• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

(No problem... NEW PLACE !)

Jack nodded "The inhabitants of the village believe that if someone enters the temple then the supposed 'spirits' will haunt the village" He said before dropping down behind the fence and heading for the entrance of the temple, a large amount of carvings were engraved in two large wood and gold doors. He looked up at the door before looking at a large lever that was situated on a pillar.

@trix @Neon Stack

Last edited by a moderator:
Maia nodded simply and looked off towards the temple absently observing its architecture. She jumped down and followed after him, she looked at the door and ran her fingers over the markings "This door is beautiful..." Of course she would notice all the small details being who she was and all. She looked at the lever then at the doors "Think that opens them?" @The Jackal

Jack chuckled "I think so" He replied before walking over to the lever, he ran his hand across the handle before pulling the lever down. He looked back at the door just as a low creaking came from them, the doors slowly opened accompanied with an ear piercing groaning and shrieking. He smiled and walked into the temple silently, squinting as his eyes, or eye, adjusted to the gloom. In front of them was three separate corridors each with a large tombstone planted at the entrance of the corridor, each tombstone had a riddle engraved into each and each carving was glowing an eery blue color.

Maia made sure to keep her distance when the door was opening, you never know what could happen, it could swing open or poison gas, who knows. She blinked curiously as she saw the tombstones, mesmerized by the glow. She walked up to be standing next to Jack she looked at him "Any idea which way we have to go?" the temple gave her chills like they were being watched but she shook it off. She walked up to the most left tombstone and ran her fingers over the writing. @The Jackal

Jack walked over to the middle tombstone and leaned down, reading the riddle that was engraved on the tombstone "Waiting for you, Is my first clue, I keep things shut, Or open the up, My teeth aren't for eating, But can be helpful for a meeting, I push up those that tumble, And I turn but do not rumble, This riddle clues it has three, Can you guess what that first item may be ?" He read aloud before standing and looking back at Maia "They're riddles.... Three trials by the sounds of it" He said before stepping around the tombstone and heading into the corridor.

@trix

Maia listened carefully to his words processing the hints in her mind, she had always been good at puzzles and had done her fair share in her hunting. She nodded "Sounds like it is..." she looked at the other tomb stones, "so do we do each one?" she stepped around the stone so she was beside him. She smiled slightly, she wondered if there were any monsters in the tunnel or not, guess they would find out. @The Jackal

Jack thought before nodding "C'mon.. We'll do this one and see if anything happens once we complete the trial" He said before walking along down the passage, he stopped when they reached a large archway. He looked up at the lapis lazuli arch roof and rose an eyebrow at the golden engravings on the roof, he looked back down and headed through the arch before looking around at a huge dome roof that was made of glass, stone, opal, ruby and gold "It's incredible" He whispered to himself.

Maia nodded "Sounds like a good idea" she was ready to grab her energy swords at any moment but tried to remain relaxed. The temple was beautiful, filled with gorgeous trinkets and relics. Her eyes widened at the room they stepped in to "It's beautiful, i can't believe it hasn't been destroyed yet."Often the best temples got raided the most and were ripped of their beauty. @The Jackal

Jack shook his head "Like I said... People like mum and dad are superstitious" He replied before looking over at 5 wooden shelves that were lining the walls of the circular room. He walked over to the first of the shelves and ran his hand across the dusty shelf and the dust metal, gold and the occasional gem made object. He looked back at Maia and noticed a stone pedestal in the middle of the room "Was that there before ?" He asked while pointing at it in a way.

Maia nodded "I just can't believe more collectors haven't been here," she chuckled "It's amazing what some of them will do for even one relic" she shrugged slightly. She watched him and when he pointed to the pedestal she blinked shaking her head before looking back at him "No, not unless both of us are blind" she grinned slightly. @The Jackal

Jack shook his head "Wait.... Go back into the archway" He said before walking back into the archway himself and then turning to look at the pedestal that began to sink into the ground "Looks like this place actually has some tech in it" He said before waving his hand outside of the archway which sent the pedestal back up.

Maia nodded and did as she was told she watched the pedestal sink back down "I'm surprised they still work" she blinked slightly looking at him. She looked back at the pedestal "What do you think we're supposed to do with it?" she wondered if there was something you had to put on it. @The Jackal

Jack walked over to the pedestal and looked at the small socket hole in it "Something goes on it" He replied before looking at the shelf "Remember the riddle... It must have something to do with the pedestal" He said before walking over to one of the shelves and staring at the miscellaneous objects on the shelf "A rock, a spoon, a knife, a cup, a key, a box" He furrowed his brow "None of this makes sense" He aid before turning and trying to remember the riddle.

Maia nodded looking at the items on the shelves the riddle replaying over and over again in her head. She walked over and picked up the key looking at jack "it said something about teeth right? This is the only item that could have anything similar," she picked up the knife "aside from this..." She looked at the pedestal.

(YOU CHEATED.... YOU LOOKED UP THE RIDDLE xD .... Jk jk)

Jack nodded and looked at the knife "But it said they're not for eating... A knife's teeth are used for eating in a way" He smiled as the answer to the riddle showed itself "So... Its the key" He said before walking over to the pedestal, he stared at it and then as though he willed something to happen a small metal plate slid back to reveal a panel underneath it, the plate was highly decorated much like the whole temple. Jack looked back at Maia and grinned "Bring the key here" He said before looking back at the opening in the pedestal.

@trix

Kiro ran, his adrenaline pulsing. He jumped on his Black Sparrow (A Hoverbike) and hit the pedal. He needed to get out of here. The dealers wouldn't stop chasing him. God they were annoying. Trying to take advantage of him after helping them. Just because he was 14 didn't mean he was naive they were trying to cheat him. After all, he had been raised on the streets, and he himself knew how to cheat people. He was a Master Thief. Kiro took off, leaving a light trail of green. He bobbed and weaved through back alleys, he knew them well. The engines of the hoverbikes behind him disappeared quickly. Kiro smiled. His brown hair blew in the wind, it felt good. His life was all about the risk, and maybe, just maybe, friends. Maybe even a girlfriend. Kiro smiled at that. He kept driving.

Kiro was headed toward his hideout, an attic above a technology store. Technology for The Trade. The store boasted its title. Neon lighting attracted the late night lurkers. Kiro had a connection to the owner. His older brother had hooked him up with his room in the attic before he was murdered by a unknown man, who continuously escaped custody. Kiro hated thinking about it. The shop owner's name was Drake Al'kan. He provided weapons and various gadgets to Kiro, and is constantly upgrading them. Kiro arrived at the store, parked his bike in the back alley next to it, and then went inside. "Well well well, look who it is," Drake said. Kiro looked at him. "How's it going?" Kiro asked. "Well, not many police, so I think were good," Drake remarked. Kiro smiled. "I'll be in my room." Kiro headed up the stairs to the second floor of the shop, and pulled down the ladder to the attic in the corner. Kiro climbed the ladder, and looked into the room.

Connor noticed something was different about his room. Well, not something. Someone. (Anyone want to jump in here if possible?)

Once Merrin arrived home he looked around quietly and then looked at the android that stood in a charging port in the corner and the Skull Walker that sat patiently for it's master to be fully charged. The hylotl walked over to the Skull Walker and pet it's head evoking no reaction from the frozen solid beast. He turned and walked away before raising his wrist to his face and tapping a button, an assassination contract popping onto the screen. He grinned as the image of an android popped up onto the screen and the words with it Eliminate Merrin smirked and then leaned on the counter and waited for his android companion to leave the charging cell.

(@Daniel reaver The contract is one Mika if that is okay... I plan on killing off Merrin and Retin and then creating a new character... Also they have become a bore)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back