[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

I'll be leaving for Chicago tomorrow, but I will have internet. Once I arrive, that is.

One of the advantages of having the lunars scout while shape-changed is that even if they're spotted, they look like they belong, as long as that animal type is natural to the area.

Regardless, however Arynne wants to do things, I'm fine with that. I'd rather get going in the scene than debate in the OOC thread.

Kacie said:
I'll be leaving for Chicago tomorrow, but I will have internet. Once I arrive, that is.
One of the advantages of having the lunars scout while shape-changed is that even if they're spotted, they look like they belong, as long as that animal type is natural to the area.

Regardless, however Arynne wants to do things, I'm fine with that. I'd rather get going in the scene than debate in the OOC thread.
My neck of the woods. It's nothing but ice and snow here. Dress warm.

I made the observation that my city's low temp was more than 20 F higher than Chicago's high temp today. I think the disparity is going to get worse over the week.

Oh yes. I thought I was going to freeze to death the other mooring as I was pumping gas. I was out there 5 minutes, but I couldn't feel my face or hands.

New Scenes are up.

Still waiting for Arynne to plan the entrance in Ankss.

Feel free to post in any Scene where you want to take significant part.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Siham might pop up in the thread with Big K later, as he's going to want to remove her influence on cross one way or another. For now though, I think he's just going to stick to Nexus and The Library/Behemoth.

I'll have a post up as soon as I can. I'm dealing with relatives from out of town for the next few days.

Besides an abnormal growth of the forest Big K doesn't have much influence on Cross.

Good luck with the relatives.

Yes, but the effect was just a bit more dramatic than that.

ALL Gods, Exalts, Spirits and Elementals in Creation and beyond lost their peripheral pools (Exalted retained the Personal ones) and CoDs were immune since they use Underworld Essence.

The effect was only temporary, now everything seems to be running again as normal.

...shit. At this point I halfway expect the Unconquered Sun, Luna and The Maidens to come knocking on our door.

Flicker will say that the Lunars -- or just her -- should handle any scouting. If Malek insists, then the two of them as a team.

Beyond that, I think unmasking, so to speak, in a suitably public place, and offering challenge according to the ritual words -- which Flicker will be pleased to teach the others -- will be a suitably dramatic entrance.

Malek will not insist on being part of the recon team, but he will point out that spending a week or two on site posing as a slave will give the 4 exalts a better view on how things run inside Ankss.

He will insist however on speaking extensively with the Swamp People in Cross.

Flicker will approve of the latter -- they've come a long way fast since Flicker started training them, though, as an earlier post observed, they find the liberality of Cross bizarre.

As a sidenote: if Malek sneaks in, there is also the possiblity of training the slaves over a few weeks to minimize human casualties should things go south.

I haven't had a chance to decide which scenes I want to be a part of, but I'll take a look as soon as I can.

Just to let you guys know, I won't be available this evening. I hope to get back tomorrow night, but can't make any promises as it's Christmas Eve. Anyway, just wanted to share the sitch. If I don't get back until after Christmas night, Merry Christmas guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back