• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
@Light[/URL]
"You could help me with that? Really? I can become the very best that no one ever was."

djinnamon said:
Sage took and deep breath and looked away from the scene in front him to Vance sadly.
GingerBread said:
Vance noticed how angry Sage was getting and placed an arm on his shoulder "Calm down Sage, No point in getting angry over nothing" He said trying to calm him down.

@djinnamon @Light
( @DizjayDeathPride @Lotusy )

They're all released from the memory as soon as Ashlyn realizes that she has to fight a being with complete mastery of light a darkness, twilight. The Dragon's Roar members end up back at the burned Russian bar. Whoever that women was, she was gone.

( Let the collecting of the memories begin. )

Light said:
They're all released from the memory as soon as Ashlyn realizes that she has to fight a being with complete mastery of light a darkness, twilight. The Dragon's Roar members end up back at the burned Russian bar. Whoever that women was, she was gone.

Vance glanced around and saw that he was back in the burned bar. Vance walked over to where all the drinks were kept. Vance found a couple of bottles that were still intact and undamaged. From the undamaged drinks Vance started taking Vodka and beer Free drinks, nice. I'm glad something good came out of this

@djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage had finally calmed and when he saw Vance stealing drinks he rolled his eyes. " So you are stealing now , I hope I won't be considered a accomplice if you get caught. " he said walking up to Vance. He looked at vodka. " Are you gonna get drunk? " he asked with a raised eyebrow.

GingerBread said:
Vance glanced around and saw that he was back in the burned bar. Vance walked over to where all the drinks were kept. Vance found a couple of bottles that were still intact and undamaged. From the undamaged drinks Vance started taking Vodka and beer Free drinks, nice. I'm glad something good came out of this

@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Sage had finally calmed and when he saw Vance stealing drinks he rolled his eyes. " So you are stealing now , I hope I won't be considered a accomplice if you get caught. " he said walking up to Vance. He looked at vodka. " Are you gonna get drunk? " he asked with a raised eyebrow.
"If i get arrested, It won't be for stealing. Anyway this place is destroyed, this will just go down as destroyed stock. By doing this I'm helping the owner, If they're still alive" Vance started placing some of the drinks in his cloak so he could fit more in his arms "Yes, I was planning on getting drunk, You don't have a problem with that do you?"

@djinnamon

Sage tapped his finger before he smirked and looked up at Vance. " I wonder how good you are at it when you are drunk. " he said

GingerBread said:
"If i get arrested, It won't be for stealing. Anyway this place is destroyed, this will just go down as destroyed stock. By doing this I'm helping the owner, If they're still alive" Vance started placing some of the drinks in his cloak so he could fit more in his arms "Yes, I was planning on getting drunk, You don't have a problem with that do you?"

@djinnamon

"Don't know, but let's not find out, I'd prefer to remember it. When I drink, I drink till i don't remember what happened in the last 4 weeks" Vance replied, as he stopped picking up bottles, already having 2 in his cloak and 4 in his hands

@djinnamon

Light said:
"You could help me with that? Really? I can become the very best that no one ever was."

Morpheus shook his head, his hands raised above his head. The whole time, the three were just making minor comments about the brutality of it all, not truly caring all to much about the little girl they had never met. "Nope. Nope. NOOOOOPE. I can not be asked. I literally can not be asked. I'm snitching. I am soooo snitching." Morpheus walked out of the bar, his hands still above his head. "Noooope crazy redheaded lady is getting snitched on asap. A. S. A. P!" Ryan and Decimus shook their heads and followed. Morpheus turned back to them and stopped. "Actually... the three of us havent been together in awhile... I've gotten some sick new power. PowerS really. Plural. S. Multiple. Be ashamed in yourselves. While you children were off willy nilly playing around with your dicks in one hand and tissues in the other, I was actually doing important things." He decided to leave the key detail of his growth out. That Reed, the original Beta, had just challenged him. "After hours upon hours of hard word I have finally achieved... Beta." He took a bow, expecting praise from the two. When it fell short he huffed and crossed his arms, pouting. "Fine. Don't be proud of me. Whatever. We need to go train. Decimus, Ryan. I believe it's time we finally create a new Formation 1." The two looked at him, raised eyebrows.

"Better than the previous one? How will you account for Damian?"

Morpheus ruffled Ryan's hair. "Silly boy. What we can all do now? We will replace that need in no time." The three stood in their triangular formation and disappeared, teleporting to a remote isolated desert. "Now... let's get started"

At Remedy Tech, two men were sitting from across each other at a desk. The company building over 50 stories high, these two the only ones on the executive floor.

"You heard about the UN right?"

"Of course. It's everywhere."

"Do you think we should get involved?"

"Of course. This is a multi-million dollar sliver of luck we've gotten handed to us."

"No. That attack isn't terrorist and you know it. Whoever did that has intentions. Should we get involved? Figure out who is behind it? I'm sure your dear friends are checking it out."

The black haired man looked at the other, solemnly. Then let out a exaggerated sigh. "Very well. I haven't see them in quite some time."

The white haired man stood and nodded, walking to the elevator with the other. "Let's go be heroes again" He said sarcastically as the door closed."

Sage pouted but nodded. " Let's go to the guild now , I want to lay down . " he said to Vance.

GingerBread said:
"Don't know, but let's not find out, I'd prefer to remember it. When I drink, I drink till i don't remember what happened in the last 4 weeks" Vance replied, as he stopped picking up bottles, already having 2 in his cloak and 4 in his hands

@djinnamon

"You sure you don't want to get drunk with me?" Vance asked, looking at Sage "Cause I'm going to go do what i normally do, go find a random place, get drunk and then somehow end up arrested. Though i normally don't plan that last bit" Vance shrugged "But if you wanna go to the guild I'll see you later"

@djinnamon

Sage shrugged. " Okay I'll come. " he said smiling up at Vance. He was just looking for a excuse to snuggle with in bed before but Vance didn't want to go to the guild so he would stay with him.

GingerBread said:
"You sure you don't want to get drunk with me?" Vance asked, looking at Sage "Cause I'm going to go do what i normally do, go find a random place, get drunk and then somehow end up arrested. Though i normally don't plan that last bit" Vance shrugged "But if you wanna go to the guild I'll see you later"

@djinnamon

" Lets go to los Vegas. " he said to Vance happily. He felt butterfly in his stomach any time Vance looked at him.

GingerBread said:
Vance smiled, slightly happy that Sage was coming along with him "We should probably get out of russia, so where do you want to go?"

@djinnamon

If Arwyn had had fur it was no doubt she would be bristling defensively like a hedgehog at the moment. Even Syrax closed his jaws so quickly that she could hear the sound of his fangs clicking together while he stared at the seated figure. His tail swung slowly from side to side.

Examining the stone seemed innocent enough but with current events the dragonknight was wary of strangers...especially ones who liked to hide their faces.

Arwyn tilted her head and exchanged a look with Syrax. "You may look at it all you want." She said "but after you have seen it you must give this parcel, or whatever it is, to Earl."

As ever, Dawns Heart hummed faintly in the back of her mind as it floated gracefully to her palm and hovered inches above it. The music seemed to have grown louder since she had visited the medical tents back at the site of the collapsed building but then again, she could just be imagining this subtle difference.

@Light @Dreamtique

djinnamon said:
" Lets go to los Vegas. " he said to Vance happily. He felt butterfly in his stomach any time Vance looked at him.
"Okay, Las Vegas. Best place to get drunk and lose all your money" Vance smiled at sage before using his guild symbol to teleport to the guild and then using the guild to teleport to Las Vegas before opening a bottle of Vodka and starting to chug it.

@djinnamon

Sage teleported with him and looked around before grabbing a beer from Vance. He sipped his beer contently.

djinnamon said:
Sage teleported with him and looked around before grabbing a beer from Vance. He sipped his beer contently.
Vance took the bottle of vodka away from his mouth when there was only half left "God this place has a lot of clutter" Vance once again started drinking from the bottle. When the bottle had been emptied Vance threw it to the ground before opening another bottle; Vance was already starting to feel slightly Tipsy "You pick where to go, I'll follow" Vance started drinking from the second bottle, not showing any signs of slowing down.

@djinnamon

Sage thought for a few seconds before grabbing Vance's hand and teleporting them to a alley.

GingerBread said:
Vance took the bottle of vodka away from his mouth when there was only half left "God this place has a lot of clutter" Vance once again started drinking from the bottle. When the bottle had been emptied Vance threw it to the ground before opening another bottle; Vance was already starting to feel slightly Tipsy "You pick where to go, I'll follow" Vance started drinking from the second bottle, not showing any signs of slowing down.

@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Sage thought for a few seconds before grabbing Vance's hand and teleporting them to a alley.
Vance Lowered the bottle from his lips "Why are we in an alley?"Vance asked, his words becoming slightly slurred before placing the bottle to his lips again and taking another sip, slowing down on the drinking.

@djinnamon

Inaro's eyes widen as they swayed Left to right. Uhh I don't know how to help you my friend. It was just suppose to be a motivational speech, for you man. I don't know how to train you. Plus don't start with the Pokemon references. He continues drinking his gallon of water. @Light

Sage shrugged and began chugging his beer like a champion drunkard as blush came to his face and his eyes drooped

GingerBread said:
Vance Lowered the bottle from his lips "Why are we in an alley?"Vance asked, his words becoming slightly slurred before placing the bottle to his lips again and taking another sip, slowing down on the drinking.

@djinnamon

Vance finished the second Vodka bottle and threw it on the floor. Vance found that he only had 2 small beers left "So you just.....Brought us to an Alley for, fun?" Vance asked as he opened a beer and started chugging it. Vance stumbled out of the Alley and threw the beer bottle onto the floor once he had drunk it all. Vance spotted a man, who to him, Looked like he wanted a fight. Vance stumbled over to the man pulling his Dagger out and waving it at the man, when he got close to the man, Vance was met with a punch to the nose, which made his nose start bleeding and sent him to the floor.

@djinnamon

Sage himself was drunk but not as much as Vance. When he saw Vance get punched he slammed the man into a wall with a ice arc to the crotch. He went over to Vance and crouched next to him with a worried look. " Are you ok. ' he asked in a drawl , the blush still spreading on his face and his eyes drooping.

GingerBread said:
Vance finished the second Vodka bottle and threw it on the floor. Vance found that he only had 2 small beers left "So you just.....Brought us to an Alley for, fun?" Vance asked as he opened a beer and started chugging it. Vance stumbled out of the Alley and threw the beer bottle onto the floor once he had drunk it all. Vance spotted a man, who to him, Looked like he wanted a fight. Vance stumbled over to the man pulling his Dagger out and waving it at the man, when he got close to the man, Vance was met with a punch to the nose, which made his nose start bleeding and sent him to the floor.
@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Sage himself was drunk but not as much as Vance. When he saw Vance get punched he slammed the man into a wall with a ice arc to the crotch. He went over to Vance and crouched next to him with a worried look. " Are you ok. ' he asked in a drawl , the blush still spreading on his face and his eyes drooping.
Vance Lifted his head up to look at Sage I'm..fine" Vance replied as blood ran down his face from his nose. Vance attempted to stand up and tripped slightly before regaining his balance. Vance reached into his cloak for more alcohol but found none "Well that's all the drinks gone, we should, go back to, the guild" Vance was slurring his words as he looked like he could barely stand "I'm going to kick...Ashlyn's ass"

@djinnamon

Sage grabbed Vance's hand and teleported both of them to Vance's room in the guild. He pulled off his pants and shirt before getting on the bed. " Vance lets sleep , I can already feel the hangover. " Sage said dreadfully.

GingerBread said:
Vance Lifted his head up to look at Sage I'm..fine" Vance replied as blood ran down his face from his nose. Vance attempted to stand up and tripped slightly before regaining his balance. Vance reached into his cloak for more alcohol but found none "Well that's all the drinks gone, we should, go back to, the guild" Vance was slurring his words as he looked like he could barely stand "I'm going to kick...Ashlyn's ass"

@djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back