interrupted by Julia ( LilacMonarch LilacMonarch ). His body returns to its normal state in a matter of split second, as if it had not changed in the first place.
"He doesn't have my crown?", Manelion asked Julia back. "Wait-- Hold on, you understand this guy?!"

However, Julia had already made her way into a room.
"B-but I took that crown from the King of Aseisa...", Manelion's head faced backwards his friend's direction. His tears flowing like a waterfall.

As Manelion heard Julia's voice in his head.
"... Telepathy? Ah, you keep surprising me, cat." He proceeds to make his way to where his friend went.
But before that, Manelion looks back at Karako, whose name he had heard from Julia.
"We still have a business to deal with later." Sounding serious, but he leaves the man with a gleeful smile, and waving farewell.

Manelion was greeted by a spacious room with a circular interior. The pristine walls were painted of different shades of blue. The floor, seemingly made of glass, contrasts the darker blues.

"Is that the sun?", he pointed out at, what seems to be the sun painted onto the glass floor. Manelion's surprise continuously peaks. This is definitely owed by someone of royalty, as he remembers his Kingdom. "..."

Manelion meets Julia again. "Alright, cap'n." He smiles, surely brighter than any star.

Chronodran
@Zim's Group?

How annoying. Some...creature of some sort has happened to bump into Vilgax without much in the way of attention. He had intentions on calling him out.
"I was not heading anywhere, but you would certainly need to pay more attention to where you are," he said in his usual uncaring tone. "Just who are you supposed to be?" regardless if he receives an answer or not, something more interesting was going on.
Chronodran got up on his feet Quickly, before looking at the odd creature that stood above him.

"Who am I supposed to be? It's obvious a odd aquatic looking creature would be ignorant about me! I am Chronodran, the leader of the Zodiac Time Beast council in the lost factory of Dark Nation!"

Karako Pierot

Dib looked suspiciously at the large bee. It didn’t look like a vampire bee, but you can never be too safe...
“Well we are looking for this thing called a power star. Do you have any just lying around?”
Dib kept a close eye on the bee. He wasn’t letting that vile stinger get anywhere near him...

Karako looked at Dib as he caught up, confused as to why he looked so... untrusting and suspicious... oh well!! He nodded in agreement with the human.

"Honk."

The king followed the large-headed and horned children, then proceeded to roll his eyes at the pair. This cave was hardly an intimidating stone abyss worth a set of night goggles. It was just a tunnel to other places on this planet. "You both know this cave ain't worth explorin' none, right? It's only a tun-GAH!" Dedede started to explain, then turned to shout in surprise at the bee person that had seemingly come out of nowhere. Quickly regaining his composure as to not look like less than the great King Dedede he certainly was in front of this stranger. "We're just lookin' for somethin' called a 'powah star'. You seen anythin' like that?" He quickly explained, a little too quickly and fearful sounding for the pompous king's liking.

Karako nodded again, pointing to Dib and the... large guy!!! He 100% agreed with what they were saying no questions asked.

"Honk honk!!"

1567304763866.png

Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FoolsErin FoolsErin Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun T The Man With No Name archur archur PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Name?" The penguin asked, tapping its flipper against its beak as it cocked its head to the side. "Name... name... name..... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.......... OH!" It exclaimed, before bringing its flipper down and swinging it across his torso as he realized what Ruby meant. "Name! The name of the Galaxy!" He shouted with a chuckle, before nodding. "Well, it is a pretty fun galaxy indeed!" He said, before turning to the group as a whole, waving at those who introduced themselves. Once introductions were out of the way, he asked, "Say, do any of you know what stingray surfing is?"

marc122 marc122 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B darkred darkred FactionParadox FactionParadox DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
"Stingray surfing?" Odessa asked, raising an eyebrow. No, she has never once heard of such a sport. It sounded ridiclous. Then again this entire thing was ridiclious. There was a talking penguin for crying out loud. This stimulation was getting worse and worse, so completely outlandish, it's a wonder if it fooled anyone. So outlandish that Odessa was starting to think this wasn't a stimulation. Then she heard a huge THUD and turned to see a freaking dragon land in front of them. Unlike Ruby, she wasn't entirely speechless. Nevertheless she still didn't exactly say anything.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 FactionParadox FactionParadox 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Interactions:
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

CN-TAN THE TOON
CN-Tan.png

CN-tan zooms into the Honeyhive Galaxy and she sticks the landing! Sliding on the floor with her face until she eventually stopped and just lied there motionless for a few seconds before raising her right arm, giving a thumbs up, most people might think of that as a tremendous failure but that was intentional on CN-tan's part, trying to get a laugh out of anybody that was watching her and thanks to her Toon durability, she didn't get hurt that much or get her face horribly distorted, normally a regular person would probably get their face mangled after that but CN-tan is tougher than those normies back at her home.

The Toon stood up with her eyes looking like black spirals, there was also a halo of stars above her head, just like a real cartoon! She hit herself in the head lightly for a few times and her eyes went back to normal and the halo of stars eventually disappeared. She looked around for her pet fox, spotting him pretty quickly and approaching him with a smile, she patted him on the head too.

"Did Bat Dude go here too? I wasn't paying attention again."

guildmaster.png
Julia

The Espeon nods to Sans, Agent 3, Ben, Excalibur, Cucumberpatch, Vilgax, Eric, and whoever else shows up to join her team. "Let's go."

Julia gets into the launch star first, firing off to their destination before the rest of her team. After landing with the same grace as before, she stands back and waits while the rest of the team arrives and spreads out to explore the planet. Eventually, she goes to the group at the house.

"If a house on a planet this small is empty, there's probably nobody living there. I'm going in." She tries the door, then after finding it won't open she uses telekinesis on the lock mechanism in an attempt to unlock it.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @goodeggteam​

"Eh?"
Seemingly ignored by Julia ( LilacMonarch LilacMonarch ), Manelion's lifeless expression resurfaces once again.
"Why does this keep on happening, ever since I got here?" Asking himself. Not accustomed to being ignored, Manelion let out a sigh. "I'm not enjoying this world..."

Noticing quite a number of familiar faces -- the skeleton-man ( ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool ), a human boy ( Crow Crow ), the fashionable man ( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ), and... "The out-of-this-world entity ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 )..."
The human boy seemed like he tinkering with the unusual object strapped onto his left wrist. But Manelion chooses not to play too much attention to his newly-formed band any longer. Instead, he follows their leader, Julia. Manelion becomes the first to get into the launch star amongst their band's members. He attempts to give a friendly greeting, "Don't be late, gang!"
But there is a spark of discomfort in Manelion's face.
"Yeah. He was with them too." He thought about his abomination-like ally, and Dib's ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ) former group.

Manelion strikes a punch onto the new planet's earth, supporting his landing. A few debris -- stones, grasses, and earth -- from the blow, flies, before scattering into his surrounding area. From the strong wind, comes dust-like particles. It was punch backed up by frustration. Manelion, amongst his fellow band members, becomes the first to land on... "Egg planet, huh?"

As the smoke, from his landing, clears out. Manelion fixes his attire, as well as himself again.
"Now where could Julia be..." Asking himself, before setting out to search for their leader. "I swear I'll turn that feline into clothing." Manelion's face displaying the slightest irritation.
He is not going to wait for the rest of their team members either, to prevent the same inconvenience from happening again.
"Whatever." At this point, Manelion may as well be adventuring on his own again.

bla_bla_bla_by_pkm_150-dbmr8s4-1.png
Julia

The Espeon hadn't ignored anyone on purpose, but with so many people and things vying for her attention, she had been too preoccupied to respond to Manelion's comments.

She briefly pauses her work on the door just to look right at him.
"I heard that."

Julia turns back and continues what she was doing, although noticably more irritated now.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow RedLight RedLight Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @goodeggteamathouse

Last edited:
Agent 3|Unwelcome Party
IMG

Meanwhile, the left path was much more... simple, yet at the same time it wasn't. While there didn't appear to be any obstacles or strange pipes or spooky dead trees in the way... what you did find was a set of not-so-friendly faces meet you almost immediately.

220px-Goomba.PNG

"Hey... aren't those guys them uh..." The first creature, which was shaped like a mushroom but for whatever reason had no arms and tiny, stubby legs, asked as its eyes focused on you.

"The what?" The second one asked.

"Those guys... with the uh... the thing. You know?"

"The ones who deliver the space pizzas?"

"No! Not them, you idiot! The other thing!"

"Ohhh... you mean the guys who do the thing that King Bowser doesn't want them to do!"

"Yeah, those guys who do the thing."

"The thing they're not supposed to."

"Exactly."

With that out of the way, the pair shot you guys angry looks before running at you at full speeds!
"Well then, it seems I was wrong." Agent 3 joked, sighing and pulling out her weapon and shooting at them. Agent 3 didn't seem too impressed. Mushrooms? Faces have been seen on them before - no less full limbs, so why are these smaller than the Toads yet... they said they work for Bowser, OK, that makes more sense. Agent 3 had just shot a small stream of shoots to each of them, hoping it'll blind them or something. "Get out the way." She said, then noticing Excalibur just suddenly appear riiight on time and slash whatever those creatures were right in the face. "...I'm not even mad." She said to him, in fact seeming impressed. Now then... What else is there on the inverse side of this planet?
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Invigorated
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Continue exploring (if those creatures are gone)
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Excalibur)
Mentions: None
Nearby: Crow Crow (Ben), ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans), LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julie), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (himself/Josh), Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax)

The note simply read:

"I'm not home now, but please don't break in while I'm gone!

-Yoshi"

The orange pipe seemed to be just as advertised. It appeared to be a means to travel downwards into wherever it led. Did Sans follow the pipe's path?

The creatures were defeated with ease, and each of them flew up into the air and disappeared in a large cloud of smoke. They were dealt with for now, it appeared. With them gone, you were left to climb up the stairs ahead of you and walk up along the strange walkway.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 BoltBeam BoltBeam Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Agent 3|Path To Higher Ground
IMG

The creatures were defeated with ease, and each of them flew up into the air and disappeared in a large cloud of smoke. They were dealt with for now, it appeared. With them gone, you were left to climb up the stairs ahead of you and walk up along the strange walkway.
Agent 3 smiled. "Huh, that went a 'lot' better than expected. Must be second rate." She jokingly said, beginning to make her way to the stairs in a running pace, motioning Excalibur to follow. "C'mon, big guy. There's still more to this place." She said in a simple, enforcing yet eager tone, managing a smile as she lowered her weapon. She just hoped that there was bigger and better down the line, and that they leave with what they came for. That's the real goal here. Get in, get what you need, get out. It's a really simple situation - why does it seem so hard in practice, but easy in theory?
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Invigorated
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Up the stairs
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Excalibur)
Mentions: None
Nearby: In group: Crow Crow (Ben), ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans), LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julie), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (himself/Josh), Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax). Actually nearby: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Excalibur)

Last edited:

• IMG_20190829_071052.jpg
    "Self-imposed limitations deactivated. Let's go."

Laffey timed her momentum and inertia properly to land on the cliff that swinging on the vine would lead her to.

“H-how did she....?”

The vine didn't look like it could hold Laffey's weight. Yet....she still managed to gain enough momentum to reach the other side without much if an issue. Remembering her clumsy nature,Inazuma opted to refrain from swinging to the other side in case it just snaps for her instead.

“Laffey! Did you find something there?”

Karako Pierot

The bee shook its head in response to the questions about the power stars.

"Uhhh... nope. I have zero idea what you're talking about!" It exclaimed in a cheery tone.

Karako looked a bit saddened, wondering where else the star could possibly be.

F5CE8F49-811A-493E-9A60-E88D72B61C87.png

“H o n k...”

He looked at the others in the group scratching the back of his head. He gave them a look, as if saying ‘Well now what do we do...’

Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FoolsErin FoolsErin Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun T The Man With No Name archur archur PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

56766F4D-3BB1-4725-93A6-3493E770F610.jpeg
Dib Membrane

Dib didn’t trust this giant bee. Bees are very untrustworthy and will lie to your face just to get away with something. Dib cleared his throat and got ready to be the smooth taking guy that he totally is.

“Oh you haven’t seen any huh? Riiiight. Well every bee colony has a Queen right? Why don’t you take us to yours? I’m sure someone of such high power will know where to find some.”
Dib causally put his hand in his pocket while he gave a giant fake smile. Little did this bee know that if Dib’s plan failed then he would be getting a face full of bug spray.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Birb Birb

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back