Dragons:The Riders of Berk

Yonsisac said:
....Nhaaaaa Jut give him a sweeeeeet Roll and all will be fine

@Hel

Hooo Nice!

are you interested in any of my 2 Dragons?

(The other one is being made....its...a nightmare of all humans)
That's what I was just looking at, I'm trying to decide which one will get the dragon, haha! Only one of the two can actually get a dragon, because the other one has to be an other.

(Edit to clarify!)

well if ya whant Jabber as ya dragon dont be afraid and tell.....Or if ya wana wait for my other dragon to be made

Yonsisac said:
well if ya whant Jabber as ya dragon dont be afraid and tell.....Or if ya wana wait for my other dragon to be made
I think I would like to use Jabber as the dragon for one of the two... but you can pick which human your dragon wants ;)

But for now I go to sleep, goodnight, all.

Goodnight! i will duble check your characters and see!

@Hel

i think maybe Saga would be a good Rider for Jabber ^^ if you dont minde

I just thought that I would let you all know that I'm going away with a friend at some point today and I won't be home for two days. I'm not sure if I'll have internet or not while I'm gone.

@Yonsisac

Ah, that's cool, haha. Saga just want's a dragon because they are such good friends and are really cool if you want to know a secret! ;)

Also, your second dragon is terrifying, and I doubt either of the two would go near that thing! xD

Ok xD well hope you dont minde rolling wheels -3-

yea....land sharks are scary so Why not make a shark that Fly,s! the idea pop on my head once i saw a shark xD ...I just imagen in your sleep you open your eyes and only see is that thing looking at you

Scauldron! Love that Dragon!

Oh and this is Plesia wen mad xD

pBR3wC9.png

@sitanomoto

Seems Plesia has a sea Buddy!

*Sees everybody geting rain on*

*Shoots jet of water towards the Riders!*

@Hel so dose Jabber know her alredy and are parthners or he would meet her in the wild?

I'm kinda worried how all the only-dragon roleplaying people will fit in. In my mind, the human characters will stick to other human characters or their own dragons, not venturing out to find any wild dragons :pookaConfused:

I'm thinking of Torunn going out to find her dragon. Instead of making one if that's ok with ya guys

its ok with all o us if im correct...atleast Jabber found Hel,s characetr now all that is left is Plesia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back