• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

trix

Succubus Queen

28285-1920x1080.jpg

Welcome to Eluvia, the home base for much of the galactic trades. Approximately 3000 years ago earth collapsed in nuclear warfare forcing the remains of the human race to migrate to a new planet. Many years were spent travelling, searching for a new home when Eluvia was discovered nestled within a solar system of 5 planets. With scarce remains of the human population left, commerce became a large industry and trades became frequent. Eluvia began coming into contact with many extraterrestrial beings creating contracts and becoming the mother home for all galactic species. All inhabitants of the planet became known as Eluvians. Eluvians live their lives peacefully with one another travelling through space in search of artifacts and potential targets that're perceived as threats. The human race has not changed and a battle for power still rages but we choose how our lives shall lead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings!

Welcome everyone to Eluvia! This RP is an easy going entertaining place for people to make new friends and create intriguing characters of any race you can think of. Even though this is a sci-fi based RP you're free to make any species you would like.

Rules/Guidelines

~ You can be any type of species that you want including humans. You MAY have magical powers, abilities achieved from scientific experimentation.

~ You're allowed to be a villain, most villains are bad bounty hunters hungry for power or money.

~ NO godmodding

~ Cursing is allowed

~ You may kill characters only with permission from the owner of the character.

~ If you would like something to happen in the RP contact me! I'm open to ideas!

~ Please wait for approval on your character before joining the RP!

~If you plan on leaving the RP LET ME KNOW! PLEASE

Welcome to Eluvia <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Maia walked outside onto her balcony just as the sun began to rise setting a orange and purple glow over the city. Already spacecraft zipped through the sky their thrusters making whirring noises that filled the sky. She looked around cautiously before returning inside. She was planning on staying in town today, maybe going to see what interesting items she could find in the local shops. She got dressed and walked out into the street, it was about 9 AM so people were just starting to wake up.

Donovan was sitting in the large pilot seat of his ship hovering in space. Slowly ships began to pass by him as he watched with piercing red eyes. She pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket, it was torn and battered the word 'wanted' written on the top in red. He looked at the picture of a human and grinned hissing slightly to himself "Oh where or where could you be hiding little one..." she motioned to one of his crew calling out "Take us to Eluvia!" The pilot nodded and they were on their way.

Alex smiles, looking at the sun rising up into the sky. "Wow... This world is beautiful..." He looks down at his hand, frowning. "Hopefully I don't hurt anyone ever again..." He sighs and gets up, getting ready to run down the street.

Maia ran her fingers through her hair as she walked down the street the occasional person waving at her receiving a slight nod. Most people knew her from business with her or her parents. She walked into one of her favorite coffee shops and smiled at the lady behind the counter who without even asking what she wanted walked to start making her a drink. She twirled a pink pendant that was around her neck between her fingers lost in thought as she waited. There was no one else in the coffee shop yet.

Alex smiles and starts sprinting down the street. As he was running he saw a beautiful space elf in a coffee shop, he went to a sudden halt and ran back to the coffee shop, entering it silently.

Maia nodded thanks to the lady behind the counter as she took her drink, it was mint drink of sorts with little green flecks resting on the top. She turned around to start walking out of the shop watching her feet. She jumped slightly as she almost ran into a man walking into the shop she looked up putting one hand out "I'm so sorry"

Alex looks at her and smiles widely. "It's ok. I just ran in here because I saw you... A beautiful being.." He blushes and scratches the back of his head after realizing what he was said.

Maia blinked curiously from the sudden compliment a slight blush rising to her cheeks "Oh, thank you?" She grinned sheepishly reaching her hand out in greeting "I'm Maia, nice to meet you" her pink eyes glittered in the morning light. She looked around wondering if anyone else had entered the shop yet.

trix said:
Maia blinked curiously from the sudden compliment a slight blush rising to her cheeks "Oh, thank you?" She grinned sheepishly reaching her hand out in greeting "I'm Maia, nice to meet you" her pink eyes glittered in the morning light. She looked around wondering if anyone else had entered the shop yet.
Alex looks at her hand and shook it. "Maia.. What a beautiful name..." He chuckles and let's go of her hand. "I'm Alex nice to meet you!" He scratches the back of his head, still blushing. "Anyways... Umm... I know we just met but.. Would you like to go out sometime?..."

Slaxt said:
Alex looks at her hand and shook it. "Maia.. What a beautiful name..." He chuckles and let's go of her hand. "I'm Alex nice to meet you!" He scratches the back of his head, still blushing. "Anyways... Umm... I know we just met but.. Would you like to go out sometime?..."
Maia smiled sweetly "Thank you" she was used to compliments having dealt with so many people in her life. She nodded "Nice to meet you as well" she flicked some of her hair out of her face. She blushed at his question blinking once but smiled "I could see that being a possible event" she grinned. She was shocked by the sudden invitation but figured there was no harm.

trix said:
Maia smiled sweetly "Thank you" she was used to compliments having dealt with so many people in her life. She nodded "Nice to meet you as well" she flicked some of her hair out of her face. She blushed at his question blinking once but smiled "I could see that being a possible event" she grinned. She was shocked by the sudden invitation but figured there was no harm.
Alex smiles, glad she said yes. "Alright when and where do you want to meet up?" He says while moving to the side so other people can enter the shop.

Slaxt said:
Alex smiles, glad she said yes. "Alright when and where do you want to meet up?" He says while moving to the side so other people can enter the shop.
Maia smiled sweetly "We could meet here?" she tilted her head to the side slightly. She had been out on so many missions recently that she hadn't really gotten to socialize much, she wondered if anyone new had moved to town. She watched as a few people filed in "If you wanted actually we could sit down right now?"

Evera walked into the coffee shop. She was delighted to see that there was only a few people here. She went to an empty table near a window, sat down, and started to read her favorite book as she inhaled the wonderful smell of fresh coffee.

trix said:
Maia smiled sweetly "We could meet here?" she tilted her head to the side slightly. She had been out on so many missions recently that she hadn't really gotten to socialize much, she wondered if anyone new had moved to town. She watched as a few people filed in "If you wanted actually we could sit down right now?"
Alex smiles widely "Alright we'll meet here later." He chuckles and sits down at a table. "Yeah let's sit down for a bit."

Maia smiled and nodded, she noticed the other girl walked in and sit alone at a table. She smiled and motioned to Alex to wait a moment. She walked over to the table where the girl was sitting and smiled "Hello there, Would you like to join us?" her pink eyes glittered.

@FallenAngel27

trix said:
Maia smiled and nodded, she noticed the other girl walked in and sit alone at a table. She smiled and motioned to Alex to wait a moment. She walked over to the table where the girl was sitting and smiled "Hello there, Would you like to join us?" her pink eyes glittered.
@FallenAngel27
Evera looked up from her book and slightly smiled. "Um are you sure? I don't want to bother you guys."

Maia smiled "No it's no bother, come on" she motioned for the girl to come over and sit down with her and Alex. Her parents had always taught her to have as many allies as you can especially in the world she lived. As the girl sat down she smiled reaching her hand out to shake hers "I'm Maia, nice to meet you"

@Slaxt @FallenAngel27

FallenAngel27 said:
Evera took Maia's hand. "I'm Evera. Nice to meet you too!" She looks over at Alex. "I hope your ok with this." she says. @Slaxt
Alex smiles "The more the merrier." He chuckles "By the way my name is Alex nice to meet you Evera." He smiles and lies back in the chair.

@trix

Slaxt said:
Alex smiles "The more the merrier." He chuckles "By the way my name is Alex nice to meet you Evera." He smiles and lies back in the chair.
@trix
"Nice to meet you too." Evera says while taking a seat next to Maia.

Maia smiled and looked at the others "So what do you guys do? Are you guys from here?" she blinked curiously. There was always people travelling to and from Eluvia so you never know who was native and who wasn't.

@Slaxt @FallenAngel27

FallenAngel27 said:
"Iv'e always lived here....but I never...got out much as a kid" Evera says shyly.
trix said:
Maia smiled and looked at the others "So what do you guys do? Are you guys from here?" she blinked curiously. There was always people travelling to and from Eluvia so you never know who was native and who wasn't.
@Slaxt @FallenAngel27
Alex looks at Maia, smiling. "I'm not from Eluvia and my job is a secret." He winks at her, then gets up slowly while looking at his watch. "Well... I got to go get some rest... Before I head out to train." He waves them good-bye and leaves the shop, smiling and heading towards his apartment.

Maia blinks curiously waving goodbye to Alex before looking back at Ever "I have no idea" she raised a brow curiously. She chuckled slightly "But i'm sure we can find out eventually" her eyes sparkled.

@FallenAngel27 @Slaxt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back