• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
After finishing the first arc of season 2, I got too impatient and spoiled myself by reading the wiki.

Still wanna see the rest, but my anticipation dimmed a bit...

He WHA- Oh wait, I already knew that. I know a lot of things about Durarara without finishing the first season.

It's TERRIBLE THAT I KNOW SO MUCH.

inb4 some gets mad about kei

I don't know if it's too late for this, but I think stat points should go back to three CP.

As they were, you could get five for 15 CP, which is the price of a dice. Meaning would could either get a permanent, assured boost of five to your stats, (spread as you so desire) or have a 50/50 chance having a boost of six or higher to a stat for a single roll.

At one CP, you can get fifteen stat points, which is... Well, there's not much of a point in buying dice anymore like that is there? Sure, if you put five into each stat, you're still running a 50 percent chance of the dice being better, but it is a FAR riskier investment in buying a dice, so much so that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to do. To only way I can see dice being strictly better, is in their being for all characters. (That is assuming that they are FOR all characters).

Actually if the previous is true, two might be better to balance out people who have multiple characters. Though, does only serve as balancing it for them, points would still be somewhat better for a single character player. Another solution could be to have the price of CP escalate the more you buy. But, I dunno about the logistics of that.

I just wanted to put that out there before I went to bed.

nnnniiiigggghhhhtttttt

also soz if im missing anything obvious i gotta go sleep

ADMIN-SENPAI ; - ;

I KNOW I FINISHED MY CHARACTER 'N ALL, but I need to add Jack of All Trade's appearance.

Also, does this mean Jack/Doug/Tut/WhatTheHellAmIGoingToCallAllThreeOfThem is/are accepted?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back