• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
(Oh dear god I can't tag right now, the post's wait is brought to you by pure anger and rage at this fact)
Fola got in front of the girl best he could, using himself as a barrier between the odd guy and her, "So, are you the one who keeps teleporting me? If so, thanks for that. Though I would REALLY prefer some kind of warning first..."
DizjayDeathPride said:
The little girl clung closer to Fola, shaking wildly, terrified of Grimm
Morpheus followed Luna happily!
Grimm notices the little girl hiding and frowns. "Aaaww. Well I didn't mean too do that. I'm the man who keeps teleporting you around." Grimm shows the small girl a vision of a realm made out of ice cream, the origin of all ice cream. "Are you two intending to join the guild? If so sign here, here, here, and here." Grimm holds up a paper saying, sell your soul here. With three signature lines. The next one says are you sure about that? The next sign here says, are you truthfully sure because this is a bad idea. The last one says, I tried.

Luna ends up in the kitchen of the guild and takes out cat food for Morpheus.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Real Inaro smiled a bit as the others kept their focus on the Knight. Negotiate huh? What can we possible negotiate about? He asked as a beer bottle appeared in his hand and he started to drink. @DizjayDeathPride

Embaga Elder]The Real Inaro smiled a bit as the others kept their focus on the Knight. [B]Negotiate huh? What can we possible negotiate about? [/B]He asked as a beer bottle appeared in his hand and he started to drink. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17217-dizjaydeathpride/ said:
@DizjayDeathPride[/URL]
Grimm appears beside Inaro on the ground, burying himself in a pile of flowers to hide. "Pppppssstt. It's me, Grimm. Ask her where the drugs are! No, wait! Ask her out on a date or something. No! Ask her if she has money, I'm broke."

GingerBread said:
Vance dropped his dagger as he felt it start burning him, as if he was touching a red hot iron "Shame, i guess negotiations are off the table" Vance shook his hand to try to get rid of the burning sensation. He looked over to the man and woman that had appeared "Oi you two, don't get involved, but you can do us a favour and protect that idiot" Vance motioned to Sage "While i take care of these guys"

(!) Vance turned back to face the men before firing a beam of solid darkness at the man who had heated up his dagger and burnt him; the beam was aimed for the man's torso and would rip straight through if it hit him

@djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride
djinnamon said:
The woman glared at Vance. " Don't call my son a idiot and I will fight, Terrance keep Sage safe. " Sage's mother growled out a Vance before turning to Terrance and saying the last part. Terrance nodded and Sage got over his shock and glared at all three. " Excuse me , i'm not a child. " Sage said as his mother and father turned to him before turning to each other and sighing. " Fine you can fight. " Sage mother ,Sarah, said to Sage who huffed then glared at the two knights as ice shards busted from under them.
Sarah also shoot beams of light at the two knights while Terrance waved his sword making arcs of energy shoot at the knights as well.

@DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread

( Everyone treats Sage like a child )
The two teleported behind Sage's parents. The whip wrapped around the father's neck and the magical one placed his hand on the woman, cursing her heart and stopping it

The whipped one dragged Sage's father on the ground and out of the Gate

Light said:
Grimm notices the little girl hiding and frowns. "Aaaww. Well I didn't mean too do that. I'm the man who keeps teleporting you around." Grimm shows the small girl a vision of a realm made out of ice cream, the origin of all ice cream. "Are you two intending to join the guild? If so sign here, here, here, and here." Grimm holds up a paper saying, sell your soul here. With three signature lines. The next one says are you sure about that? The next sign here says, are you truthfully sure because this is a bad idea. The last one says, I tried.
The little girl, happy about the ice cream, was saddened when she read the contract. "I can't..." She whispered, looking down. "I don't have a soul"

Morpheus meowed trying to get her attention. He didn't want cat foods

Embaga Elder]The Real Inaro smiled a bit as the others kept their focus on the Knight. [B]Negotiate huh? What can we possible negotiate about? [/B]He asked as a beer bottle appeared in his hand and he started to drink. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17217-dizjaydeathpride/ said:
@DizjayDeathPride[/URL]
The Knight pointed to Grimm. "Any of those. Just don't kill me?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
The two teleported behind Sage's parents. The whip wrapped around the father's neck and the magical one placed his hand on the woman, cursing her heart and stopping it
"I say don't get involved, what do they do? they get involved and get hurt, you know what they can die" Vance muttered before turning to Sage "Oi Sage, you wanna leave and come back when these two idiots are dead?"

GingerBread said:
"I say don't get involved, what do they do? they get involved and get hurt, you know what they can die" Vance muttered before turning to Sage "Oi Sage, you wanna leave and come back when these two idiots are dead?"
The silent Knight turned to Vance, his eyes glowing. It didn't have anything to say. Just looked. Then back down to the woman

DizjayDeathPride said:

The little girl, happy about the ice cream, was saddened when she read the contract. "I can't..." She whispered, looking down. "I don't have a soul"

Morpheus meowed trying to get her attention. He didn't want cat foods
Sarah had kicked the knight away before he could do anything while Terrance had sped forward with extreme speed and cut the other knight on half. " Weaklings. " Terrance said while Sarah finished the knight who tried to kill her off by stabbing them in the heart while Sage gawked

( Please don't try that again dizjay)

Fola briefly looked over the forum and shrugged, "I really don't have a reason not to..." He quickly signed his name and looked at the girl, "It's okay, turns out that this place has a program for little girls JUST like you...It's call the the uh... Soulless... Leadership...Program...Yeah...Anyways, it let's girls like you so you can join WITHOUT signing!" He gave Grimm a look that said, 'For the love of all that is good just go with it...'

Light said:

djinnamon said:
Sarah had kicked the knight away before he could do anything while Terrance had sped forward with extreme speed and cut the other knight on half. " Weaklings. " Terrance said while Sarah finished the knight who tried to kill her off by stabbing them in the heart while Sage gawked
( Please don't try that again dizjay)
( I must </3)

(Also yeah she wasn't just in a looot of pain xD but it's cool that means we're still in the Gate!)

Demons flowed to the half Knight, reforming him and others to the stabbed, healing.

The whipped one twisted his neck, cracking it. "Yikes. Distance. Got it"

The silent one looked ahead and extended his hand, cursing the groups' blood flow, stopping it where it was

djinnamon said:
( Ok that was fun now lets redo those last posts so that they don't involve insta killing )
@DizjayDeathPride

The girl shook her head, looking down, trying her best not to cry. "No I understand... I just don't belong anywhere.." she let go of Fola and turned back, walking away sadly

DizjayDeathPride said:
( I must </3)
(Also yeah she wasn't just in a looot of pain xD but it's cool that means we're still in the Gate!)

Demons flowed to the half Knight, reforming him and others to the stabbed, healing.

The whipped one twisted his neck, cracking it. "Yikes. Distance. Got it"

The silent one looked ahead and extended his hand, cursing the groups' blood flow, stopping it where it was
Vance felt his blood slow down to a crawl before seemingly stopping altogether "Guess you don't want to play fair" He shook his head as he turned towards the silent one

(!) Vance sent thousands of shards of darkness at the man while simultaneously sending Beams of darkness at him, while also sending out tendrils to wrap around the man's limbs stopping him from moving.

@DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon

GingerBread said:
Vance felt his blood slow down to a crawl before seemingly stopping altogether "Guess you don't want to play fair" He shook his head as he turned towards the silent one
(!) Vance sent thousands of shards of darkness at the man while simultaneously sending Beams of darkness at him, while also sending out tendrils to wrap around the man's limbs stopping him from moving.

@DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon
The Knight, held down, left its vessel, its soul flying out of the Gate with the other Demons

Seeing his other comrade leave the whip Knight too left its vessel and flew out. Dying was not a plan for them

LokiofSP said:
Fola shook his head and turned to face the direction the girl left in, "Kid, if you don't have a place to go, why leave the only place willing to accept you? It's better than nothing..."
@DizjayDeathPride @Light

The girl stopped and shook her head, still looking down. "You don't have to lie to me I'm not stupid.. I don't have a soul... I can't join.. just.. leave me alone!" She yelled, running away, tears falling to the floor

DizjayDeathPride said:
The Knight, held down, left its vessel, its soul flying out of the Gate with the other Demons
Seeing his other comrade leave the whip Knight too left its vessel and flew out. Dying was not a plan for them
(I'm assuming the curse stuff has stopped)

Vance saw the soul of the knight leave "No, you don't get away that easily, you start a fight with me, it ends in one of us dying" Vance ran after the Knights watching carefully to see where they went, not wanting to stop until they were dead

@djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride (Can i destroy the souls?)

Sage and his parents gritted their teeth. "Mother.... transforming time. " Sage said and his mother nodded. In a flash of light both Sarah and Sage were in their god forms.

" Let's kill these idioms. " Sarah said to Sage

latest
Terrence

felt a nose bleed coming but he stopped it. Sage nodded and folded his arms as he glared down at the knights.

9c170a34987310a4344427a74c2add23.gif

" Lets end them swiftly mother. " Sage said

GingerBread said:
(I'm assuming the curse stuff has stopped)
Vance saw the soul of the knight leave "No, you don't get away that easily, you start a fight with me, it ends in one of us dying" Vance ran after the Knights watching carefully to see where they went, not wanting to stop until they were dead

@djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride (Can i destroy the souls?)
djinnamon said:
Sage and his parents gritted their teeth. "Mother.... transforming time. " Sage said and his mother nodded. In a flash of light both Sarah and Sage were in their god forms.
" Let's kill these idioms. " Sarah said to Sage

latest
Terrence

felt a nose bleed coming but he stopped it. Sage nodded and folded his arms as he glared down at the knights.

9c170a34987310a4344427a74c2add23.gif

" Lets end them swiftly mother. " Sage said
(Yeah my bad should have said that)

(Also yes when they're in bodies they become mortal don't worry they haven't disappeared. Just.... Regrouping)

Vance saw the two souls go into the distance. If he were to guess, they were headed to the Guild. And fast

Inaro rubbed his chin as he thought about what to do. Hmm what to do what to do? He snapped his finger as he thought about what to do. Aye I got. Close your gate to hell, give Grimm some money then you're free to go. @Light @DizjayDeathPride

Sage and Sarah huffed before glancing at each other and Sage had the sudden urge to cry in happiness. " Mother. " He said before he tackled her for a hug. They both returned to normal form as Sage sobbed on her chest and Sarah ran her hand through his hair. " Its ok , I missed you too. " she said comfortingly.

Terrance had a small smile on his face as he watched them , not wanting to interject on the situation before turning to Vance and walking up to him. " Are you the one dating my son. " He asked already knowing the answer , he didn't exactly trust a men around his son.

@GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride

The Knight looked back to the Gate then to Grimm and smirked. "You got it" She snapped and the Gate closed. Money cascaded down, though it was counterfeit, and the Knight was gone. Yet, where the Gate was, on the ground Inaro saw it was glowing and dimming, similar to some of the other symbols. The remaining demons that had escaped scattered across the town, traveling and continuing their rampage

The female Knight appeared at an unattended symbol, having 3 dead corpses. Three black mist souls possessed the bodies and groaned. The 4 Knights disappeared, appearing at the Guild entrance.

(Dont remember who's there and @ doesn't work for some reason so.... I'M SORRY!)

Derek and Jasmine were confused about what was happening.

Julliette handed the trumpet back to Ryan. "Was that joke really that funny?"

Reed erupted in divine energy freeing him from the demons. "Fine." He walked out of the symbol. He gather energy and blasted the symbol.

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Yeah my bad should have said that)
(Also yes when they're in bodies they become mortal don't worry they haven't disappeared. Just.... Regrouping)

Vance saw the two souls go into the distance. If he were to guess, they were headed to the Guild. And fast
Vance slowed down unable to keep up with the souls Damn it. If i was a demon soul from hell where would i go? ...The guild Vance was broken out of his thoughts when a man came up to him "I don't have a clue who your son is and frankly i don't care, if you haven't noticed there's more important things going on right now"

@djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back