• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
The arrow and them slowed down, the woman walks up to them and inspects them in their personally slowed movement. "Interesting... All of you." She turns back to Sage and Vance as well. The woman turns back to the three and let's their regular speed resume. She had no problem doing so since she had similar powers to Lust. She made sure the only thing Ryan, Decimus, and Morpheus could think of was getting it in with her as her cloak burns away. They most likely wouldn't act on it since not one of them looked like they could flirt in her eyes but at least they wouldn't attack. She turns back to the rest of them, Sage and Vance, the two she couldn't affect with this due to the fact that they have completed emotions for someone else and that other person has responded fully. "I welcome you all to my end game!"
View attachment 215008
djinnamon said:
Sage glared at her, she was using something to attract the boys to her something he hated. He may be in love with Vance but he hated when people used powers on guys to make him attracted , only he allowed to do that damn it. He growled and arc of fire shoot at her.
Vance grabbed onto Sage's arm and pulled him closer "She seems to be able to slow people and things down, you're not going to be able to hit her if she knows about it" Vance whispered into Sage's ear "I have a plan, get as close to her as possible, try to make your shadow's touch. Do whatever you need to do, flirt with her if you need to" Vance commanded, keeping his voice as quiet as he could. Vance muffled himself before disappearing out of sight completely.

@djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage groaned slightly before sighing and turning his up attractiveness so much he was almost the embodiment of attractiveness. He walked up to the woman with a charming , attractive smile , his hands in his pockets and swaggy walk.

GingerBread said:
Vance grabbed onto Sage's arm and pulled him closer "She seems to be able to slow people and things down, you're not going to be able to hit her if she knows about it" Vance whispered into Sage's ear "I have a plan, get as close to her as possible, try to make your shadow's touch. Do whatever you need to do, flirt with her if you need to" Vance commanded, keeping his voice as quiet as he could. Vance muffled himself before disappearing out of sight completely.
@djinnamon
@Light

Inaro tilts his head. Are you freaking bulbasaur from Pokemon. Don't tell me you're about to use the solar beam. He summoned a gallon of water and drinks waiting on the beast. @Light

Light said:
It broke Kinziel's heart to deceive such a good man but she couldn't muster up the strength to first tell him this way a lie and then tell the truth. "No this is not a joke but you don't have to go that far!"
All non busy Dragon's Roar members can feel their symbols going off due to the fact that there was trouble erupting in a local bar in Russia. A hooded woman stood in the middle of a blaze, many around her were dying.
Malren nodded his head, pretty happy with the news. "Well, that's good news, then. Uh, listen, Kinziel. If this parenting thing is going to be real, then I need to tell you something. Hell, you've probably figured it out by now, but," He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Well, the thing is, you see..." Suddenly, the mark on his arm started to tug at him. "Oh, geez. I'll tell you later!" With that, he teleported away. I'm such a goddamn coward, he thought. I even had the chance to say it...

Malren arrived at the bar just in time to see the woman stop the light arrow and burn her cloak away. Judging by the fact that most of the other members hadn't defeated her yet, Malren hung back, summoning his staff.

Dreamtique said:
"Sorry to be rude, but I don't want to waste anytime. So, the package......" Earl asks right away after he sits down.
He tries to stay as natural as possible while trying to peek at the mysterious looking lady's face sitting in front of him that is almost completely covered by the snake-shaped chair . @Light
"Ooohh. So you're a business man! Maybe I shouldn't give it to you since I made it and you're being pushy." The woman goes silent for a while and tosses away another package of applesauce. "Look I'm a bit busy and I don't feel like searching for it so wait a moment."

GingerBread said:
@djinnamon
Lotusy said:
Malren nodded his head, pretty happy with the news. "Well, that's good news, then. Uh, listen, Kinziel. If this parenting thing is going to be real, then I need to tell you something. Hell, you've probably figured it out by now, but," He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Well, the thing is, you see..." Suddenly, the mark on his arm started to tug at him. "Oh, geez. I'll tell you later!" With that, he teleported away. I'm such a goddamn coward, he thought. I even had the chance to say it...
Malren arrived at the bar just in time to see the woman stop the light arrow and burn her cloak away. Judging by the fact that most of the other members hadn't defeated her yet, Malren hung back, summoning his staff.
djinnamon said:
Sage groaned slightly before sighing and turning his up attractiveness so much he was almost the embodiment of attractiveness. He walked up to the woman with a charming , attractive smile , his hands in his pockets and swaggy walk.
@Light
( @DizjayDeathPride )

The woman seemed almost immune to the high amount of attraction and strife going around. "Its time!" She releases the energy on her palms, enveloping them all and taking them to a distant time in the past. They were all standing in a lab, staring at a 10 year old version of their guild leader, shackled to a wall like a guard dog by her neck, arms, and legs in a cell. They seemed to be in flash back rather than the actual place.

( Gotta go for an hour or so. )

Light said:
"Ooohh. So you're a business man! Maybe I shouldn't give it to you since I made it and you're being pushy." The woman goes silent for a while and tosses away another package of applesauce. "Look I'm a bit busy and I don't feel like searching for it so wait a moment."
Earl knows that the women is trying to tease him. He tries to stay patient and replies:"Please accept my sincere apology miss, I don't mean to be pushy. It is just my job. " Earl lowers his upper body. @Light

Light said:
The woman seemed almost immune to the high amount of attraction and strife going around. "Its time!" She releases the energy on her palms, enveloping them all and taking them to a distant time in the past. They were all standing in a lab, staring at a 10 year old version of their guild leader, shackled to a wall like a guard dog by her neck, arms, and legs in a cell. They seemed to be in flash back rather than the actual place.
Vance teleported to a nearby shadow and then made himself visible before walking over to Sage, doing this so he wouldn't give away his plan in case he needed to fight the woman again. "So why are you showing us this?" Vance didn't really care about the scene in front of him "I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but i will say that looks a lot like the leader of our cult. If it is then there's even less reason to show me this, I don't particularly like her and nothing is going to change that"

@djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy

Sage looked at the scene sadly but did and said nothing. He could tell it was their guild master by her long blonde , her porcelain skin , that he personally was jealous of and strikingly red eyes. He ran up to the girl and tried to free her.

GingerBread said:
Vance teleported to a nearby shadow and then made himself visible before walking over to Sage, doing this so he wouldn't give away his plan in case he needed to fight the woman again. "So why are you showing us this?" Vance didn't really care about the scene in front of him "I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but i will say that looks a lot like the leader of our cult. If it is then there's even less reason to show me this, I don't particularly like her and nothing is going to change that"
@djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy
Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride )

djinnamon said:
Sage looked at the scene sadly but did and said nothing. He could tell it was their guild master by her long blonde , her porcelain skin , that he personally was jealous of and strikingly red eyes. He ran up to the girl and tried to free her.
Vance grabbed Sage's shirt collar and pulled him back "Don't" Vance hissed "I doubt this is anything more than a memory. Even if it isn't you can't do anything, Don't try to change something that's already happened"

Sage looked at the girl but soon looked away and nodded. He wanted to help her so bad , she looked so scared. "What should we do Vance. " he asked as he looked up at the man sadly.

djinnamon said:
Sage looked at the girl but soon looked away and nodded. He wanted to help her so bad , she looked so scared. "What should we do Vance. " he asked as he looked up at the man sadly.
"Nothing, I doubt we were just brought here for the fun of it though" Vance replied as he looked at the chained up girl "The woman that brought us here started chaos to attract us, so she might be trying to turn us against Ashlyn and the guild by showing us her weakest point in life, I don't know though"

" Well , she is a idiot. I would never turn against Ashlyn because of something like this. ' he said , gesturing to the young Ashlyn with his hand as he said that.

GingerBread said:
"Nothing, I doubt we were just brought here for the fun of it though" Vance replied as he looked at the chained up girl "The woman that brought us here started chaos to attract us, so she might be trying to turn us against Ashlyn and the guild by showing us her weakest point in life, I don't know though"

djinnamon said:
" Well , she is a idiot. I would never turn against Ashlyn because of something like this. ' he said , gesturing to the young Ashlyn with his hand as he said that.
"I'd have no problem turning against her, if i was offered something better than what i've got now, which i don't see happening anytime soon" Vance said, giving Sage a small smile before his face went back to it's normal expressionless look "But that might not be her plan, I can't see any other reason someone would do this though"

@djinnamon

The dragonknight always hated the act of teleportation; there was just so many ways that it could go wrong and leave the unwary missing a limb or worse. Syrax saw the look on her face and began to make guttural growling sounds in his throat. "Stop laughing at me you big oaf!" Arwyn managed to growl at the wyvern before the world was swept from beneath her feet and her vision gave way to a flurry of colors.

The familiar gut-wrenching sensation returned as Arwyn was teleported into a room with a queer looking chair in the shape of a colored snake's head. It wasn't until after Syrax had appeared beside her did she realize that there was someone sitting in the chair and talking to a man whom she could only assume was Earl. Although she could tell that the figure was a female from her voice, the woman's features were shrouded by the gaping mouth of the serpent. Nothing good ever came from a mysterious stranger sitting on a throne with snake symbolism scattered about.

Syrax swept his gaze first to the unknown figure in the chair and then to Earl. The sound of the empty applesauce container made an unintentionally loud crumpling sound as it hit the floor, the wyvern's gaze silently following the packet's arc. 'So we must help this Earl then' the wyvern said mentally to his companion. 'This package they talk of is important to Dragon's Roar, no doubt. Too bad the one in the chair can't be bothered to find it.'

Arwyn shrugged her shoulders at this. 'maybe we can help convince her?' she ventured. Smoke rose from Syrax's nostrils as he snorted. 'when have you ever been persuasive without a sword in hand?'

Arwyn glared at her dragonoid friend, 'I'll figure out something.'. Before she could really think about it, Arwyn took a step towards the serpentine chair and raised her voice so that she could be heard. "Is there something we can do for you in exchange for this parcel?" she said while looking at the back of the chair.

@Light @Dreamtique

Dreamtique said:
Earl knows that the women is trying to tease him. He tries to stay patient and replies:"Please accept my sincere apologize miss, I don't mean to be pushy. It is just my job. " Earl lowers his upper body. @Light
Juju said:
The dragonknight always hated the act of teleportation; there was just so many ways that it could go wrong and leave the unwary missing a limb or worse. Syrax saw the look on her face and began to make guttural growling sounds in his throat. "Stop laughing at me you big oaf!" Arwyn managed to growl at the wyvern before the world was swept from beneath her feet and her vision gave way to a flurry of colors.
The familiar gut-wrenching sensation returned as Arwyn was teleported into a room with a queer looking chair in the shape of a colored snake's head. It wasn't until after Syrax had appeared beside her did she realize that there was someone sitting in the chair and talking to a man whom she could only assume was Earl. Although she could tell that the figure was a female from her voice, the woman's features were shrouded by the gaping mouth of the serpent. Nothing good ever came from a mysterious stranger sitting on a throne with snake symbolism scattered about.

Syrax swept his gaze first to the unknown figure in the chair and then to Earl. The sound of the empty applesauce container made an unintentionally loud crumpling sound as it hit the floor, the wyvern's gaze silently following the packet's arc. 'So we must help this Earl then' the wyvern said mentally to his companion. 'This package they talk of is important to Dragon's Roar, no doubt. Too bad the one in the chair can't be bothered to find it.'

Arwyn shrugged her shoulders at this. 'maybe we can help convince her?' she ventured. Smoke rose from Syrax's nostrils as he snorted. 'when have you ever been persuasive without a sword in hand?'

Arwyn glared at her dragonoid friend, 'I'll figure out something.'. Before she could really think about it, Arwyn took a step towards the serpentine chair and raised her voice so that she could be heard. "Is there something we can do for you in exchange for this parcel?" she said while looking at the back of the chair.

@Light @Dreamtique
"Mhm.... and what do you do mister man?" Her voice seemed like a mixture between a sweet feminine tone and a low deep voice of a male, making fun of Earl supposedly. "Yo! Sammy, cocopuffs came out with new art! Check Tumblr!" She finishes another squeezable applesauce pack and tosses it into the trash. "Let me print out this picture."

Sam sighs and pulls out her phone, observing the picture.

The girl in the chair seems interested in what Arwyn has to say. "I can smell an interesting item on you. Let me examine it and I'll get the item you want for you."

GingerBread said:
"I'd have no problem turning against her, if i was offered something better than what i've got now, which i don't see happening anytime soon" Vance said, giving Sage a small smile before his face went back to it's normal expressionless look "But that might not be her plan, I can't see any other reason someone would do this though"

@djinnamon
djinnamon said:
The little Ashlyn had a blank and patient expression, as if she were used to this. The same red haired woman with a lab coat and a clip board approaches the chains disappear and all shackled but her collar fade away as well. Ashlyn stands up and walks towards the cell, waiting until the red haired woman opens them. "We're working on your telekinesis today." They walk through the pristine white hallways, for exactly half a minute until they turned left to reveal three reinforced doors on their left and an overly large elevator parallel to those doors. With a mere glance towards the short blonde girl, the red hairs woman moves forward towards the elevator, a sound from a button in her pocket rings once she steps in front. Ashlyn was accustomed to the... horrors in her environment but she felt an eruption of cold heat pass through her stomach when the doors behind her open, which happened again once the elevator allowed them to see another girl her age with white hair and similar red eyes, the same skin tone and everything. She was gripping the bleeding head of a man in her hands in rage, with a rapidly healing bruise on her cheek. It seemed like whoever it was decided to strike her, and it didn't end up well. A tall, buff, and calm looking man stood behind the girl, haven given up on removing the head from her hands long ago. "Lets go." This girl nods her head and walks out, not saying a word to Ashlyn, they weren't allowed too communicate. The girl ventures down the hall with the man no more than a foot behind her leaving a trail of blood as the only sign of her being there. Ashlyn steps into the elevator and turns around, noticing three men with weapons strapped to their backs stepping out the three doors and into the elevator as well. The doors close and time almost seems endless after the fact, so she utilizes this and thinks, she was always here. One day she wasn't but the next she was but she couldn't understand why. A high pitched bing sound spills out of the elevator speakers and her thoughts die. The doors open to reveal a poorly lit storage room. Mostly shelves and items stacked upon each other everywhere, giving acceptable cover. The three men split off from Ashlyn and the red haired woman, welcoming the embrace of darkness. Ashlyn is blindfolded and feels the cold and slender hands of the woman at her back, guiding her to what seemed to be a chair, strapping her in there as well. "Your objective is to kill these men before they kill you with telekinesis only." Without questions, without telling her when it started, and without a shred of guilt towards the 10 year old girl she turns away and leaves.

Jack, one of men held a baseball bat and made the first attempt, Ashlyn seemed easy to sneak up on. He was wrong, she could sense them all but she was too afraid to act. She couldn't bring herself to kill another. Her thoughts were muddled by a bat connecting to the back of her head. The others follow Jack's lead and start beating her, not a moment of hesitation with each swings. They broke her fingers first and each time she cried out in pain she would receive a swing to the mouth. Eventually they grew bored with her and decided to play a game to see which one of them can make her brain matter spill like a piñata. Eventually one of them got to it, spreading out to collect more weapons. As Ashlyn sat there, completely broken with her brains beaten out of her head the red haired woman merely frowns. "Failure." She waits until Ashlyn completely regenerates since she's completely immortal. After this the men grow even more interested in what they could do to her. The beat her and then executed her with shotguns, burned her alive, forced her to drown by relentlessly pouring water down her throat, tore her body apart, blew her up, cut her apart wildly with machetes, carved her eyes out and stabbed her to death, and lastly after weeks of this repeated process Ashlyn still couldn't bring herself to kill them, until they went to touch her hair. As if by instinct she pushed each man back with telekinesis and pulled Jack towards her after the fact. She had him levitate and focused on him, blood flowed out of his mouth, nose, and ears to drain him. She kept his blood in the air as a large orb and turned his body inside out in a flash. The red color in her eyes bleed out onto the whites of her eyes, making it completely red. Which flows onto her skin in the form of cracks, making red symbols appear on her face originating from her eyes. The orb of blood pulls in Jack's body and many other things inside the room, making it grow bigger with each moment. That's when the orb of matter has countless spikes burst out and pierce through things with ease, event killing the other two. Though she didn't stop there, she floats in front of the orb and guides it towards the glass box the red haired woman is in. Her plan would have been successful if not for the power negating collar on her activating and electrocution her as her body made harsh contact with the floor with the orb of matter. She had passed finally but the woman was concerned about the trigger that is her hair. It was a childish reason but there had to be an even bigger reason as to why it triggered so much. Her test subject had gotten much interesting, Project Hybrid was extremely promising. The red haired woman leaves the room to retrieve Ashlyn, and for the spectating Dragon's Roar members the scene changed to an 11 year old Ashlyn in a library, panic in her eyes.

( @Embaga Elder )

The being felt insulted after being compared to a pokemon since it was going to do something similar. It turns away to sulk since it actually feels bad.

(As I read that I actually died laughing)

Inaro in his drunken state feels bad about upsetting the monster. He walks up to it and pats on his side. I'm sorry for making fun of you. You're better than bulbasaur in so many ways. Bulbasaur worships you my friend. He wishes he was you. @Light

Embaga Elder](As I read that I actually died laughing) Inaro in his drunken state feels bad about upsetting the monster. He walks up to it and pats on his side.[B] I'm sorry for making fun of you. You're better than bulbasaur in so many ways. Bulbasaur worships you my friend. He wishes he was you. [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
The being opens its mouth and tried to communicate. "But then it turns into Venusaur and then makes me look like look a shrub." The being runs off, producing tree sap as tears. The being no longer wanted to fight and it's self-esteem was torn to shit.

GingerBread said:
"Well i Wish i had some popcorn, that was entertaining. I still don't understand why we're being shown this though, Is it a warning not to touch her hair? is it to show us how dangerous Ashlyn is In an attempt to turn us against her? Because I'd still rather be sleeping, you could at least give me some snacks" Vance was starting to grow bored of this, not really interested in anything about Ashlyn's past unless it showed him a weakness.

@Light @djinnamon
( Gonna wait on others to reply before I continue with the entire story. )

Jackson watched the white haired girl and smiled. "She was always so blood thirsty." He didn't pay attention to the young Ashyln.

Reed was asleep with Newt in Asia.

Derek and Jasmine were asleep under a tree.

Sage was growling and glaring at red haired woman with hate and anger shown clearly in his seemingly ominously glowing eyes. He was gritting his teeth and his hands shook as dim light surrounded him as if he was going to transform. This was a outrage how people could treat children in such a way , all he want to do was freeze them right through then scatter or melt them but he couldn't it went against his morals but if he ever got that woman and men in his hands he would be sure to torture them till they wish for death and maybe melt the woman's hands off so she could hold that stupid thing in her arms.

Light said:
The being opens its mouth and tried to communicate. "But then it turns into Venusaur and then makes me look like look a shrub." The being runs off, producing tree sap as tears. The being no longer wanted to fight and it's self-esteem was torn to shit.
( Gonna wait on others to reply before I continue with the entire story. )
GingerBread said:
"Well i Wish i had some popcorn, that was entertaining. I still don't understand why we're being shown this though, Is it a warning not to touch her hair? is it to show us how dangerous Ashlyn is In an attempt to turn us against her? Because I'd still rather be sleeping, you could at least give me some snacks" Vance was starting to grow bored of this, not really interested in anything about Ashlyn's past unless it showed him a weakness.

@Light @djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Sage was growling and glaring at red haired woman with hate and anger shown clearly in his seemingly ominously glowing eyes. He was gritting his teeth and his hands shook as dim light surrounded him as if he was going to transform. This was a outrage how people could treat children in such a way , all he want to do was freeze them right through then scatter or melt them but he couldn't it went against his morals but if he ever got that woman and men in his hands he would be sure to torture them till they wish for death and maybe melt the woman's hands off so she could hold that stupid thing in her arms.
Vance noticed how angry Sage was getting and placed an arm on his shoulder "Calm down Sage, No point in getting angry over nothing" He said trying to calm him down.

@djinnamon @Light

Inaro hops on top of the beast. Aww come on don't be like that. Wanna hear something. I wasn't always a deity when I was born I was the youngest and the weakest. Wanna know how I got the way I am. I trained and defeated powerful opponents. So if you do the same, you could become stronger. Even stronger than Venasuar. @Light

GingerBread said:
Vance noticed how angry Sage was getting and placed an arm on his shoulder "Calm down Sage, No point in getting angry over nothing" He said trying to calm him down.

@djinnamon @Light
Sage took and deep breath and looked away from the scene in front him to Vance sadly.

djinnamon said:
Sage took and deep breath and looked away from the scene in front him to Vance sadly.
Vance's face softened for a moment as he gave Sage a small smile before his face hardened again as he took on a angrier look "I hope there's a better reason for this other than upsetting Sage, because if their isn't, I will Kill you and make sure you go through the most agonizing pain possible"

@djinnamon @Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back