Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

@Girouette

Did I just find a picture of you? :P

tumblr_nhkp9bq7zR1tj6j61o1_500.jpg

Well I won't confirm or deny that, I will note that the content of that picture may or may not be suitable for the audience of this roleplay and you may or may not want to remove it and I will say that well that is very similar to my feelings toward certain people who may or may not be part of that above image that I do not intend to intend to tell you my intent toward you intending to tell me that I intend to say something that would betray my intent toward the intent of those who intend to be so blatantly intending that their intentions are not to intend that I am in the above picture but I intend to say that the intent expressed in this rambling sentence is not to intend that I had any such intent that would imply I have intent to be, as shown 'harder than a rock' this would betray my intentions and unpure thoughts toward the above depicted image and the very arousing material contained within, which I do not mean to intend that I am attracted to that womanly figure well not being attracted to woman at all, in fact it would be odd of me to intend that I intend otherwise with my intentions, which I intend to say is not he truth, you may intend that my intent is to lie about this but I would intend that you are intending that I would be so non-nonchalant to use the wrong image in an intent to intend that I have an addiction to traps which intend to not deny but intend to intend that I am denying the truth which would cause me to intend my intentions toward that.

In short, no, you have found a picture of a man who shares my drive, but that is not me, first off I have dark hair, much better looking eyebrows, and don't have an ear-piercing.

That made sense.

How dare you?

I'm an authority on traps, don't go lying to me!

I mean, he doesn't fit the criteria for a perfect trap, think about it like this, first off he's almost too feminine, a good trap must at least look 5% male.

And what's with the no clothes? A perfect trap has a specified set of clothing, first off the skirt, of course, and preferably a girly enough school uniform to match.

And most importantly, a perfect trap (Appearance wise), has to have the holy grail of trapness, as I just realized earlier, a perfect trap must have above grade B Zettai Ryouiki! It's true!

bEeFhvk.jpg

I take it seriously.

Hey everyone! I have, as you can see, an announcement to make! Since the characters are starting to split up, I am doing a roll call. I need you to each post in the OOC with three important details:

• Where your character is
  • Who they are near and/or interacting with, and
  • What they are doing/are about to do

This is something I'll be doing fairly frequently from here on out, as even if we all read every single post, with twelve people we're all bound to get lost eventually.

Now, this time, if I'm right, there should be two main groups - one out on the beach with the serpent, and another in the nearby cave that has a door that someone just discovered. If your character is not with either group, I would highly suggest choosing one and migrating there, as I plan to get the ball rolling now that it's the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sabrina (my character) is currently in the cave sitting next to a wall with no one around (apparently). She is going to explore the island as soon as everyone else is away, or far enough from her to not notice her slip away.

@TheDaftStudent

I'll be posting after this, so things should move along, serpent-wise.

@PeteTSs

You'll find Sabrina has more company than you bargained for, as there is in fact only one cave, it's not really a cave, and other people are in there. Who exactly, I can't say off the top of my head beyond Garnet and Johnny, but that's the entire point of this roll call.

Chai is currently being cute as hell standing about 6 feet from a unspecified large group of people in the cave

He's interacting with...Uh...Himself?

He's looking cute and thinking about how to maybe move another two feet.

Milly is on the beach with Daft's character, Mr Ward, and Akolite's character, Rosie!

@joeymicl Is Mr Jumal joining the Serpent group for now? :)

Actually I posted a while ago that he asked Mr. Ward if he wants talking to ghe serpent and then scolds Milly and Rosie.

Actually I posted a while ago that he asked Mr. Ward if he was talking to the serpent and then scolds Milly and Rosie.

Hey, if anyone wants to talk to Chai so I can bring out the true spirit of him (He's very dialogue focused) Then please, please do, I've been practicing what he'll talk like all week.

Levi is in the cave, close to Charley.

The others nearby are Garnet and Johnny, and Chai. Sabrina is around there, too. Maybe more, because that's just six people, and the beach has 4-5.

He was contemplating going down that trap door that Charley opened, but he's distracted by Chai's cuteness. He'll probably spark up some sort of conversation, @Girouette .

Remember, Chai's superpower was becoming super amazingly cute, but he was already so adorable it had little to no affect.

Literally the cutest thing ever.

That's right. At least Levi is not the shy type at all, since he's fairly well-known in the school. He doesn't care what people think, so he's confident and a leader-type. I figured he and Charley might spearhead this little excursion, depending on what everyone wants to do.. Just a suggestion.^^

Hmm, well. I'll just make Chai follow the majority of the group, I kind of feel like I'm playing the light-headedness of the character a little too much though...

I think it's fun how you play him. Just go w/your instincts. It's amusing to see him so flighty and somewhat shallow (in a nice way, mind ya), but you can do as you like with him, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back