• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
LucianGrey7971 said:
Emile: I'm watchin' you lady... *points at his eyes. points at Nico*
#WhenYouPointYourEyesAtPeople

I'm sorry, I had to point that out.

Okay, I'm done with the point jokes. c: Let's get on point.

I

am berry

berry

bored.

I have run out of Shia Labeouf videos. I dun have any roleplays except for this one which is only active in a few hours ;3; *Dies again from the boredom*

The end.

@yumiyukifan1

@Opal Gemstone

@LucianGrey7971

@AnimeFanForever123

If you guys wanna work together to find Walker, each of you rp your characters meeting up and looking for him together, indicate it in parentheses, then roll a dice . If your sum (stat+dices) beats 25 then you guys find Walker.

If you wanna continue looking for him solo, I suggest purchase investigation stats for your character before rolling again. Gotta beat 25, remember?

You can even rp where your character looks - like rp your character checking a manga store and asking npcs if they've seen Walker. Feel free to be creative in your search/ how your character chooses to search. If your stat+dice beats 25 then you find him then your character is successful wherever they look. You even can rp your character randomly going into a public restroom cause you got tired of walking around...so long as you roll a dice and indicate that you are still investigating. If your total beats 25 you've found Walker in the restroom-.- . Remember, you guys are the ones building the story. If no one has any ideas and simply rps their character looking randomly, then that means you guys want me to decide where he is and how you find him(which is fine). I just wanna make you guys aware that you have options and can decide how the episode unfurls.

@xkeyxx

Kida has already returned to Yellow Scarves HQ(because of The Mouse). If you're hoping to find him roll a dice for your character's success in investigating/following Kida/whatever.

You guys build the events of the episode with each post...meaning you guys are the main character^^. NPCs(even the cannon characters) are just side characters that I throw in to give the setting a Durarara feel...they each have their own agenda in response to the Celty hunt. They'll interact with your characters at times when I see you've got no idea what your character should do...or if you want to interact with an npc...or sometimes just cause I'm bored.

Oh okay, if you didn't tell me this i would of had no idea he already return to HQ..

Oh before I roll a dice I need to ask =3

Can you request a event to happen like for example~

Roll dice for Mikado to 'try' stopping a fight.

Roll dice for Shizou to beat up some bad guys.

Can we do that? =3

xkeyxx said:
Can you request a event to happen like for example~

Roll dice for Mikado to 'try' stopping a fight.

Roll dice for Shizou to beat up some bad guys.

Can we do that? =3
Hmm...

An event request option...maybe. If I do add the option, don't imagine it'd be easy(maybe something like roll a 10 on a 10-face dice). Think about how many cannon character I have to rp if everyone asks for an event D:

The other option is to try to purchase the character with fp.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I've just been having trouble keeping up and thinking of a reply.

I found a pic of Kyona!!! xD

687474703a2f2f666c6f6d752e66696c65732e776f726470726573732e636f6d2f323031322f30352f62306333306666633366303731643339313638386331303831343066646466662e6a7067

Nico said:
I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I've just been having trouble keeping up and thinking of a reply.
No worries. There's no hurry or anything. Rp at any pace you want and interact with any character you want. Some characters have moved their character's day forward faster than others and alot of things are happening at once. It's alright--Durarara is like that. Posts don't always have to be in order. I'll be the one putting everything together so it's all coherent in the end^^;

If you've got no ideas, feel free to discuss and brainstorm with whoever you're rping with here. Thats what the ooc chat's for after all;)

Opal Gemstone]I say it'd be a good idea to combine our Investigation skills. Work as a team Split the points? ... [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MoiEiIg.png[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
The prize is split. I'll let you guys decide how you wanna divide the prize, but if there's too much arguing, etc, then I'll do it (O:))

Well, Uriel can hide her wings AND change her ears into a normal human's ears. Also, if she is caught with wings, she can just say that she is cosplaying or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back