Dragons:The Riders of Berk

Thank you its anoying because im looking for characters and only thing i see is Chat post

I like it. It's one of the best dragons so far, even though all the dragons are awesome

Oh thank you....Now i just wonder if anybody would be brave to have him as there Dragon....

When we have a chief ready to go and the CS sheet is up, and when I get my CS done witch I'm doing right now.

Torunn? i dont see any Torunn :/ or im blinde

and ok! Cant wait to start Chacing everybody as a Wheel!

Haaaaaaaaaa OK sorry xD dint know who it was xD

so you are making it correct?....Because if you say your charater can i think would be nice xD

I'm thinking on it I have a dragon in mind for her but she could always stumble upond him and they can be friends and she brings him back to the village for someone else to ride or something along these rides

Jinx said:
I'm thinking on it I have a dragon in mind for her but she could always stumble upond him and they can be friends and she brings him back to the village for someone else to ride or something along these rides
Wait who are you talking to?

Jinx said:
Haaaaa ok then! well seems i have to wait for a good rider out then....Sad jabber...I bet everybody would be scared of him xD

@Jinx I recoomend putting a Rule to keep all OOC in OOC and NOT in CS or IC

Ok....But not just anybody some one who is nice and Overall dose good post and im good

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Jinx said I was in a conversation. And like I said, I can't have you as my dragon cause I made my own O.o

Oh shit, wait he's a riders dragon if he's a riders dragon than her doesn't get a dragon thing, the people that play the dragons like jabber is played by aqua

Users who are viewing this thread

Back