Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

See, you say that, but...
yakumo_ran.jpg

Actually, I like a lot of anime ^ ^. I don't know what my favorite one is though. However, I've recently watched Free! And was super ecstatic to watch Eternal Summer after.

Nice picture!

Bah

I actually just have a lot of anime that has a trap character in a lot of episodes, not really 'based around traps...'

12 episodes of 1080p video can take around 5-10 gigs, so 40 gigs isn't really that much.

And that's way not as attractive as a trap.

Just look

D1jfsFz.jpg

There! A sea serpent response!

Taokaka said:
Oh. I dunno what anime traps are. :/
A "trap" is a boy who passes for a female and dresses as one, yet still identifies as a male.

I'm not sure what's going on, except there's a sea-monster maybe?

My character is just lying in the sand looking cute and maybe asleep.

I take my traps seriously, man.

Serpent tried to calm everyone down by roaring and tail-slamming, and accidentally splashed water on a lot of people.

orly? Nothing to do? No reaction to waking up on a strange island, surrounding by confused classmates, with a sea monster looming overhead? Nothing out out the ordinary, I see.

-sniff-

You must think I'm so boring!

-sobs-

It's not about attractiveness for me, more about how the characteristics portray themselves, and the aura that is given off by the sharp dress sense and the kind of a-gender nature of the suit. :3

Hah

Traps are immune to being confused!

Well good for you Giy-dood, you just do that, and be into the whole reverse andro-trap thing.

Hey, hey, no one said anything about them being reverse traps :P Can still be "womanly" and dress in an androgynous sense, lol
bf75fca0db79dca108f983b78bdb704b.jpg

I've never done a legit mafia RP before, not sure how it would actually go to be honest... Actually I think it would be quite difficult to do compared to other more fantastical settings.

Girouette said:
I don't understand it, how can you deal with all the...Stuff...On the chest, that's just weird.
-hysterical laughter of Charlton Heston slowly going insane-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back