[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Indeed. Common courtesy would dictate that war forms be left out of diplomatic missions.

Malek can naturally dodge his but if you need a boost to your DDV / PDV, then I can stunt + IAB and doge mine at no cost and block yours for 3m.

Your call.

Hmm...Flicker doesn't have her daiklave out (Malek probably insisted she leave it sheathed) so block away.

She's gonna be mad at herself for not having it out and "failing in her duty".

I reckon both must have saved each other's past lives so many times they stopped counting or considering it a duty.

cyl said:
I reckon both must have saved each other's past lives so many times they stopped counting or considering it a duty.
Yeah, and then Steel Falcon failed to save you...twice. That last time Malek (or rather, Malek's Exaltation) is still a little ticked off about, as I I recall.

The shard has had at least 3 incarnations:

- one who died during the Primordial Wars

- Scarlet Silence who died alone (his choice) a few decades before the Usurpation

- Red Amber who died during the Banquet

That last part was still a bit hurtful, in the beginning but Malek was a good bloke and prefered to forget the past... but now he's changed he will not hesitate to be a bit more manipulative with Flicker to keep her by his side at all times.

So yeah, he'll use Red Amber and Lookshy if he feels he needs her.

"Look what happened to me the last two times you weren't there to protect me !"

:D

It is still vague on purpose. Those are memories from a very distant past, especially for Flicker who's probably lived dozens of lives since the end of the First Age.

If it was too set in stone, then you couldn't surprise us :tongue:

Damn... took me a while but now I have my cpu and a brand new internet connection !!!

Life's so much better now.

Now... where is my update ? > :)

Would Malek have also insisted Flicker leave all her weapons and armor at home, too? (Well, all the armor not permanently tattooed into her skin, anyway.)

Arynne said:
Would Malek have also insisted Flicker leave all her weapons and armor at home, too? (Well, all the armor not permanently tattooed into her skin, anyway.)
Unlikely. A diplomat must have a bodyguard.
Even if Flicker is oh so much more than a mere protector, appearances do have to be maintained sometimes because that is what people will be expecting from their first impression.

xarvh said:
En route, messieur.
It's actually monsieur (literally my lord), messieurs is plural, but the "on" is pronounced like a "e"... which is really misleading.

French is a terrible language if you're looking for logic in the code...

Blues Before Sunrise. No way to drag my friends to anything else.

I didn't know about Yuri's night and there's none in Melbourne. Next year. ;-)

Hey folks, sorry I'm being slow. Myriad life obstacles are myriad. Should be better soon.

Also, Xarvh, you live in Melbourne?

xarvh said:
Yes. Decided I need some stability. I changed three continents since EotFS started. -_-
Can't throw you the first stone, I went through two continents myself.

Stability is seriously overrated ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back