Dragons:The Riders of Berk

Aqua said:
(Yeah but these are ancient dragons that are giant and one of them have been sharing the island with berk)
Yes, but still. She doesn't want to get involved. Besides, what good would she and a flightless dragon be if they are that ancient and powerful? its best to wait these things out in her mind.

Hel said:
Yes, but still. She doesn't want to get involved. Besides, what good would she and a flightless dragon be if they are that ancient and powerful? its best to wait these things out in her mind.
Yeah Kira wouldn't allow harm to the village

Aww puppy's!!!!!! I didn't get any notifications!!! What I miss? Hopefully not alot >.<

Anyone gonna let me in? 0.o I need ta know if ima jump in, oh never mind I did it tomorrow. *sighes*

Okay, I just got back from my friend's place so I'm going to start reading through now and then I'll get my first post up! :)

Aqua said:
Just us fighting near the village and no one notices well I was waiting for you so your not to far behind. xD
I noticed the fight. I definitely noticed it. My characters just didn't want to get into the middle of it to stop it because they like staying alive and intact.

wont be On much ran in some situation sorry so mi post might be slow

@Hel

were is Saga now? still in the shop?

So one last thing before I post my finished character sheets. Where does this fall in the timeline? During the TV series that this is named after? Or does it take place after the second movie?

B-but Hiccup didn't die...? So this is an alternate universe, then, where the canon characters died in the battle with Drago?

Ohhhh, I get it, Like, 60 years after the movie or something like that.

@Zexeos

Like your Drawings! now that is what i call Unique to a player xD

im not that good at drawing Yet...still in traning >3>

LucianGrey7971 said:
(It's almost like Hel knows exactly what I'm planning to do with the spear)
It's because I know all...

tumblr_mkak2fYRsQ1qdfm0ao1_500.gif

LucianGrey7971 said:
Then pray tell my friend, what could he possibly be doing with the spear
You're going to...

Hold it...

And probably fight with it. Maybe throw it...

Then you'll overthrow all of the Norse gods and become the new Odin, as you ride your 6-legged horse into epic battle with Fenrir where you will, alas, be slain.

Spoiler alert, by the way-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back