• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
LucianGrey7971 said:
Emile: I'm gonna kill it. I swear I'm gonna kill it
Opal: Tehe! Dun cha know that all kitties go to the cactus plants when they step on flowers? It only makes sense that you can't kill me because of that!

yumiyukifan1 said:
Kyona-- *nods* They have the oddest varieties of sushi...
Opal: But you know what's extreme-lishious delly? Sushi and hot dog! It's, like, tots mah goats the best mix ever to be found in the whole entire space of the world!

[QUOTE="Opal Gemstone]Opal: But you know what's extreme-lishious delly? Sushi and hot dog! It's, like, tots mah goats the best mix ever to be found in the whole entire space of the world!

[/QUOTE]
Kyona-- *nods* I see... I should try that sometime...

yumiyukifan1 said:
Kyona-- *nods* I see... I should try that sometime...
Opal: Yush! As I said before it's super-tastic wanna non-plastic extremely realistic betterestic bestest-rld in the whole wide world! *Sigh happily* I'm the bestest.

[QUOTE="Opal Gemstone]Opal: Yush! As I said before it's super-tastic wanna non-plastic extremely realistic betterestic bestest-rld in the whole wide world! *Sigh happily* I'm the bestest.

[/QUOTE]
Kyona-- Yum.

[QUOTE="Shizuo Draven]HELLO EVERYONE! !! I was tagged but can't see where did I get booted?

[/QUOTE]
OH MAI GOD, YOU'RE BACK!

[QUOTE="Shizuo Draven]Hey yeah I'm back. What happened?

[/QUOTE]
*Throws list of episode one at you*

1. Izaya being chased by a raged Shizuo.

2. People and characters go to check it out.

3. Haru/etherna’s character almost gets crushed by a vending machine thrown by Shizuo

4. Helena/GhastlySquash’s character push Haru/etherna’s character out of the way

5. Shizuo calmed down and apologized.

6. Helena/GhastlySquash’s character scolds kids for not being in school.

7. NPC Student Delinquents- The SSK’s suggest beating Helena/GS’s character up but they don’t want to run into an officer. They leave to school.

8. Simon catches Celty statue and puts it down near his restaurant. He missed the vending machine incident.

9. Izaya winked at Aria/AnimeFanForever123’s character and she blushed.

10. Haru/GS’s character goes to school as she is told.

11. Opal/Opal Gemstone’s character walks into Russian Sushi with a hotdog, planning to listen to whatever small meeting the Dollars were to have.

12. Riku/Bob’s character is in Russian Sushi. Enters in the afternoon.

13. Aria/AnimeFan’s character is sitting on the bench outside of Russian Sushi and is looking at the clouds.

14. Reimi/xkeyxx’s character is wandering Ikebukuro.

15. Akira/Nico’s character meets Opal/Opal Gemstone’s character in Russian Sushi

16. After trying to get Shizuo’s attention, but losing him, Iroha/One Eyed Bandit’s character remembers the Dollar’s meeting and rushes to it. She calls out the Dollars.

17. Aria/AnimeFan’s character is also at the meeting. She sits on a bench.

18. Helena/GhastlySquash’s character tires to get Iroha/Oneye’s character to school/

19. Aria/AnimeFan’s character still has an already obvious crush on Shizuo and she goes to Russian Sushi. She doesn’t want to intervene.

20. Reimi/xkeyxx’s character runs to Russian Sushi for the meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back