• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
Yes. Go ahead^^
Yey (:3)

ADMIN-SENPAI, ADMIN-SENPAI!

I have a question!

In order to RP in IC Rping 2, do we have to say that a character has to be on a device in order to post there?

Bob went on his computer

Bobby: Hai

or

Bob is killing people

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]
inb4 some gets mad about kei

I don't know if it's too late for this, but I think stat points should go back to three CP.

As they were, you could get five for 15 CP, which is the price of a dice. Meaning would could either get a permanent, assured boost of five to your stats, (spread as you so desire) or have a 50/50 chance having a boost of six or higher to a stat for a single roll.

At one CP, you can get fifteen stat points, which is... Well, there's not much of a point in buying dice anymore like that is there? Sure, if you put five into each stat, you're still running a 50 percent chance of the dice being better, but it is a FAR riskier investment in buying a dice, so much so that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to do. To only way I can see dice being strictly better, is in their being for all characters. (That is assuming that they are FOR all characters).

Actually if the previous is true, two might be better to balance out people who have multiple characters. Though, does only serve as balancing it for them, points would still be somewhat better for a single character player. Another solution could be to have the price of CP escalate the more you buy. But, I dunno about the logistics of that.

I just wanted to put that out there before I went to bed.

nnnniiiigggghhhhtttttt

also soz if im missing anything obvious i gotta go sleep

[/QUOTE]
It's never too late to make a suggestion and I welcome advice...since I suck at math...

The advantage of the dice, is a permanent second dice(for one character) that can rolled along with the first dice for investigating, socializing, and fighting depending on your situation. It's sort of like gaining a possible 1-10 for all stats for 15 cp. Plus you can buy more dice as well. In contrast, you can spend 15 cp dividing the points into your character--like throwing all 15 points into one stat or giving a permanent +5 boost to all stat. Yes the dice is risky, but that's the point of the dice. Is your character a gambler who's strong or weak depending on the circumstances/or do you hope to create a skilled character?

Either way this is a constantly changing rp...so prices in the fame store will increase or decrease depending on how the rp plays out. Be aware that NPCs and event requirements will grow as your character does in order to keep the rp interesting. If you decide to create a character as strong as shizuo, I will make even bigger threats...demons, werewolves, etc to face your character.

[QUOTE="Opal Gemstone]Yey (:3)

ADMIN-SENPAI, ADMIN-SENPAI!

I have a question!

In order to RP in IC Rping 2, do we have to say that a character has to be on a device in order to post there?

Bob went on his computer

or

Bob is killing people

[/QUOTE]
Nope. (B')

Just post in the IC2 whenever you feel like it;)

i have half a post ready. cant even start on my equipment thingy... my friend is bugging me with CS:GO! IM FREAKING OUT MAN!!! (>:<)

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]i have half a post ready. cant even start on my equipment thingy... my friend is bugging me with CS:GO! IM FREAKING OUT MAN!!! (>:<)

[/QUOTE]
*places a hand on Bob's shoulder*

Take deep breaths my friend. It'll be alright...

I constantly describe him as one. So yeah, I guess.

More like an angel with a demon's soul.

Like... Jack would be the demon. Doug would be the angel. Tut would be the human.

When realization hits you hard.

LucianGrey7971 said:
I did read the rules. I was unaware that I missed anything
@QuirkyAngel

If it's about the password, it's under his dislikes...because it was 3 a.m. and it said put it anywhere...
Ah. Sorry. Must have missed it. (' :| )

Anyway, so long as you're aware that this is a dice rp, you're character cannot beat Shizuo in fight (yet...you have to build the character), and Celty is a hidden npc(doesn't matter if you're friends or not), then I see nothing wrong with the cs.

Feel free to roll 3 10-face dice for your character's stats :)

I love how everyone keeps thinking Akira's a girl.

Opal thinks it's only the best thing ever made... Like... Ever

"Like... Ever." Opal agrees with her creator, "And I don't even like sushi!"

Exactly.

Akira: -crosses arms with an annoyed face- Do I need to show some proof I'm clearly male?

No Kira, I don't really think that would be appropriate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back