Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

Hah, I'll just pretend to be patient and nice, that way I can get in, right? Right?

I'll have to make a character tomorrow, as it's way passed bed-time, gotta enforce those good sleeping schedules, ya know? just a reason I'm dependable enough to be let into this roleplay, right, right?

Who are you calling a nerd?

I'm gracing your roleplay with my presence, and you say such mean things? It could make a fragile, innocent minded young man cry, ya know.

I have to go to bed in like 30 minutes. Unfortunately, I might not be able to roleplay if I can't sleep well. I'll attempt to stay up until 12 AM, but nothing past that, I'm already exhausted. T^T

Duly noted! I keep getting distracted from my own profiles, but I assure you, and everyone else, if I've liked your profile, it's okay to post in the story.

Oh my god.... Yes, yes you can be the smallest nerd. And Daft, teeeechnically I posted first. you'd be second.

If I had graced you all with my beautifully crafted character, of which doesn't exist yet but is the planning stages, I'd love to spread my words all over the first page of this role plays body. If ya know what I mean.

Which is writing a first post, on the page of the roleplay, that's first.

Oh my god.... Yes, yes you can be the smallest nerd. And Daft, teeeechnically I posted first. you'd be second.

Of course not, I don't even have a character, and won't until tomorrow.

That would be pre-mature of me, and I promise, I don't post Pre-maturely.

Solution!

As owner of this thread, I will bend my own rules, and post as a character whose profile I have not yet posted.

welian said:
Solution!
As owner of this thread, I will bend my own rules, and post as a character whose profile I have not yet posted.
You? Bending rules? RULES?! BENDING THEM!? Why, Welian, I'd never ever thought you'd do such a thing! I'm shocked!

Unfortunately, I only have fifteen minutes, so it would be useless to even roleplay now. How about we start tomorrow, so everyone can post their characters and things?

I feel like an outsider to this whole parade, but that just will make my shine gleam even brighter! Bwuahahha.

Hmmm... Well, if there's anyone who has posted their profile up tonight who is willing to post, they can go ahead, but you're right - the story won't actually go anywhere until tomorrow, since most of the people interested in this have gone to bed for the night - those pesky Monday mornings, and all.

And I have to go to bed, which sucks. I really want to rp, but I'll have to do it tomorrow. I won't hold anyone back, but I'll need to wait until someone posts first tomorrow. Goodnight everyone!

Killigrew said:
My character is so hawt omg high school
>____>

There are MINORS about!

Taokaka said:
And I have to go to bed, which sucks. I really want to rp, but I'll have to do it tomorrow. I won't hold anyone back, but I'll need to wait until someone posts first tomorrow. Goodnight everyone!
Good night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back