• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Enjoy Your Ride~

DemetrioMachete said:
I aim to please.
I'm super sorry if I seem rude or anything X< The bio was a bit confusing to me, if you could make it a bit clearer you'd be good to go and join! Again I'm sorry.

Please don't hurt me

@DemetrioMachete Okay! You're in! Super sorry I didn't reply sooner! DX

The new order for this sequence of replies will be;

-Chicken-

-Flame-

-Minty-

-Deme-

I'm going to have my character slow down at a 'stop' of sorts to allow more characters aboard. I may make another character but I will probably make a pole for you guys to vote on what gender they should be!

I'm going to put my next reply on hold since we have some new members possibly joining! After I reply later on I'll make a new order! :>

@Almosegosum He actually really terrifies me, which is a good thing because it's kinda hard to scare me. xD

also I know where that character is from, but i can't recall the name of the show right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for a poll guys! For my next character I create for this, would you prefer either a female or a male?

Comment M for Male or F for Female! I'll make them after everyone has commented! :>

ChickenMcNugget said:
Time for a poll guys! For my next character I create for this, would you prefer either a female or a male?
Comment M for Male or F for Female! I'll make them after everyone has commented! :>
F

Almosegosum said:
So I am in? I may interrupt the mania in the main?
Of course! You can reply right now, I'm still waiting on another person to finish their character sheet so my reply is still on hold!

New order is

-Chicken-

-Flame-

-Minty-

-Deme-

-Almose-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back