• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Vance growed as the whip cut into his skin making him bleed. Vance growled and threw up a wall of Darkness in front of the 4 men "No, i don't care who your sister is, or why you want her back. But I do know you are all going to die, You should never have attacked me"
(!) Vance sent a beam of darkness at Kharl, aiming it for his torso, while tendrils went for his and the other men's legs and arms to stop them from attacking or running away.

@DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon
Kris (The smoking one) chuckled to himself, lighting another smoke. "That one's on you pretty boy. You wanted to antagonize him. Hey there Mister Anger Management. Would you kindly let me go? I aint got no issue with yall. I just want to round out up the little girl and be on my way"

Kevin (the mage) didn't speak. He couldn't really care less what happened to Kharl, or any of them for that matter. He silently said an enchantment to turn himself into water and go into the ground and rising up on the other side of the wall. Going to find Kristen

Kathleen (boxer looking female) sighed to herself and just waited

It seemed none of the Knights were going to help Kharl without his asking, that of which he wouldn't

Kahrl hopped back, leaping off the the tendril, and taking to the sky, flying higher and higher, seeing just how far this tendril would stretch

LokiofSP said:
Fola pinch the bridge of the nose and sighed in annoyance, " I guess you kind of have a point... You did kind of beat the crsp outta me so I guess you're the best hope I have it doing this. But I don't like this, after all, you're just a child .If things get too hairy I'm sending you back"
@DizjayDeathPride

Kristen nodded quickly and eagerly. To Fola, it appeared she was just happy to go. In reality, she could feel the other four Knights were here and looking for her. She wanted to get as far away from them as she could for as long as she could.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan stared at the woman, analyzing. She was just like the little girl. Just... Older. Being Ryan, he just outwardly said it. "Youre connected to Ashlyn aren't you? My name is Ryan. I'm connected to her guild. I've seen a child version of you. What exactly ARE all of you? I get you're connected. Powers beyond comprehension. By the way, love the red one more. Don't know how I would ever learn it but if theres a way, please do tell me. But I'm rambling. Hello"

(Times for names Fuck this the Knight shit)

Kristen hugged Grimm tightly "Thank you thank you thank you!"

Richard and Damian went out to handle the Media. Using their influence in the mortal world they managed to convince most the media to spin the stories as support for DR, capturing the good they're doing and assuring the world that none of this was because of them but they would surely clean it up
The woman stares at him with her bright purple eyes, putting the tip of the applesauce pack to her mouth. She extends her hand for him to take.

Austria said:
PERSEVERANCE

Being far too occupied with the difficult task at hands, he hadn't noticed the shells that were surrounding the entire area until its crackling noise overpowered the distant rumbling of thunder. He wasn't the first to be struck by these shells, since he apparently managed to glimpse a silhouette of a figure when the jagged line of electricity landed upon them.

Zalgo was not allowed even a second to wonder who or what that outline was, for he was next on being targeted. The same crackling noise was heard above him, and if the Deity had a head at the moment, it would have jerked up to be greeted by a sight of energised matter forming itself into a spherical shape. Once again reacting too slowly, he was unable to avoid it and his hands and one group of his pieces became trapped in the electrocuting orb. The hands, whom were already shaking from the strain on attempting the task, eventually began to lose control of their own movements--either from the pain being inflicted or just the electricity itself; yet the pieces that were not manifested into any body structure just bounced around at every zap.

Unintentionally, a pale blue orb manifested using only a small amount of his pieces that were a range away from the growing sphere. Such pain that he was suffering through caused water to well up in the eye.

Its assault wasn't over yet, for another crack of lightning crashed down onto the sphere. The sphere was destroyed, but with the force of the bolt and the added electricity it pushed down heavily on his hands and the cubes. A hand that was once unscathed had its flesh burnt darker than the Void itself, whilst the already damaged one showed a bit of bone. Both of the bandages that covered his palms had disintegrated from the attack, and what it revealed were gaping holes.

Zalgo felt no response from his falling limbs, as his watery gaze watched them fall-- until a sudden strength assembled within them and they stopped a few metres above the peak's ground. Anger, frustration, hate?, heated up his hands even further, causing it to clench into fists. After they composed themselves, they opened up to return to their original position to finish what they had attempted to start.

When the Deity had spotted the empty spaces of his palms, the burning sensation that had flared up at the start of conflict became recognisable as pent-up rage. It was incredible, the sensation overwhelmed his self-doubt and fear--but it did not feel right. He was torn. This was a battle that he will not tolerate his own mistakes.

Like before, the surface of the rock floor of Mount Everest quivered and shook by a mysterious force, yet this time it became to break off. Noises of rocks crumbling, creaking and groaning filled the air like the crackling of electricity.

'Telekinesis weakened...? No, I was not giving my all at the very beginning!'

A hiss escaped nonexistent lips as the massive rock-floor was torn off the mountain's head; its blanket of blackened snow either slid off or remained on it.

Successful, his hands stopped their quaking and steadied themselves with a newfound confidence. The hand that showed bone moved away from the other and a part of the rock-floor followed it, this caused the structure to break apart into a halves. With the right side gone, the left side remained where it was. Zalgo's eye deconstructed back into pieces, and the water that was welling inside it never formed a tear to drop.

Right hand

To have the right side of the rock-floor transform into projectiles it could use, it repeated the process of opening and closing itself. It will take time to have the entirety of this side turned into suitable sharp-tipped bullets, all due to its firm and solid build.

Left Hand

( ! ) Its part of the attack was completely direct and did not require any minor time setbacks. Performing a grabbing gesture, a force clutched onto the mass of rock. Right afterwards, the hand threw itself forward before releasing its hold. The force holding onto the rock-floor couldn't move exactly as fast as the hand, but it executed its movements perfectly. Now when it was released, half of the peak's floor came flying at the winged monstrosity.
( Oh no. )

At this moment the Zeus get a orders to retreat since Dragon's Roar was proven innocent. A lightning bolt hits the Zeus and the monstrosity is gone. Zalgo could feel himself rank up to Chi.

djinnamon said:
Sage and Sarah gasped while Terrance scowled. " Who the hell are you , if you think anyone in my family is going to die now after how long we have been apart you are dead wrong. " Terrance said protectively.
@Light

( What are you planning)
"Oh really?" For a full minute, Terrance dies. "Hah! You're the one who's dead silent. So after I revive him it's time for you all to make your choice. Either choose one in thirty seconds or I choose myself." Terrance comes back to life.

LokiofSP said:
Fola pinch the bridge of the nose and sighed in annoyance, " I guess you kind of have a point... You did kind of beat the crsp outta me so I guess you're the best hope I have it doing this. But I don't like this, after all, you're just a child .If things get too hairy I'm sending you back"
@DizjayDeathPride
( @DizjayDeathPride )

Grimm sends both of them off to an island in Hawaii.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus stared at her sadly then finally gave up, deciding to just want to be held. The kitten stood on its hind legs and placed his paws on her legs, begging to be picked up
Luna picks up the kitten and shoves the cat food in his mouth.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Kris (The smoking one) chuckled to himself, lighting another smoke. "That one's on you pretty boy. You wanted to antagonize him. Hey there Mister Anger Management. Would you kindly let me go? I aint got no issue with yall. I just want to round out up the little girl and be on my way"
Kevin (the mage) didn't speak. He couldn't really care less what happened to Kharl, or any of them for that matter. He silently said an enchantment to turn himself into water and go into the ground and rising up on the other side of the wall. Going to find Kristen

Kathleen (boxer looking female) sighed to herself and just waited

It seemed none of the Knights were going to help Kharl without his asking, that of which he wouldn't

Kahrl hopped back, leaping off the the tendril, and taking to the sky, flying higher and higher, seeing just how far this tendril would stretch
"After i've killed him I'm killing the rest of you, you don't just get to go, that isn't how this works" Vance said as he lowered the tendril, know he'd have the disadvantage in the sky "But it seems your friend has run away, so it looks like i have to move onto one of you. Who wants to go first?"

@DizjayDeathPride

Light said:
The woman stares at him with her bright purple eyes, putting the tip of the applesauce pack to her mouth. She extends her hand for him to take.
( Oh no. )

At this moment the Zeus get a orders to retreat since Dragon's Roar was proven innocent. A lightning bolt hits the Zeus and the monstrosity is gone. Zalgo could feel himself rank up to Chi.

"Oh really?" For a full minute, Terrance dies. "Hah! You're the one who's dead silent. So after I revive him it's time for you all to make your choice. Either choose one in thirty seconds or I choose myself." Terrance comes back to life.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Grimm sends both of them off to an island in Hawaii.

Luna picks up the kitten and shoves the cat food in his mouth.
Ryan shrugged. Living with Morpheus, he's developed a strong 'whats the worst that could happen' mindset. So... he touched her hand

Morpheus gladly ate the food. It tasted like raw anal but he loved it nonetheless because it came from Luna. But the action felt... hollow. Like she didn't actually care. This made him a bit sad but he ignored that, refusing to be sad with Luna. The kitten smiled and a clone of Morpheus knocked on the doorway. "Hey cutie. Can we talk?"

GingerBread said:
"After i've killed him I'm killing the rest of you, you don't just get to go, that isn't how this works" Vance said as he lowered the tendril, know he'd have the disadvantage in the sky "But it seems your friend has run away, so it looks like i have to move onto one of you. Who wants to go first?"
@DizjayDeathPride
Kris (I hope) chuckled to himself and smoked. "I reckon you're not really in a place to fight any of us, boy" He tilted his head to the side, showing that Kathleen had too escaped. "Looks like it's just you and me." But before he could even smile a sneer came on his face. "It seems the little lady is gone. I no longer have any beef with this whole building. Let me go. Please?"

Kharl fell from the sky, drop kicking Vance to the ground and standing on his body, flicking his tail on Vance's face

Meeeanwhile, Kevin walked through the halls of the Guild, looking around. He could feel just like the others that Kristen was gone. But that no longer became his focus. "Interesting.." He whispered out"

Sage growled. " Grim stop this at once , I'm warning you. " Sage said , his voice dripping with rage. Terrance was being held by Sarah , he sighed. " I pick myself. " He said only for Sage and Sarah to look at him in shock.

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
Kris (I hope) chuckled to himself and smoked. "I reckon you're not really in a place to fight any of us, boy" He tilted his head to the side, showing that Kathleen had too escaped. "Looks like it's just you and me." But before he could even smile a sneer came on his face. "It seems the little lady is gone. I no longer have any beef with this whole building. Let me go. Please?"
Kharl fell from the sky, drop kicking Vance to the ground and standing on his body, flicking his tail on Vance's face
Vance reached into nearby shadows and pulled a dagger made of darkness out and stabbed it into Kharl's leg before shoving him off of him "So you grew a pair did you?" Vance pulled Kharl and Kris into the darkness realm and creating 3 daggers, one for each of his hands and one for his sheathe before nullifying their powers completely, this also restricted Vance to using only his basic powers "Well it's more of a fair fight now isn't it" Vance smirked "Now which one of you want to go first?"

@DizjayDeathPride (Just remembered i could drag people in my darkness realm and take away their powers)

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Vance reached into nearby shadows and pulled a dagger made of darkness out and stabbed it into Kharl's leg before shoving him off of him "So you grew a pair did you?" Vance pulled Kharl and Kris into the darkness realm and creating 3 daggers, one for each of his hands and one for his sheathe before nullifying their powers completely, this also restricted Vance to using only his basic powers "Well it's more of a fair fight now isn't it" Vance smirked "Now which one of you want to go first?"
@DizjayDeathPride (Just remembered i could drag people in my darkness realm and take away their powers)
(YOU JUST REMEMBERED THAT?! I HAD BEEN WONDERING!)

The two looked around then back to Vance. And then to each other. Kris shook his head and laid on the technical ground "All yours buddy I could care less."

Kris nodded and pulled out his whip, cracking it in the air and going to run at Vance. Until he noticed his powers were gone. The Knight closed his eyes and sighed. "I see what you mean by fair. Fine." He cracked the whip once more. "Let's go"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan shrugged. Living with Morpheus, he's developed a strong 'whats the worst that could happen' mindset. So... he touched her hand
Morpheus gladly ate the food. It tasted like raw anal but he loved it nonetheless because it came from Luna. But the action felt... hollow. Like she didn't actually care. This made him a bit sad but he ignored that, refusing to be sad with Luna. The kitten smiled and a clone of Morpheus knocked on the doorway. "Hey cutie. Can we talk?"
Once he touched her hand he gained the knowledge on how to break Jasmine and Derek's orb. She also teaches him about the theory of matter and powers. She releases his hand and begins to walk back to the extremely large Van Fen'rir castle. "Yoooo, you gonna follow?" Sam walks with her as well.

Luna starts to pet the cat and looks at the door. "Sure."

djinnamon said:
Sage growled. " Grim stop this at once , I'm warning you. " Sage said , his voice dripping with rage. Terrance was being held by Sarah , he sighed. " I pick myself. " He said only for Sage and Sarah to look at him in shock.
@Light
All of Sage's powers were cut off and he was demoted to the level of an average human, as if saying, don't test me. "I was joking! I was just seeing how much your father loves you and how much he's willing to sacrifice." After that, he leaves them alone but Sage is still powerless.

( He'll fix that later. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
(YOU JUST REMEMBERED THAT?! I HAD BEEN WONDERING!)
The two looked around then back to Vance. And then to each other. Kris shook his head and laid on the technical ground "All yours buddy I could care less."

Kris nodded and pulled out his whip, cracking it in the air and going to run at Vance. Until he noticed his powers were gone. The Knight closed his eyes and sighed. "I see what you mean by fair. Fine." He cracked the whip once more. "Let's go"
( xD I know i wanted to slap myself )

"Did i say fair? I meant advantageous to me, i still have some powers" Vance disappeared into the shadows "Like this for example, let's see how well you do now" Vance smirked, though it went unseen.

(!) Vance stalked around to the back of Kharl and raised his dagger, intending to plunge it into the mans neck.

@DizjayDeathPride (So Vance only has access to 2 of his powers right now, his good eyesight and going invisible, so you can still hear him)

Sage fell to his knees as the portal began to close. " Oh crap. " Terrance cursed before picking ūp Sage bridal style and jumping out the portal with Sarah. They looked around only to see fighting. Sarah turned to Terrance. " Take Sage to a safe place. " She said before Terrance ran to put Sage some where safe.

@Light @GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride

Clawing desperately at the air, the demon turned its mishapen head up one last time to screech at its executioner before it was separated from the rest of its body body.

"Disgusting." Arwyn growled as she wiped her blade clean of the purple blood by dragging the sword across the creature's leather tunic. The group of survivors that had taken to following the dragonknight huddled against the wall of what might have once been a house and either watched wordlessly or hid their faces from the mess.

The hatred in her eyes must have still lingered, for when she turned to tell them to keep up they flinched. They are like sheep... And have been slaughtered like sheep... She thought as she lead them towards a broken brick building. Just as one of the locals had said, there was a decent sized cellar hidden beneath the rubble. She turned to the people trailing behind. "Stay in here until the demons are gone, I will return here as soon as that has been taken care of."

She didn't have to tell them twice, before she finished the sentence there was a steady stream of people filing into the refuge. When they were all in she sealed the entrance using Dawn's Heart so that demons could neither detect the humans within or enter. A sudden throb of pain ran up her side as she too felt the impact her dragonoid companion had received.

----

A growl sounded as Syrax was thrown to the side by the demon knight. In his anger he lashed out his neck and snapped his jaws at the woman only to find that his fangs bit harmlessly into the air inches from where the figure had been before she jumped. Sinking his talons into the ground and using his wings like forearms, the wyvern hauled himself back onto his feet to face the demon once more.

"Peace?! A demon speaking of peace? You have the insolence to speak of living in harmony as these humans burn to ash!" He snarled in old draconic. "You demons had your chance before there was heaven and hell; when the old ones riegned and there was only one realm."

While he had spoke the wyvern lashed his tail and knocked over a streetlight and in his eyes was a burning hatred. It seemed as if it wasn't the present events that had gave rise to this, but instead seemed to be something that had festered over time.

(!) Another roar escaped Syrax's jaws as he surged forward and slashed at the demon with soot-dusted talons.

(Of course everything about the demons that he said is what he knows about the topic. It's not like he was there or anything :3

@DizjayDeathPride )

Light said:
Once he touched her hand he gained the knowledge on how to break Jasmine and Derek's orb. She also teaches him about the theory of matter and powers. She releases his hand and begins to walk back to the extremely large Van Fen'rir castle. "Yoooo, you gonna follow?" Sam walks with her as well.
Luna starts to pet the cat and looks at the door. "Sure."

All of Sage's powers were cut off and he was demoted to the level of an average human, as if saying, don't test me. "I was joking! I was just seeing how much your father loves you and how much he's willing to sacrifice." After that, he leaves them alone but Sage is still powerless.

( He'll fix that later. )
Ryan's jaw dropped. He had no words for a slight moment, walking mindlessly. Once he snapped out of it he replied. "You didn't really answer my question. And do forgive me but now I have so many more. 1) How are you connected to Ashlyn 2) Exactly what is that purple magic? 3) What is that red magic? 4) Can I learn either? 5) Are there more like you and Ashlyn? 6) Why did Lucifer kidnap Ashlyn. Besides the fact she's his grand daughter. 7) You seem... similar in age. Based on the girl with white hair and the girl with ginger hair. And of course little Ashlyn and you. So are you all related somehow? 8) Will Lucifer kidnap you as well? And finally, 9) Can I dissect you?"

Morpheus smiled as the kitten purred. "How are you, cutie? We've never once had a normal proper conversation. Only 'I love you' and 'I love you too!' We should get to know each other if we're going to get married and all"

GingerBread said:

"Did i say fair? I meant advantageous to me, i still have some powers" Vance disappeared into the shadows "Like this for example, let's see how well you do now" Vance smirked, though it went unseen.

(!) Vance stalked around to the back of Kharl and raised his dagger, intending to plunge it into the mans neck.

@DizjayDeathPride (So Vance only has access to 2 of his powers right now, his good eyesight and going invisible, so you can still hear him)

"Invisible huh? Fancy-Dancy. Alright" Kharl looked around silently, keeping any sense for him. He stuck his tongue out, getting a scent for Vance and ducked last second from the dagger, recoiling and lashing at where Vance was with his whip. "You still stink. Fix that"

Juju said:
Clawing desperately at the air, the demon turned its mishapen head up one last time to screetch at its executioner before it was separated from the rest of its body body.
"Disgusting." Arwyn growled as she wiped her blade clean of the purple blood by dragging the sword across the creature's leather tunic. The group of survivors that had taken to following the dragonknight huddled against the wall of what might have once been a house and either watched wordlessly or hid their faces from the mess.

The hatred in her eyes must have still lingered, for when she turned to tell them to keep up they flinched.
They are like sheep... And have been slaughtered like sheep... She thought as she lead them towards a broken brick building. Just as one of the locals had said, there was a decent sized cellar hidden beneath the rubble. She turned to the people trailing behind. "Stay in here until the demons are gone, I will return here as soon as that has been taken care of."

She didn't have to tell them twice, before she finished the sentence there was a steady stream of people filing into the refuge. When they were all in she sealed the entrance using Dawn's Heart so that demons could neither detect the humans within or enter. A sudden throb of pain ran up her side as she too felt the impact her dragonoid companion had received.

----

A growl sounded as Syrax was thrown to the side by the demon knight. In his anger he lashed out his neck and snapped his jaws at the woman only to find that his fangs bit harmlessly into the air inches from where the figure had been before she jumped. Sinking his talons into the ground and using his wings like forearms, the wyvern hauled himself back onto his feet to face the demon once more.

"Peace?! A demon speaking of peace? You have the insolence to speak of living in harmony as these humans burn to ash!" He snarled in old draconic. "You demons had your chance before there was heaven and hell; when the old ones riegned and there was only one realm."

While he had spoke the wyvern lashed his tail and knocked over a streetlight and in his eyes was a burning hatred. It seemed as if it wasn't the present events that had gave rise to this, but instead seemed to be something that had festered over time.

(!) Another roar escaped Syrax's jaws as he surged forward and slashed at the demon with soot-dusted talons.

(Of course everything about the demons that he said is what he knows about the topic. It's not like he was there or anything :3

@DizjayDeathPride )

The woman (Kathrine? I dont remember anymore I'm sorry xD ) continuously hopped back, dodging as she spoke. "Yeeeah sorry about them. Some demons are vicious little things. But I'm not! See! Not even striking back." She kicked off the ground one powerful time and jumped a few feet away. "Listen sir. You seem to have had some traumatic experience with demons before. Would you like to talk about it? I'm great with those sorts of things"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Invisible huh? Fancy-Dancy. Alright" Kharl looked around silently, keeping any sense for him. He stuck his tongue out, getting a scent for Vance and ducked last second from the dagger, recoiling and lashing at where Vance was with his whip. "You still stink. Fix that"
Vance had managed to only just move out the way of the whip "So cocky for someone who's going to die, aren't you?" Vance asked as he skulked around to the other side of Kharl. (!) Vance threw one of his daggers at Kharl's torso and ran around to the side of him before leaping at him, his dagger once again aimed for his neck

djinnamon said:
Sarah run to Vance while transforming into her deity form , twin swords made of ice appearing in her hands. She jumped in the air and slashed with the blades sending a X-shaped burst of energy at the knights Vance was fighting.
@dizjatdeathpride
(Vance is in his darkness realm, I'm fairly confident you can't get in :/ )

Light said:
( @Lotusy )
Kinziel was roaming around the guild, looking for Malren. "Malren? Malren?!"
Malren kept rushing through the guild. He felt the storms subside as Vance killed the beasts, but he didn't know it. The druid still wasn't aware that the knights had stormed the guild, but he was still searching for Kinziel, panicking at every empty turn. "Kinziel? Ki-" he suddenly heard his name echoing through the halls. "Oh my god!" He rounded another corner, coming face-to-face with Kinziel. "Oh my god, are you ok?"

GingerBread said:
Vance had managed to only just move out the way of the whip "So cocky for someone who's going to die, aren't you?" Vance asked as he skulked around to the other side of Kharl. (!) Vance threw one of his daggers at Kharl's torso and ran around to the side of him before leaping at him, his dagger once again aimed for his neck
(only people with darkness can keep that in mind cough cough)

Kharl, still being a skilled Knight, grabbed the dagger and turned, taking the stab and and lodging the dagger into his chest, barely missing Vance's heart. Intentionally so that Kris wasn't at least trapped here. "Did you think you really could out maneuver a trained, 589yr old KNIGHT pretty boy?" The Knight just stared at him and winked, blood pouring from the wound. "See you soon" Is all he said as his body went lifeless.

Vance ranked up once more and another symbol broke (wherever the hell this guy is assigned to watch over point is there are 4 now)

Kris lit another cigarette, this one packed with an.. interesting substance. "Can you at least let me out before you bleed to death boy? I dont quite fancy asking for help from big daddy"

"If i let you out, what's to say you won't kill me?" Vance asked, not bothering to pull the dagger out of his chest as that would only further aggravate the wound "So do we have a deal? i let you out, you don't kill me?"

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
"If i let you out, what's to say you won't kill me?" Vance asked, not bothering to pull the dagger out of his chest as that would only further aggravate the wound "So do we have a deal? i let you out, you don't kill me?"
@DizjayDeathPride
Kris got up, offering the 'cigarette' to Vance. "I told ya boy. I aint got no beef with you. Couldn't give a rats ass either way." After a second of holding the cig he pulled it back "On second thought maybe smoking would irritate your little injury there." The Knight shrugged and offered it anyways

"I don't smoke, I already have enough dangerous habits, i don't need more" Vance replied before taking himself and Kris out of the darkness realm before staggering over to the side of the guild "Hurt anyone i care about and i'll have to kill you" Vance sat down by the side of the guild Holy fuck this hurts, though it's marginally better than getting my ribs broken 3 times in an hour

@DizjayDeathPride

(
@djinnamon would you mind helping Vance? )

GingerBread said:
"I don't smoke, I already have enough dangerous habits, i don't need more" Vance replied before taking himself and Kris out of the darkness realm before staggering over to the side of the guild "Hurt anyone i care about and i'll have to kill you" Vance sat down by the side of the guild Holy fuck this hurts, though it's marginally better than getting my ribs broken 3 times in an hour

@DizjayDeathPride

(
@djinnamon would you mind helping Vance? :P )
The Knight shrugged and continued to smoke, walking away. He let out a puff and waved his hand back. "Only one of you Roarers I'm killing is that one who thought he could capture me, torture me, and then turn me to stone! Horny bastard looked at with adoration then stabs me? Tsk. I see why the boss wants him dead" the Knight was kind of just talking to himself, his voice getting fainter as he walked away. He had completely snitched out Sage without knowing it. By the last word he was gone into the forest

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan's jaw dropped. He had no words for a slight moment, walking mindlessly. Once he snapped out of it he replied. "You didn't really answer my question. And do forgive me but now I have so many more. 1) How are you connected to Ashlyn 2) Exactly what is that purple magic? 3) What is that red magic? 4) Can I learn either? 5) Are there more like you and Ashlyn? 6) Why did Lucifer kidnap Ashlyn. Besides the fact she's his grand daughter. 7) You seem... similar in age. Based on the girl with white hair and the girl with ginger hair. And of course little Ashlyn and you. So are you all related somehow? 8) Will Lucifer kidnap you as well? And finally, 9) Can I dissect you?"
Morpheus smiled as the kitten purred. "How are you, cutie? We've never once had a normal proper conversation. Only 'I love you' and 'I love you too!' We should get to know each other if we're going to get married and all"
"I can't tell you how I'm connected to Ashlyn due to the fact that I shouldn't and she wouldn't appreciate it. The purple magic is raw witch mana, the substance that's the fuel tank of witches, the red magic is carnage magic that eats all things it touches, no you cannot, yes, he has a goal and he needs her to complete it, yes we are all related somehow, yes he will kidnap me soon, yes you may." She covers his eyes and closes her own, suddenly their eyes switch and he's able to see regularly, see mana in the air as well as in the body, and witch mana. All of them could be switched if he blinked and focused. "Through those eyes you can look into my body, instant dissection. I've already analyzed you. There's a special organ you've never been able to see or touch before. It's basically where all supernatural powers and abilities stem from. Ryan could see an extra organ inside her body which had their own veins throughout the body. As if witch mana was flowing throughout them. If Ryan looked at himself he could see these veins where power flowed throughout his own system. With those eyes you can see them, now that you can see them they exist to your senses and touch. So for example." She switches that organ inside Ryan with that of a squirrel. Leaving Ryan with the blood of a Nephalem but nothing from the powers and supernatural physiology. The squirrel got them instead. She switches them back and returns their eyes. "There, enough dissecting?" The woman enters the castle through the large double let doors and begins to walk throughout the castle.

"I'm alright, the world hasn't killed me off yet. Marriage sounds interesting. Alright, entertain me with conversation." Luna smiles and continues to pet the cat.

Lotusy said:
Malren kept rushing through the guild. He felt the storms subside as Vance killed the beasts, but he didn't know it. The druid still wasn't aware that the knights had stormed the guild, but he was still searching for Kinziel, panicking at every empty turn. "Kinziel? Ki-" he suddenly heard his name echoing through the halls. "Oh my god!" He rounded another corner, coming face-to-face with Kinziel. "Oh my god, are you ok?"
Kinziel didn't move away from his face and stayed right there. "Yeah.... I'm okay. What about you?" She sets her hand on his face to examine him, to see if there are any wounds.

DizjayDeathPride said:
The Knight shrugged and continued to smoke, walking away. He let out a puff and waved his hand back. "Only one of you Roarers I'm killing is that one who thought he could capture me, torture me, and then turn me to stone! Horny bastard looked at with adoration then stabs me? Tsk. I see why the boss wants him dead" the Knight was kind of just talking to himself, his voice getting fainter as he walked away. He had completely snitched out Sage without knowing it. By the last word he was gone into the forest
Only person i know in this guild who fits that description is Sage, and I'm assuming by boss he means Lucy and the only people i can think of that lucy specifically wants dead is me and Sage...... Well i have to kill him now Vance thought as he attempted to get up but the pain and dagger in his chest reminded him why he should move around too much "God damn this hurts, stupid guild, stupid Lucy, stupid fucking gods and demigods" Vance complained, just trying to pass the time before he bled out

(I'm going to go to sleep now, feel free to save Vance if you want
@djinnamon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back