Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Vance
Vance was getting bored sitting around in his darkness realm doing nothing, he lazily looked around until he came across the birth scythe that he had asked for. "I guess I could always make a start on killing Apollo. I'm sure I can kill some time before Luna is done talking to her mother." Vance shrugged and snapped his fingers, teleporting himself out of his darkness realm and to the bottom of mount Olympus.

Vance looked up at the top of Mount Olympus.
"So I have to go all the way up there, just so I can kill Apollo? The things I do" Vance shook his head and decided that instead of walking or climbing up he'd just fly. Vance snapped his fingers and had a platform made of darkness appear underneath him. "I think I'll take the elevator instead" Vance snapped his fingers once more and the platform started to slowly ascend.

@Light

Maya

Maya was happy to see her best Friend but was confused why her mommy wasn't. "Why don't you like my best friend? And why are you crying mommy?" Maya tried to think about why Isabel would be upset and thought to her past experiences of being upset. "Did someone hurt you?!" Maya took a closer look at her mommy. "You don't look hurt... What's wrong mommy?! Did best friend get hurt?" She asked since she wasn't able to see him since Isabel wasn't facing him. Maya tried to think about how she could make her Mommy feel better and smiled when she came up with a solution. Maya summoned a box of cookies and then offered some to Isabel. "Here you go Mommy! Cookies make me feel better!"

@Light @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP
Once Vance attempts to come up the mountain through floating the Olympians notice immediately. They discuss amongst themselves on the topic of smiling Vance or leaving him be. It would take Vance a while to elevate up the mountain so they took their time.

Isabel smiles at Maya and eats some of the cookies, keeping on her smile after she finishes chewing. "Fola's a jerk. He made me feel special and told me he wouldn't let me go but turns out he didn't want me, he wants someone else. It hurts a lot but the cookies are making it better." Isabel eats another cookie. "I want nothing to do with him anymore!" Isabel realizes that she's crying so terribly in front of her children. "I'm sorry, I'm such a terrible mother!" She attempts to wipe away her tears.

( @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP )

Last edited by a moderator:
Vance

Vance idly looked around at the scenery while he waited to get the the top.
"You know I could use some elevator music. Wish I could go faster, But that could lead to a lot of problems if I do" Vance sighed and created a chair of darkness to sit down on. "I wonder if I could shout up at them? There's probably someone up there listening to whatever happens, looking for any reason to smite someone." Vance stood back up and looked towards the top of Mount Olympus. "Hey! All you shitty half rate gods! I want to fight Apollo, so you can tell him to get his arse down here or help me get to him. And if anyone gets in my way I'll kill them. Sound good? Good"

@Light

Maya

Maya frowned when Isabel said her best friend was a jerk, but her frown got even bigger when Isabel said she was a terrible mother.
"No you're not! You're the best mommy ever!" Maya smiled up at Isabel and hugged her tightly. "If my best friend doesn't like you then he's wrong! Because I think you're great! I think you're the best mommy in the entire world!" Maya then peaked around Isabel and looked at Fola. "You should Apologise Best Friend! You hurt mommy's feelings! You should feel bad!"

Fola stopped dead in his tracks. His heart beat stopped for a moment before starting back up once again, almost as unsure as how Fola himself felt. His grip on the ring loosens, and it suddenly became much harder to focus, harder to breath. He nearly began to cry, but he held on, "W-what? I...What did I do? I-I thought that... The symbol...Did you mean any of it?"

His eyes widened as he felt he had come unto a realization. Tears began to fall now, the bit of self control he had slipping, "Did you even mean any of it? All the 'I love you's'? The time we spent together? I-I thought you cared Isabel?! How can you blame this on me?! I've been shot, nearly arrested, nearly killed, and hurt over and over again for you! I nearly died in a strange house in a place where I knew NOBODY! All for you!"

He stood up, putting his arms around his neck and shutting his eyes in attempts to keep in his tears, "I thought you were different, I thought you cared! You were all I had! The only glimmer of light in my fucking life! Now you turn down my proposal AND do it in front of kids?! Sitting over here making me look like the bad guy?! Why?! Tell me this is some kind of bad joke... Please..."

@Light @GingerBread @Embaga Elder

Light said:
"Alright...that'll be 1,340 in gold. Those coloured eggs are rare."
"You're doing something other than killing people or getting people killed?" Jackie's trial looked simply....astonished. "You know what? I'm so proud of you I'll let this one go." The being smites itself and Jackie gains the lowest level of Absolute Speed.

Alpha's trial looks at the two and then flips to the marriage section in his book. He simply shrugs his shoulders in response. "Sure."
Jackie blinks as her trial incinerates, then focuses back to Alpha's. "Uh... Thanks. I mean it."

---

@Light

There's a small pop noise beside Isabel, and what was once empty air is Siobhan, who is absently picking apart a poptart and popping the pieces into her mouth, "The reapers are awful gossips, and they recently felt two hearts shrivel up and die and they won't shut up about it. So I'm here to know what's actually going on. What happened to you and lover boy?"

Light said:
"Alright...that'll be 1,340 in gold. Those coloured eggs are rare."
They both sighs simultaneously, and looked at each other. They knew that they would have to dig into their stash in order to pay for this. Crimson nodded and Cole stuck his hand a void. He pulled out three pouches each fulled with gold coins. Each pouch contains 450 gold coins. He pushes it towards the giant man. That should cover the eggs. @Light

"You can use Fly? Looks like I don't need to find the HM Fly then." Grimm hops on Draco's back. "Before we go to! She knocked my Pokedex out of my hand! We need to find it."
Looking at Grimm Draco looked around with his eagle like eyes then stated, "I see it." He walked over to the Pokedex and grabbed it with his mouth then presented it to Grimm and waited until he took it then spread his wings and stated, "Hold on!"
@Light

But as they began to soar through the air, they beheld a mysterious, winged figure hovering in the distance before them. He appeared to resemble a man with wings sprouted from his back, but the aura that came from him was something - otherworldly.

Hakeem

Hakeem grew a frown, when Fola made Isabel cry. Anger started filling his body, to the point one of his seal on his abilities were broke. It allowed him to generate small and harmless amounts of radiation that filled the room. He had no idea of this happening to him. The more Isabel cries, the angrier Hakeem will become, and the more radiation he will generate.

Inaro

While Hakeem and the other kids were getting mad at Fola, Inaro was watching it all unfold. It wasn't technically fair on Fola. Inaro had no idea why Isabel was acting the way she was but it if Inaro had to put two and two together then it was because she saw the ring and misread the situation, thinking was cheating. Inaro hoped Isabel was wrong about Fola. He stepped forward and places his hand on Fola's shoulder. Fola relax. She probably so the ring and misread the situation since she was still recovering. He looks at Isabel. Fola loves you Isabel. Enough to come up with a plan to get the ring back, without ruining the surprise and disturbing your healing process. We asked Hakeem summon the ring from your coat pocket. Honestly at the time it seemed like a good idea. Once we got the ring he didn't hesitate to ask me to transport him here to ask you to marry you. Fola's love for you is true, Isabel. He left it at that and removed his hand from Fola's shoulder. He hoped his little speech helped.

@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP

GingerBread said:
Maya

Maya frowned when Isabel said her best friend was a jerk, but her frown got even bigger when Isabel said she was a terrible mother.
"No you're not! You're the best mommy ever!" Maya smiled up at Isabel and hugged her tightly. "If my best friend doesn't like you then he's wrong! Because I think you're great! I think you're the best mommy in the entire world!" Maya then peaked around Isabel and looked at Fola. "You should Apologise Best Friend! You hurt mommy's feelings! You should feel bad!"

LokiofSP said:
Fola stopped dead in his tracks. His heart beat stopped for a moment before starting back up once again, almost as unsure as how Fola himself felt. His grip on the ring loosens, and it suddenly became much harder to focus, harder to breath. He nearly began to cry, but he held on, "W-what? I...What did I do? I-I thought that... The symbol...Did you mean any of it?"

His eyes widened as he felt he had come unto a realization. Tears began to fall now, the bit of self control he had slipping, "Did you even mean any of it? All the 'I love you's'? The time we spent together? I-I thought you cared Isabel?! How can you blame this on me?! I've been shot, nearly arrested, nearly killed, and hurt over and over again for you! I nearly died in a strange house in a place where I knew NOBODY! All for you!"

He stood up, putting his arms around his neck and shutting his eyes in attempts to keep in his tears, "I thought you were different, I thought you cared! You were all I had! The only glimmer of light in my fucking life! Now you turn down my proposal AND do it in front of kids?! Sitting over here making me look like the bad guy?! Why?! Tell me this is some kind of bad joke... Please..."

@Light @GingerBread @Embaga Elder
CelticSol said:
@Light
There's a small pop noise beside Isabel, and what was once empty air is Siobhan, who is absently picking apart a poptart and popping the pieces into her mouth, "The reapers are awful gossips, and they recently felt two hearts shrivel up and die and they won't shut up about it. So I'm here to know what's actually going on. What happened to you and lover boy?"
"Stop swearing in front of the kids!" Isabel flinches once Siobhan appears but frowns afterwards. "Nothing is wrong, please leave it alone. It's nice of you to lie for him but just don't." Isabel turns around and begins walking away with Hakeem, Maya, Emily, Red, Blue, Sir Snakenton, Lunic, and Rose. "I hate you Fola."

At her words, Azriel suddenly appears in between Isabel, Fola, and Siobhan along with Temperance. Azriel had the large 9 foot spork in her left hand and the knife in her right. Temperance stood beside her not-so-ready for violence. "Hm...well this isn't how I expected my return to be like. I expected myself to appear when you died Fola. Looks like I was wrong."

@Light[/URL]
( @The Imperial Flame )

Grimm stares up at the mysterious being with eyes of awe. "Woah....I need you catch that Pokémon." Grimm pulls out another pokeball.

@Light[/URL]
The man grunts and nods his head, taking the pouches with him to the back. In 7 minutes he comes out with three eggs in his arms. "Alright....take care."

GingerBread said:
Vance

Vance idly looked around at the scenery while he waited to get the the top.
"You know I could use some elevator music. Wish I could go faster, But that could lead to a lot of problems if I do" Vance sighed and created a chair of darkness to sit down on. "I wonder if I could shout up at them? There's probably someone up there listening to whatever happens, looking for any reason to smite someone." Vance stood back up and looked towards the top of Mount Olympus. "Hey! All you shitty half rate gods! I want to fight Apollo, so you can tell him to get his arse down here or help me get to him. And if anyone gets in my way I'll kill them. Sound good? Good"

@Light
Hermes flies down the mountain to greet Vance. "Hey there Vance! Sorry about the wait but they're discussing things. Just give them a moment."

Vance

"What are they discussing? I'm going up there to kill a guy. And I made it quite clear I'm doing it either way. Either they're fine dying for him or they're not. It's honestly not difficult to make a choice about that, is it?" Vance then smiled at Hermes. "But I'll let you in on a secret. Apollo doesn't even stand the slightest bit of a chance. I'm not even going to be the one to end the arsehole's life. But I'll make him suffer" Vance leaned back in his chair with his hands against his head. "But do me a favour and tell them to hurry up, cause if they Don't, I'll kill all of them anyway"

@Light

Maya

Maya looked at her best friend and then at her mommy, still not sure of what her best friend did to upset her mommy. She was unsure how to feel since her mommy had been hurt by Fola, but that was her best friend who had hurt her mommy's feelings. Maya assumed Isabel and Fola would forgive each other soon, like she did when she was mad at people. She nodded to herself, happy with her reasoning that her mommy would forgive her best friend soon. "Are we going to go make cookies together now mommy? Because if we do we'll have even more cookies to help make you feel better!" Maya smiled up at Isabel.

@Light @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder

Grimm stares up at the mysterious being with eyes of awe. "Woah....I need you catch that Pokémon." Grimm pulls out another pokeball.
Looking at Grimm Draoc stated, "Just don't miss this time." He then swooped forward to get closer to the thing in the air. Silently he shot forward so he was closer to the thing so Grimm could hit it with his ball thing.
@Light

The windows around them shattered, and the glass shards flew at the new figure and the other two. The girl stood on the top of a upturned table. She Glared at the three people, and waved her hands. The room came to life, discarded items flying into the air and spinning in a pattern around her.

@Light

@Lighthouse8477

@Frozen steel

The windows around them shattered, and the glass shards flew at the new figure and the other two. The girl stood on the top of a upturned table. She Glared at the three people, and waved her hands. The room came to life, discarded items flying into the air and spinning in a pattern around her.
Immediately Draco called, "Hang on!" He spun avoiding glass shards as he dived and spun some of the glass hit his skin but bounced off because of his thick skin. He growled then righted himself looking at the girl who had items flying around herself in a pattern he memorized the pattern then continued to fly avoiding flying items somewhat easily waiting fro Grimm to do something.
@Light @The Imperial Flame

Fola stood completely still, not out of fear, not out of shock, but just in pure sadness.

"I hate you Fola."

Those four words stung, it hurt. How would it feel to have everything you cared about, everything you loved, the reason you lived rejected you? To not only lose everything, but to lose it so quickly, and so brutally...It crushed him. So instead of reacting, he simply watched as Isabel walked away. He subconsciously put a hand over the symbol on his chest, as his tears pushed their way to his eyes...They then dries up. Something snapped in Fola's mind, and he only had one thought in his mind.

He growled at Isabel and threw the ring as far as he could, "DON'T FORGET YOUR DAMN PARTING GIFT!" He looked at Azriel and Temperance with disgust, "I'm not sticking around here. Blow up the universe or whatever, I could give less of a fuck...I'm gonna go get whatever money I can scrounge up and get wasted..."

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and began to turn to leave, but turned around once more, shaking his index finger, "Wait, almost forgot one last thing..." He unzipped his jacket and over his shirt out of the way, putting a hand over his mating symbol and using cosmic fire to burn it until it was an unrecognizable charred black. It hurt like hell, but he refused to show it, just so he could make a point. He then spit to the side and began to walk off once more, leaving Isabel with final words loud enough to hear, "By the way, next time you want to fuck with somebodies heart, why don't you just spare the poor fucker and kill them and be done with it...Just some advice."

@Light @GingerBread @CelticSol @Embaga Elder

Light said:
The man grunts and nods his head, taking the pouches with him to the back. In 7 minutes he comes out with three eggs in his arms. "Alright....take care."
The brothers past the time by playing hacky sack. All was going well until the man came back, surprising the brothers and causing them to hit the hacky sack in the direction of the man missing him entirely. Cole and Crimson walks over. Sorry mate. They take the eggs. You can keep the sack bro. They turn and walk through a void.

Light said:
"Stop swearing in front of the kids!" Isabel flinches once Siobhan appears but frowns afterwards. "Nothing is wrong, please leave it alone. It's nice of you to lie for him but just don't." Isabel turns around and begins walking away with Hakeem, Maya, Emily, Red, Blue, Sir Snakenton, Lunic, and Rose. "I hate you Fola."
At her words, Azriel suddenly appears in between Isabel, Fola, and Siobhan along with Temperance. Azriel had the large 9 foot spork in her left hand and the knife in her right. Temperance stood beside her not-so-ready for violence. "Hm...well this isn't how I expected my return to be like. I expected myself to appear when you died Fola. Looks like I was wrong."
GingerBread said:
Maya
Maya looked at her best friend and then at her mommy, still not sure of what her best friend did to upset her mommy. She was unsure how to feel since her mommy had been hurt by Fola, but that was her best friend who had hurt her mommy's feelings. Maya assumed Isabel and Fola would forgive each other soon, like she did when she was mad at people. She nodded to herself, happy with her reasoning that her mommy would forgive her best friend soon. "Are we going to go make cookies together now mommy? Because if we do we'll have even more cookies to help make you feel better!" Maya smiled up at Isabel.
Hakeem

Hakeem turned back towards Inaro as he left with his new family. Thank you for training me Inaro. Please pass it on to the others. He turned back and continued walking. He looked at Isabel. So where to now ma? On to a new adventure??

Inaro

Sadly he's little speech didn't help at all. He popped open a bottle of beer and took a sip. He pats Fola's back. I'm sorry mate. He walks off to the side, and leans against the guild wall. When he hears Hakeem's voice he looks toward him and salutes him goodbye. He watched as he left with his new wolf and Zedd/Rose. Goodbye little brother. He drinks some more beer as a void opens up beside him, and Crimson and Cole steps out. He looks towards them, seeing that they have eggs. He looks at the silver one, then finishes his bottle and places it on the ground. He walks towards Crimson and takes the silver egg. Welcome back brothers. I see that y'all were able to get us some eggs huh. Yeah, it's costed us over 1,300 of our gold pieces. Hmm. I hope it was worth it. The trio hears Fola's final words and switches their sights between Fola and Isabel. Uhh? I'll explain later, let's go. We have find some work, probably mercenary work. Hehe I like that. I know just the person to ask. But first a little pit stop. They trio walks into a void portal leaving the scene with their eggs.

@LokiofSP @CelticSol

Light said:
LokiofSP said:
Fola stood completely still, not out of fear, not out of shock, but just in pure sadness.
"I hate you Fola."

Those four words stung, it hurt. How would it feel to have everything you cared about, everything you loved, the reason you lived rejected you? To not only lose everything, but to lose it so quickly, and so brutally...It crushed him. So instead of reacting, he simply watched as Isabel walked away. He subconsciously put a hand over the symbol on his chest, as his tears pushed their way to his eyes...They then dries up. Something snapped in Fola's mind, and he only had one thought in his mind.

He growled at Isabel and threw the ring as far as he could, "DON'T FORGET YOUR DAMN PARTING GIFT!" He looked at Azriel and Temperance with disgust, "I'm not sticking around here. Blow up the universe or whatever, I could give less of a fuck...I'm gonna go get whatever money I can scrounge up and get wasted..."

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and began to turn to leave, but turned around once more, shaking his index finger, "Wait, almost forgot one last thing..." He unzipped his jacket and over his shirt out of the way, putting a hand over his mating symbol and using cosmic fire to burn it until it was an unrecognizable charred black. It hurt like hell, but he refused to show it, just so he could make a point. He then spit to the side and began to walk off once more, leaving Isabel with final words loud enough to hear, "By the way, next time you want to fuck with somebodies heart, why don't you just spare the poor fucker and kill them and be done with it...Just some advice."

(@Embaga Elder , @GingerBread )

A metal cage appears over Temperance and Azriel, a wooden sign with 'TIME OUT' written in a child's handwriting painting. Both of Azriel's weapons turn to pool noodles as Isabel is teleported into the cage with them. Siobhan watches the entire exchange with apathetic eyes, her eyes trailing after him as he walks off. Her eyes shift slowly to Isabel, some of Layla's ice making it's way into her frigid gaze, "Isabel, that was a damn shameful display," Her tone is very neutral and uncaring, tutting Isabel as a large, reclining chair appear behind her as she falls back into it, leaning back as she shakes her head. "Y'know, I had figured you were decently intelligent, but I'm also not surprised that you're one of the stupidest people I've ever met," A milkshake appears in Siobhan's, which she sips a bit, "This is absolutely disgraceful conduct for a Van Fenrir, blah, blah, but I'm sure Mother will give you that speech when she finds out how poorly you treated your mate. As far as I care, he's one of us now, and that was just... cruel and horrific. Why didn't you even try to hear him out?"

Light said:

( @The Imperial Flame )

Hermes flies down the mountain to greet Vance. "Hey there Vance! Sorry about the wait but they're discussing things. Just give them a moment."
Reed looked at Fola then at Isabel, Azriel and Temperance. He inched over to Temperance. "Hey what's going on here I'm confused I thought they loved each other?" He whispered to her.

Maya

Maya was slightly shocked when her mommy disappeared from underneath her. But she was quickly brought back to reality as she hit the ground. Hard. "Owwww" Maya groaned as she stood up, her eyes locking onto Zimmerman Siobhan. "Hey let my mommy go!" Maya shouted at her as she threw a box of cookies at her, which hit Siobhan directly in the head. "You're a big meanie! Why are you being mean to my mommy?! She's the best mommy ever! You shouldn't be mean to her!"

@Light @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @CelticSol

GingerBread said:
Maya

@Light @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder
Tazmodo said:
Reed looked at Fola then at Isabel, Azriel and Temperance. He inched over to Temperance. "Hey what's going on here I'm confused I thought they loved each other?" He whispered to her.
CelticSol said:
(@Embaga Elder , @GingerBread )
A metal cage appears over Temperance and Azriel, a wooden sign with 'TIME OUT' written in a child's handwriting painting. Both of Azriel's weapons turn to pool noodles as Isabel is teleported into the cage with them. Siobhan watches the entire exchange with apathetic eyes, her eyes trailing after him as he walks off. Her eyes shift slowly to Isabel, some of Layla's ice making it's way into her frigid gaze, "Isabel, that was a damn shameful display," Her tone is very neutral and uncaring, tutting Isabel as a large, reclining chair appear behind her as she falls back into it, leaning back as she shakes her head. "Y'know, I had figured you were decently intelligent, but I'm also not surprised that you're one of the stupidest people I've ever met," A milkshake appears in Siobhan's, which she sips a bit, "This is absolutely disgraceful conduct for a Van Fenrir, blah, blah, but I'm sure Mother will give you that speech when she finds out how poorly you treated your mate. As far as I care, he's one of us now, and that was just... cruel and horrific. Why didn't you even try to hear him out?"
LokiofSP said:
"I hate you Fola."

@LokiofSP[/URL] @CelticSol
GingerBread said:
Maya
Maya was slightly shocked when her mommy disappeared from underneath her. But she was quickly brought back to reality as she hit the ground. Hard. "Owwww" Maya groaned as she stood up, her eyes locking onto Zimmerman Siobhan. "Hey let my mommy go!" Maya shouted at her as she threw a box of cookies at her, which hit Siobhan directly in the head. "You're a big meanie! Why are you being mean to my mommy?! She's the best mommy ever! You shouldn't be mean to her!"

@Light @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @CelticSol
Isabel was about to respond to Hakeem and Maya but she was hit in the head by the ring Fola threw. After this she was pulled into a cage with Azriel and Temperance.

Temperance turns to Reed and whispers back. "I thought so too."

Isabel frowns at Siobhan's words. First she found out that Fola was cheating on her and now she's being yelled at about it. It didn't feel right at all, in fact it hurt. "Why are you saying this Siobhan? H-he cheated on me."

Azriel flicks the cage and it falls apart, she actually found it cute that Siobhan was trying to use authority. Her weapons change back to their regular form. "Little girl. I'd advise that you actually read the situation you're in. I'm not in the mood for your little games with your 'threatening' omnipotence. I can make you, the real Grimm, and your entire family drop dead in a million different ways faster than light speed. Speaking of the Van Fenrir. We're actually dropping out of the family ourselves. You're just about useless to us. They give no benefits to us whatsoever. Cool? Cool." Azriel raises her eyebrow at the first cool and nods her head at the second. Once she nods her head she makes sure it's on the record that they've cut themselves from the family.

( @Lighthouse8477 @MTchaos1134 @Daimao @metalcity )

"While I'm at it, I'll just disband the guild a bit early. We're going to leave now and I hope you all have a great time while it lasts because I may or may not be swooping back in later. Oh, I almost forgot. I love doing this." Azriel rolls her eyes and completely gets rid of the guild symbol and all of its benefits. The guild members could feel themselves lose the power they've gained from the guild symbol and feel their limits come back. They could also feel the end of the guild. At the same time, everyone in Germany died once more in one sweep. "Yeah, so now that we're done here. We're going to leave now. Goodbye!"

Azriel waves her hand to cause the disappearance of Temperance, Isabel, Maya, Hakeem, Emily, Red, Blue, Rose, Lunic, Sir Snakenton, and herself. All of them appear in the Anti-God Zone. It was completely empty, just white space.
"Alright kids. I'm going to cheer up your mother along with Temperance over here so she can go on adventures and bake cookies with you all in a good mood. She can get you strawberries as well." She looks towards Emily when she says this. "Here are your wands of creation. Run around the zone and create to your hearts content! Let your imagination run free. Create anything you want here. Go ahead! You can make a contest of who's creation will cheer up your mommy the most." Azriel hands the children as well as Lunic, Rose, and Sir Snakenton their wands so they can create things like land, trees, and floating smiley faces here. She was actually hoping the children would succeed in making Isabel feel better with their bright smiles and creativity.

Isabel stood there with a pained expression yet she still tried to smile. It was obvious she wasn't feeling okay. "Go ahead kids. I want to see your creativity! Nothing dangerous though okay? I want you all to stick together and don't go too far. Anyone want a hug before you go?" Isabel opens her arms to invite them into a hug. To be honest, she really needed one right now. Fola and Siobhan's words still stuck to her, no matter what zone or universe she went to.

GingerBread said:
Vance
"What are they discussing? I'm going up there to kill a guy. And I made it quite clear I'm doing it either way. Either they're fine dying for him or they're not. It's honestly not difficult to make a choice about that, is it?" Vance then smiled at Hermes. "But I'll let you in on a secret. Apollo doesn't even stand the slightest bit of a chance. I'm not even going to be the one to end the arsehole's life. But I'll make him suffer" Vance leaned back in his chair with his hands against his head. "But do me a favour and tell them to hurry up, cause if they Don't, I'll kill all of them anyway"

@Light

Hermes didn't understand what Vance was trying to say when he brought up Apollo not having a chance. "Why don't you tell them that yourself then?" Hermes shrugs his shoulders and stares at Vance with a blank expression. "I mean you're already coming up and the threat would mean more if you did it."

Lighthouse8477 said:
Immediately Draco called, "Hang on!" He spun avoiding glass shards as he dived and spun some of the glass hit his skin but bounced off because of his thick skin. He growled then righted himself looking at the girl who had items flying around herself in a pattern he memorized the pattern then continued to fly avoiding flying items somewhat easily waiting fro Grimm to do something.
@Light @The Imperial Flame

( Why is she so difficult to catch? I'll use an Ultra ball this time. )

(
@Frozen steel )

Grimm grits his teeth at the glass cutting some of his skin, drawing blood. Grimm pulls out an Ultra ball and throws it directly at her with intentions to catch her. "Draco us illusions to keep her distracted from being caught!"

Light said:
Isabel was about to respond to Hakeem and Maya but she was hit in the head by the ring Fola threw. After this she was pulled into a cage with Azriel and Temperance.
Temperance turns to Reed and whispers back. "I thought so too."

Isabel frowns at Siobhan's words. First she found out that Fola was cheating on her and now she's being yelled at about it. It didn't feel right at all, in fact it hurt. "Why are you saying this Siobhan? H-he cheated on me."

Azriel flicks the cage and it falls apart, she actually found it cute that Siobhan was trying to use authority. Her weapons change back to their regular form. "Little girl. I'd advise that you actually read the situation you're in. I'm not in the mood for your little games with your 'threatening' omnipotence. I can make you, the real Grimm, and your entire family drop dead in a million different ways faster than light speed. Speaking of the Van Fenrir. We're actually dropping out of the family ourselves. You're just about useless to us. They give no benefits to us whatsoever. Cool? Cool." Azriel raises her eyebrow at the first cool and nods her head at the second. Once she nods her head she makes sure it's on the record that they've cut themselves from the family.

( @Lighthouse8477 @MTchaos1134 @Daimao @metalcity )

"While I'm at it, I'll just disband the guild a bit early. We're going to leave now and I hope you all have a great time while it lasts because I may or may not be swooping back in later. Oh, I almost forgot. I love doing this." Azriel rolls her eyes and completely gets rid of the guild symbol and all of its benefits. The guild members could feel themselves lose the power they've gained from the guild symbol and feel their limits come back. They could also feel the end of the guild. At the same time, everyone in Germany died once more in one sweep. "Yeah, so now that we're done here. We're going to leave now. Goodbye!"

Azriel waves her hand to cause the disappearance of Temperance, Isabel, Maya, Hakeem, Emily, Red, Blue, Rose, Lunic, Sir Snakenton, and herself. All of them appear in the Anti-God Zone. It was completely empty, just white space.
"Alright kids. I'm going to cheer up your mother along with Temperance over here so she can go on adventures and bake cookies with you all in a good mood. She can get you strawberries as well." She looks towards Emily when she says this. "Here are your wands of creation. Run around the zone and create to your hearts content! Let your imagination run free. Create anything you want here. Go ahead! You can make a contest of who's creation will cheer up your mommy the most." Azriel hands the children as well as Lunic, Rose, and Sir Snakenton their wands so they can create things like land, trees, and floating smiley faces here. She was actually hoping the children would succeed in making Isabel feel better with their bright smiles and creativity.

Isabel stood there with a pained expression yet she still tried to smile. It was obvious she wasn't feeling okay. "Go ahead kids. I want to see your creativity! Nothing dangerous though okay? I want you all to stick together and don't go too far. Anyone want a hug before you go?" Isabel opens her arms to invite them into a hug. To be honest, she really needed one right now. Fola and Siobhan's words still stuck to her, no matter what zone or universe she went to.

Hermes didn't understand what Vance was trying to say when he brought up Apollo not having a chance. "Why don't you tell them that yourself then?" Hermes shrugs his shoulders and stares at Vance with a blank expression. "I mean you're already coming up and the threat would mean more if you did it."

( Why is she so difficult to catch? I'll use an Ultra ball this time. )

(
@Frozen steel )

Grimm grits his teeth at the glass cutting some of his skin, drawing blood. Grimm pulls out an Ultra ball and throws it directly at her with intentions to catch her. "Draco us illusions to keep her distracted from being caught!"

But it failed. Astounded Grimm stared at thecreature in awe as it began to move through the air towards him. He could see that it was definitely some sort of humanoid.

[QUOTE="Frozen steel]But it failed. Astounded Grimm stared at thecreature in awe as it began to move through the air towards him. He could see that it was definitely some sort of humanoid.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay there's something up with that being! Are you a god?" Grimm tilts his head but covers his eyes from the bright light. "Why are you here?"

"It's been a really long Journey, surprised to see this huge thing actually exists, but seriously...how do I get in?" He asks himself standing outside the huge crystal structure. "This is the place right? I can't be mistaken. " He pulls out a sword and taps on the structure. "This is really gonna suck, having traveled all this way for nothing." He tells himself, examining it all to try and find an entrance. 'Should I shout and see if they can hear me?' He thinks to himself before giving a loud echoing shout. "Hey! ANYONE HOME!"

Ent felt a strange sensation,then it quickly left. Ent looked around to see what it was."The fuck was that?" Ent asked, slightly annoyed. Ent raised his hand and created a small dark wind tornado in the palm of his hand. It started to create strong winds around him.

@GingerBread (@Light not sure if I should tag you or not...so here you go)

[QUOTE="Ethan Vail]"It's been a really long Journey, surprised to see this huge thing actually exists, but seriously...how do I get in?" He asks himself standing outside the huge crystal structure. "This is the place right? I can't be mistaken. " He pulls out a sword and taps on the structure. "This is really gonna suck, having traveled all this way for nothing." He tells himself, examining it all to try and find an entrance. 'Should I shout and see if they can hear me?' He thinks to himself before giving a loud echoing shout. "Hey! ANYONE HOME!"

[/QUOTE]
Alina walks out the front double doors that open up once she approaches it. She had a backpack on with all of her stuff and she was lightly crying. The guild had just been disbanded.

Vance

"No, it wouldn't. Because honestly I don't have enough time for this crap. So I'd like them to know, so as soon as I-" Vance stopped talking as he felt himself weaken as the guild symbol was taken away from him. "Fucking shit. Not now, Isabel you bitch" Vance took a deep breath and looked over at Hermes. "So, I may be slightly fucked right now Hermes. So would you mind giving me a lift up or something so I can get this over with quicker?"

@Light

Maya

Maya ran into Isabel's open arms and hugged her tightly before stepping back and smiling brightly at her. "I'm going to make you the best thing ever mommy!" Maya smiled at her and summoned a couple of boxes of cookies for Isabel before running off, wanting to find an area away from everyone else. She looked down at Sir Snakenton with a determined look on her face. "We're going to cheer mommy up the most, we're going to make the best thing ever!"

Maya raised up the wand and tried to work out how it worked, she started waving it around wildly and managed to create a tree. Maya smiled as she slowly figured out how the wand worked. "This is so Cool!" Maya smiled happily as she began skipping around the area she had claimed, waving the wand she had been given.

Maya started by creating a large base of earth, which was actually brown coloured sherbet. she then had loads of strips of thin green liquorish grow out of the sherbet, to look like grass. Maya then had trees grow out of the ground, which were actually made out of chocolate. Maya then had giant rocks appear which were made out of rock candy. Maya then had melted white chocolate appear and run through the edible island she had created.

Maya smiled proudly as she skipped around the entire island she had created. She looked over to Isabel with eagerness, hoping she would like what she had made.
"Hey Mommy, I finished my thingy." Maya swung her arms out in front of her, showcasing the edible island she had made. "Do you like it mommy? It's made out of candy. So you can eat all of it!"

@Light @Embaga Elder

Aedus

Aedus frowned as Ent created a mini tornado in his hand. He grabbed onto Ent's arm and slowly lowered it, wanting to stop him from doing anything dangerous or hurting someone. "E-Ent, there's no need to get violent. I'm sure it was nothing" Aedus smiled at Ent, shaking off the strange feeling he got when the power the guild symbol gave him left.

@metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back