[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

@xarvh -- if you're into modern blues, I highly recommend Joe Bonamassa. I got to see him live, and he was fantastic.

If you're looking for older blues, try Howlin' Wolf. Branch out from there.

Betting they have Legion confused with Mirror.

Stupid mass-produced evil armor.

Legion and Mirror should have different height and build, as well as different weapons. If they'll accept that, of course.

Edit: or they compared Legion with the Dragon Kings who said "totally the same dude we killed (aka Berek) !" Because Ankss DKs would be dicks like that.

The Alchies and the DKs have in common total immunity from the nuance between "good exalt" and "bad exalt".

Mirror looking as grim and as menacing as it gets will be a much bigger problem than her looking marginally like Legion.

Mirror looking as grim and as menacing as it gets will be a much bigger problem than her looking marginally like Legion.
...so are their Soulsteel Castes in denial or just hypocrites? :P

While true, they are still made of the petrified souls of an extinct mortal race. One could argue that nudges "dressing like a goth" off to the side just a bit when it comes to what is more evil ;)

Abyssals outgoth soulsteel castes by far.

But yeah, none really expect poor soulsteels to be the life of a party...

Abyssals may be goth-ier, but given the soulsteel signature character is Judge Dredd meets the Terminator meets Robocop...

xarvh said:
(Man I killed the only Soulsteel in my game... What was I thinking!?)
Worry not dear ST, another is being built as we speak.

A gaaaaa maebaaaaa, kuuuwaaaaashiiiiime yoinikeri. :D

(edit: first verse of "making of a cyborg" by Kenji Kawai, Ghost in the Shell soundtrack)

Also, have I read it that wrong or has Application just told us TW had a celestial thrown in jail ?

LOL.

True that, once we play this scene we can use the new alchie chars. =)

No comment on the rest.

Uh, I might ask my friend to play an alchie so you can see how he plays. For now I have no plans to bring new people in the main story line.

A secondary alchie storyline... hmmm... yummy !

Also, I was just checking that Malek was not the peer App mentionned.

Sometimes I read something and get one thing while it means something else entirely.

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
Data shows landing at sea was successful! Sadly seas were too rough for our recovery boat and divers, but they are going to see if they can get eyes on. Super excited!

Yup. This is awesome. All my envy and admiration. I'll finish drooling on the videos later on when I'm at home.

So, were you working on the second rocket, the one that managed to freaking land back on its ass exactly in the middle of the platform?

Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back