Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

@The Akolite

In your post, you mentioned that a pervert was sitting next to your character. Mind if I make that Ollie? He will have exposed his beautiful stomach.

Well'p, 11 pages of OOC. I aint reading all this shit, hahaha! Sorry for not being here earlier, but due to time zones I have to sleep when you don't, haha!

That's right, take my adorable trap of adorableness, and enjoy it! Feel good that I have chosen to come and create such a cute character on your roleplay!

Please accept me

[QUOTE="Loki Laevatein]Hope you're not mad I made Levi to be Johnny's brother... Thought it would be fun to tie someone in that way.

[/QUOTE]
That's completely up to Zahzi since Johnny is his character, so I won't be able to accept your profile until he gets online and gives his say.

Girouette said:
Are you accepting my character? He's way too cute not to, right?
xD Of course I am. The power to be cute - on someone who is already an ostensibly cute girl. Except not a girl.

I can almost picture Garnet bringing him offerings every so often - her dad is kind of derpy and isn't home often, so he buys her things like hair clips and whatnot to make up for it. Garnet, who also cute, but moreso in a casual way, does not wear them. It would be a shame for those accessories to go to waste.

Not even the power to be cute, just a to little bit cuter than he was before, which nearly nobody can even see.

Best power 2015

Bwuhahahah, Bow before your cute and trappy overlord!

Or not an just be nice to him, his charm level is over 40!

Suppose I should post.

[QUOTE="Loki Laevatein]Hope you're not mad I made Levi to be Johnny's brother... Thought it would be fun to tie someone in that way.

[/QUOTE]
I see you couldn't wait to post prior to conformation, lad. Ah well, yeah, I'm fine with Johnny having a sibling. Try to be patient in the future though,

Sorry, I forgot his last name ^ ^" I hope I wasn't too bad.

I'm really nervous, forgive me for my bad writing.. ^ ^"

You're fine! It takes me a few days into an RP to remember all the character names myself, accidentally fudging names in the beginning is totally normal. Your writing is fine, too. We're not really in the business of judging people here, so long as you follow the rules of my thread, you're fine.

Oh thank god...that's a huge relief, because I love writing and don't want to screw this up. I've been told my writing is either amazing or horrible. This is also my first rp on this site, so I want to make this special. :3

Zahzi said:
I see you couldn't wait to post prior to conformation, lad. Ah well, yeah, I'm fine with Johnny having a sibling. Try to be patient in the future though
Sorry about that! I forgot we had to wait for character confirmation, and saw that just about everyone had posted already. I didn't want to hold up the story. But I'm glad you don't mind having a brother. In the future, I'll consult before adding anything that might be in error.

Yaaaayyy!

Okay, I think that's just about everyone (except Giy and Giro) who has posted. I'm going to go ahead and respond then.

Oh, look, I DID forget people - Pete and Killi. I'm reaaalll good at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back