• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian just stared, his eyes losing focus. Flashbacks went into his mind of Morpheus and his shenanigans. His eyebrows scorched away.
Damian's eye twitched and he forced himself to smile. "Sure. Just don't kill me"
With a sly grin Brundyn pulls his had down enough to cover there eyes. "Oh, trust me if I wanted you dead you would be dead. Before you ask no that is not a threat nor is it a challenge." Throwing down another bead another smoke screen forms, Brundyn warps in a small stage that they get on and then the smoke fades. "Let the show begin." Clapping there hands together and pulling them apart appears a flat iron rod with a button on it. They began spinning it and throw it in the air before catching it with both hand now there being two. Spinning them in there hands and then stops holding four of them now, two in between there index and middle and two in between there middle and ring finger. Flinging each one into the air one at a time they jump and grab one and holds each end with each hand and pushing the button. When they did that the rod stopped moving and Brundyn swings off of the rod leaving the rod in the air. Grabbing the next one and pulling it under there feat pushing the button, and jumping off of it. Grabbing the third one they do a back flip pushing the button and doing a single handed handstand. Reaching out the other arm and grabbing the last rod and falling off quickly holding it and pushing the button they swing around it several times fling off and doing five front flips nearly face planting into the ground but they stop and inch form the ground. There boots were glowing as they levitate into the air. "Tada!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tazmodo said:
Gazelle stared back into his eyes. She didn't say a word not wanting to ruin the moment. She held him tighter.
Juliette looked at the walls. "This is really amazing."

Reed walked through the doors of the guild his appearance still flickering.

@Light @DizjayDeathPride
Decimus held her face ever so gently as if she were a piece of delicate crystal. He finally gave in and kissed her himself, pulling and falling back, teleporting and trusting the symbol completely

He landed in his room, falling back on the bed with her. His room painted dark and black and purple. Orderly. Controlled. Dimmly lit. Just like him

Morpheus rained from the sky above Reed in the form of skittles

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]
((I missed so much when I was gone! xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(If you want since this is time of peace a character of mine can just pick up conversation with you)

TheMADQ said:
With a sly grin Brundyn pulls his had down enough to cover there eyes. "Oh, trust me if I wanted you dead you would be dead. Before you ask no that is not a threat nor is it a challenge." Throwing down another bead another smoke screen forms, Brundyn warps in a small stage that they get on and then the smoke fades. "Let the show begin." Clapping there hands together and pulling them apart appears a flat iron rod with a button on it. They began spinning it and throw it in the air before catching it with both hand now there being two. Spinning them in there hands and then stops holding four of them now, two in between there index and middle and two in between there middle and ring finger. Flinging each one into the air one at a time they jump and grab one and holds each end with each hand and pushing the button. When they did that the rod stopped moving and Brundyn swings off of the rod leaving the rod in the air. Grabbing the next one and pulling it under there feat pushing the button, and jumping off of it. Grabbing the third one they do a back flip pushing the button and doing a single handed handstand. Reaching out the other arm and grabbing the last rod and falling off quickly holding it and pushing the button they swing around it several times fling off and doing five front flips nearly face planting into the ground but they stop and inch form the ground. There boots were glowing as they levitate into the air. "Tada!"
Damian raised his eyebrows, genuinely impressed. He clapped; Not loudly but more so... Just impressed. "That was quite amazing actually. You would be helpful to boost moral within the guild. You just come with us. Live here rent free. And all of your needs dealt with. And you just help keep everyone happy. Does that seem fair?"

djinnamon said:
Sarah looked around and saw Sage who was already crying tears of joy when he saw her. Sage ran over to her and hugged her tightly while Diana tested to see if her natural abilities still work. She could fly and use her strength but nothing else. ( These are part of her Physiology so they can be taken away unless you cripple her , right? @Light )
( Physiology doesn't work, you're just a soul. I deleted your portal post since the portal isn't an escape, it's only a transporter which brings you to random places in the realm and the portal was there because Luna made it. The way Sage and Vance got out was through being let out by Luna. )

( ! ) Countless spirits surround the group and fire ectoplasm into the air to rain down upon them and fires it at them the regular way from all sides.

@Light[/URL]
Morgan turns around almost immediately but decides that she probably shouldn't get involved. Since Fola was the one who was attacked first, besides she did call him here to protect her and fighting is too much work.

GingerBread said:
( ! ) Vance continues his barrage of attacks from every angle but chose to stay in one place for a while, taking out his dagger from it's sheath Vance throws it towards Alice, using the shadow it was forming underneath it to create massive spikes that jutted out of the ground, following the same path the dagger was taking.
@Light
The carnage magic devours the shadows from all angles but he decides to be uncooperative and stops with the magic. "Fuck you too Carnage." Alice runs forward and flips above the dagger and the spikes. She grabs the hilt of the dagger and continues the flip, throwing it at Vance's foot. Draconic wings spread out of her back and pushes her up away from the dark spikes that follow. Alice takes a deep breath and uses her enhanced roar. The force of the roar literally made the eardrums of nearby spectators explode and has enough force to make the dagger accelerate towards Vance.

Tazmodo said:
Juliette looked at the walls. "This is really amazing."
Reed walked through the doors of the guild his appearance still flickering.

@Light @DizjayDeathPride
Ashlyn was about to respond to Julliette but she feels Reed. "How did he..." She ends up floating away. "I'll be right back. Watch my stuff please!"

Light said:
( Physiology doesn't work, you're just a soul. I deleted your portal post since the portal isn't an escape, it's only a transporter which brings you to random places in the realm and the portal was there because Luna made it. The way Sage and Vance got out was through being let out by Luna. )
( ! ) Countless spirits surround the group and fire ectoplasm into the air to rain down upon them and fires it at them the regular way from all sides.

Luna continues to chant the incantation and the guardian rushes forward to the wand. It wouldn't aim directly for it but instead it would aim to pierce Alexa once she moved for it.

Morgan turns around almost immediately but decides that she probably shouldn't get involved. Since Fola was the one who was attacked first, besides she did call him here to protect her and fighting is too much work.

The carnage magic devours the shadows from all angles but he decides to be uncooperative and stops with the magic. "Fuck you too Carnage." Alice runs forward and flips above the dagger and the spikes. She grabs the hilt of the dagger and continues the flip, throwing it at Vance's foot. Draconic wings spread out of her back and pushes her up away from the dark spikes that follow. Alice takes a deep breath and uses her enhanced roar. The force of the roar literally made the eardrums of nearby spectators explode and has enough force to make the dagger accelerate towards Vance.

Ashlyn was about to respond to Julliette but she feels Reed. "How did he..." She ends up floating away. "I'll be right back. Watch my stuff please!"
The kitten Morpheus was moderately worried Luna may go to far. He looked up from his seat on her foot too her face and meowed softly, hoping she'd calm down a bit

Light said:
Vance had been watching the dagger and teleported to the shadow underneath it, by the time Vance had teleported to the shadow, the dagger had already collided with the wall of the arena, leaving Vance unharmed "Is that the best you've got? I've been through worse at the hands of a small child" Vance taunted as he teleported to where his dagger was now and wrenched it out of the wall it was embedded in before sheathing it again "So why don't you attack me for once? Or are you too weak to do even that?"

@Light (So I've still no idea what Alice's powers are, apart form the carnage magic, which can destroy stuff and the wings, I'm assuming she has more though D: )

Sage and company dodged the spirits and blasts easily. The three went back to back to back. " When need to get out of here. " Sarah said

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus held her face ever so gently as if she were a piece of delicate crystal. He finally gave in and kissed her himself, pulling and falling back, teleporting and trusting the symbol completely
He landed in his room, falling back on the bed with her. His room painted dark and black and purple. Orderly. Controlled. Dimmly lit. Just like him

Morpheus rained from the sky above Reed in the form of skittles

(If you want since this is time of peace a character of mine can just pick up conversation with you)

Gazelle smiled when they landed on the bed and but her lip. She tugged at his short and took it off.

Reed saw the skittles and picked own up. "I hate purple." He said as he kept walking. Newt was finally back on his shoulder.

Julliette nodded and looked at the walls.

Jackson went back to his training.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian raised his eyebrows, genuinely impressed. He clapped; Not loudly but more so... Just impressed. "That was quite amazing actually. You would be helpful to boost moral within the guild. You just come with us. Live here rent free. And all of your needs dealt with. And you just help keep everyone happy. Does that seem fair?"
Brundyn shakes there head. "No, no, no. I could never accept such generous offer......Yet, I will gladly accept once I repay my debt of gratitude." Pulling out a business card they hand it to Damian, on it there is the name of the company 'MINK' there number, email, business address and such information. "You see, this is why I came here is to repay my debt in person. I professionally make magical items." There belt glows and Brundyn snaps there finders. "Alright go and push the buttons of the rods." They were speaking to the spirit that comes out of the belt, it was invisible and did as they said. They catch the falling rods sliding then down there sleeves warping them back to the interdimensional space. " I am here to offer you all free magical items."

Tazmodo said:
Gazelle smiled when they landed on the bed and but her lip. She tugged at his short and took it off.
Reed saw the skittles and picked own up. "I hate purple." He said as he kept walking. Newt was finally back on his shoulder.

Julliette nodded and looked at the walls.

Jackson went back to his training.
(Let's just fade)

Reeds fingers slowly started getting wet as the skittle was crying and melting. The ones on the floor roll and follow him. He could feel tension and the sensation of judgement as the following skittles were chastising him in their secret skittle language.

The crying skittle was melting rapidly in Reed's fingers getting wetter and wetter

TheMADQ said:
Brundyn shakes there head. "No, no, no. I could never accept such generous offer......Yet, I will gladly accept once I repay my debt of gratitude." Pulling out a business card they hand it to Damian, on it there is the name of the company 'MINK' there number, email, business address and such information. "You see, this is why I came here is to repay my debt in person. I professionally make magical items." There belt glows and Brundyn snaps there finders. "Alright go and push the buttons of the rods." They were speaking to the spirit that comes out of the belt, it was invisible and did as they said. They catch the falling rods sliding then down there sleeves warping them back to the interdimensional space. " I am here to offer you all free magical items."
Damian took the card and could truly see just how valuable of an ally his construct could be. "Okay I'll be frank. You'd be excellent here. Set up a shot for the guild members to get items and restock before missions. How's that?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Let's just fade)

Reeds fingers slowly started getting wet as the skittle was crying and melting. The ones on the floor roll and follow him. He could feel tension and the sensation of judgement as the following skittles were chastising him in their secret skittle language.

The crying skittle was melting rapidly in Reed's fingers getting wetter and wetter

Damian took the card and could truly see just how valuable of an ally his construct could be. "Okay I'll be frank. You'd be excellent here. Set up a shot for the guild members to get items and restock before missions. How's that?"
Reed looked at the skittles and tossed gave it to the other skittles. "Go join you friends." With this he went back to his other form when he was in the guild. He was now the good guy Reed.

Sage couldn't think of what to do before he got an idea. " Grim! If you hear please help us. " He yelled out hoping grim could hear him.

@Light

(Sorry this took so long, I had to do some things)

Fola quickly drew his own sword and put it up, blocking tge blade, he turned to Morgan, "Hey! I'm starting to think that more people might be out to get you than a rodent!" (!) He pushed up the sword coming down on him and went for a jab aimed at the heart.

@Tazmodo @Light

Tazmodo said:
Reed looked at the skittles and tossed gave it to the other skittles. "Go join you friends." With this he went back to his other form when he was in the guild. He was now the good guy Reed.
The skittles followed him still, watching from a safe distance. Morpheus appeared directly in Reed's walkway, making him bump into the man. "Well. Well. Well. Look who it is"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brundyn remains upside down and giving them a thumbs up. "Alright that sounds amazing." Looking over to there failure as if they had said something. "Good point. Isn't there anyone else we should consult with before I just go constructing a magic shop?"

1b2a9747.jpg
Allison walked around in a fast almost angry stride. Although she wasn't really. It was just her normal stride, she was used to being annoyed so much it literally envolved into her normal walk. Her long dark brown hair quickly swaying with her stride, and her large doe eyes took in her surroundings almost looking a bit irritable. She was a bit bored at the moment and decided to just explore.

DizjayDeathPride said:
The skittles followed him still, watching from a safe distance. Morpheus appeared directly in Reed's walkway, making him bump into the man. "Well. Well. Well. Look who it is"
Reed didn't notice him. "Hi who's in charge here?" He said to the stranger.

LokiofSP said:
(Sorry this took so long, I had to do some things)
Fola quickly drew his own sword and put it up, blocking tge blade, he turned to Morgan, "Hey! I'm starting to think that more people might be out to get you than a rodent!" (!) He pushed up the sword coming down on him and went for a jab aimed at the heart.

@Tazmodo @Light
( ! )

The blade went exactly where it was aimed. "Oh no my heart." He stabbed his own blade into his chest. "Before you attack you gotta be careful kid." The blade slowly started to absorbed his body.

DarknessSpirit said:
1b2a9747.jpg
Allison walked around in a fast almost angry stride. Although she wasn't really. It was just her normal stride, she was used to being annoyed so much it literally envolved into her normal walk. Her long dark brown hair quickly swaying with her stride, and her large doe eyes took in her surroundings almost looking a bit irritable. She was a bit bored at the moment and decided to just explore.
Theodore was walking trying to blow off stream when he literally ran into a girl after turning the corner. He jumped back in shaock. "I am so sorry are you ok?"

TheMADQ said:
Brundyn remains upside down and giving them a thumbs up. "Alright that sounds amazing." Looking over to there failure as if they had said something. "Good point. Isn't there anyone else we should consult with before I just go constructing a magic shop?"
And like clockwork Morpheus was sitting on Damian's head in a tiny 1 foot high form, swinging his feet. "That would be me. Hi my name is Morpheus. I am the secondary leader of this super swanky place. I was totally eves dropping because I believe in that and heard all about Damian's nefarious plans to kidnap you and keep you to himself. You are now welcome to enter and exit at your whim and set up shop wherever you want! Here's some important documentation saying you can enter" He hopped down and reached up, handing Brundy a stack of papers, the cover sheet titled "Legal Contracts"

"Just sign across all the lines and you're good to go!"

Tazmodo said:
Reed didn't notice him. "Hi who's in charge here?" He said to the stranger.
( ! )

The blade went exactly where it was aimed. "Oh no my heart." He stabbed his own blade into his chest. "Before you attack you gotta be careful kid." The blade slowly started to absorbed his body.

"That would be me scrub. Whats ya beef?"

Fola stumbled back, taking his blade from the other mans chest, he gasped and held his wound. He looked up at the man in shock, but attempted to recover. He transfred lightning to his sword and he slashed at the man in a large arc, leaving a trail of electricitu between the two that, if crossed, would paralyze the man.

@Tazmodo

DarknessSpirit said:
1b2a9747.jpg
Ace popped up behind the female and noticed that she has never seen her before. She took notice of her long brown hair and irritated look. Ace waved. "New here?"

Alexa, realizing that she would be defeated by the guardian or by @Light, used a summoning charm on her wand, which flew towards her. As soon as it touched her hand, Alexa teleported away from the duel to another location in the guild within shouting distance of her opponent.

"You have bested me, Luna. I resign. Thank you for the duel." Alexa says.

Alexa turns around and sees Allison.

"Who are you then?" She asks.

DizjayDeathPride said:
And like clockwork Morpheus was sitting on Damian's head in a tiny 1 foot high form, swinging his feet. "That would be me. Hi my name is Morpheus. I am the secondary leader of this super swanky place. I was totally eves dropping because I believe in that and heard all about Damian's nefarious plans to kidnap you and keep you to himself. You are now welcome to enter and exit at your whim and set up shop wherever you want! Here's some important documentation saying you can enter" He hopped down and reached up, handing Brundy a stack of papers, the cover sheet titled "Legal Contracts"

"That would be me scrub. Whats ya beef?"

Reed stared at him blankly. "Uh sure why not. I'm Reed but that's the most I know a lot of myou recent life had been erased and I need someone to explain why. You guys were fighting that giant machine so I thought why not go to you."

LokiofSP said:
Fola stumbled back, taking his blade from the other mans chest, he gasped and held his wound. He looked up at the man in shock, but attempted to recover. He transfred lightning to his sword and he slashed at the man in a large arc, leaving a trail of electricitu between the two that, if crossed, would paralyze the man.
@Tazmodo
The lighting hit him but had not effect. His skin didn't conduct it. "That's all really?" His blade extended back to his chest. He was bleeding out and the guy in the mask hated the waste.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Just being the cautious person Brundyn is and swapping out there 'Arachnid Goggles' for there 'Speed Reading Goggles.' They takes the contracts and literally flip through it, the glasses allowing them to thoroughly read the whole thing and dedicated it to memory. "Alright it seems pretty good." (I will just assume there is nothing fishy inside the thing. If there is then Brundyn would have caught it.) Burndyn warps in a pen and singes it. "Nice, now before I get obstructionist started is hat anything I could get you guys?" Brundyn got ready to bring in some of there example items.

@DizjayDeathPride

Users who are viewing this thread

Back