Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

Well, I literally spent like 6 hours making the perfect trap.

USING SCIENCE AND STUFF!

Which...May or may not result in a great character.

lol~! Well, I replied, but I didn't speak directly to you yet @Girouette , because I think there needed to be a lil organization to the party. But I will speak to you, soon.^^

See.... Loki is on to something, about the bus driver..... hint hint hint hint hint......

Thanks! And I had to quickly edit because I meant to say Johnny was alone behind the driver, that place that no one really wants to sit. lol Poor Johnny, he's great.

You know it would be no fun at all if at least one of the boys didn't fall for that perfect trap. But I'mma behave.^^ I'm sure Levi's just really astounded, even though Chai was always the epitome of cute.

One of them?

No No No, Chai will make them all bow before him and his skyscraper building ambitions!

I would like to point out that in this world there IS in fact a kraken-esque lord of the ocean, and he is in fact a player of the highest degree.

Thank you for letting me know! Yet another reason I do these roll calls.

Wow, yeah. This could go south quickly, w/tentacles. lmfao~!

Anyhow, I've gotta head off for tonight. Have a great night. ♥( ;) )

Well, some good things are found in the south...

Uh...

The south pole? I guess?

OHMYGODWAITIDIDN'TMEANTHAT

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good evening everyone!

welian said:
Hello lovlies! This is the OOC thread for Dude, Where's the Bus (DWB).
Feel free to chat in here, ask questions, complain about your day, whatever. : )
So, welian, does your liking my character mean that she's accepted?

ActionPony said:
So, welian, does your liking my character mean that she's accepted?
Yes, that's listed right in the rules on the character sign-up page.

I...I...Yeah, I need to post.

Sorry, Running one and being in this one...And School and stuff, I forgot. Lawl.

I've been waiting for a few more people to respond to my roll call from a few pages back, I believe 3 or 4 people responded, but... I suppose I'll have to move on without the others.

Right now, the students are split into two main groups on this island (which you can read a description of in the Settings tag), one handful of students is on the beach where everyone woke up, negotiating with a giant sea serpent that may or may not be friendly, and the rest (that I know of) ran into a nearby cave, and have found a door in it that leads to the other side of the island.

I know that, ya Action-dood, don't know why everyone thinks -dood is gender specific, ya know what I'm saying Wel-dood? See?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back