Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
@Archdemon[/URL]

Renshi

Renshi looked at Grimm and takes a seat in his office. Yeah I learned my lesson. Always listen to your father, or you'll end up all the way in a fish tank at "P Sherman 42 wallaby way sydney" he said rapidly with his eyes widen as if he's in a trance. With his eyes still widen he blinks twice, then shakes his head aggressively. He stops and his eyes turned back to normal. So who are you?? You seen somewhat familiar. @Light
The bug lady was furious at the human, not only did he make an insulting joke earlier he just repeated the same lie again! "You chitter more lies and nonsense! If you won't take me seriously then I'll find out for myself!" She walked past the human sitting in his weird chair as she left out the doorway and into the queen's throne room. There was no evidence of a fight and when she hit the room filled with pods similar to hers she found something she thought was horrifying, not only are the pods opened but the bones and remains of Xinnant people were scattered everywhere yet there is no sign of a fight even though the human said his army fought against Xinnant Warriors.... Maybe he fought something else? During the time she slept numerous large bugs could've infiltrated the hive and been using it as a shelter, it would explain the various large bugs lying dead everywhere like the giant spider right next to her. Either way she couldn't be more terrified and sad at the same time, how could her people die like this? Is her parents dead too? What happened while she was asleep?

@Embaga Elder

Light said:
"No. Have you payed attention at all? I'm explaining the bringing together of the people whom made Dragon's Roar. Not the guild itself. Where did you get superhero from? You know what?" Grimm temporarily silences Raz. "Just...just listen."
Grimm appears in the kitchen as well. "Hhheelloo."

Luna waits for him to put the ring on her finger. "Well you may be right. Maybe I should get someone better." Luna whistles and begins to wander off. "Oh I wonder....where can I find a suitable companion?"
Raz nods,as he zipped his mouth shut with a shadow zipper to reassure Grimm he won't talk anymore.

Archdemon said:
The bug lady was furious at the human, not only did he make an insulting joke earlier he just repeated the same lie again! "You chitter more lies and nonsense! If you won't take me seriously then I'll find out for myself!" She walked past the human sitting in his weird chair as she left out the doorway and into the queen's throne room. There was no evidence of a fight and when she hit the room filled with pods similar to hers she found something she thought was horrifying, not only are the pods opened but the bones and remains of Xinnant people were scattered everywhere yet there is no sign of a fight even though the human said his army fought against Xinnant Warriors.... Maybe he fought something else? During the time she slept numerous large bugs could've infiltrated the hive and been using it as a shelter, it would explain the various large bugs lying dead everywhere like the giant spider right next to her. Either way she couldn't be more terrified and sad at the same time, how could her people die like this? Is her parents dead too? What happened while she was asleep?
@Embaga Elder
Hakeem didn't know why the insect lady didn't believe him, but it's whatever. When the insect lady stormed off, he rolled after her I'm his chair, following her into room filled with pods. He looked at all the bones that's were there. He's already seen them, so his not that effect by them like the insect women is. He rolls over towards her. Sorry about your people. Just letting you know, these aren't the ones I fought. The ones I forgot are top side. I doubt that they're already fully decomposed. You can still see their bodies if you want.

Light said:
"I am your father! Believe me it's the truth." He pulls out pictures of him raising Renshi. Renshi could remember this as well. "Son....where have you been?"
He wiped the tear that fell from his left eye. He's missed his father, he's been with Raijin for a long amount of time. I've been with Raijin for the long amount of time. I was his companion. @Light

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Draco looked at Grimm not startled. He finishes his cereal and whispered, "If Angelica is the fulfilment of my wish I am going to have a hard time." He smiled.
"I just sent you to the nearest girl whom would have those qualities. It's up to you to get her to like you. I can't force people to fall in love. Thats wrong. So far you suck at this." Grimm shrugs.

GingerBread said:
Vance

Vance stood up and walked over to Luna, wrapping his arms around her from behind.
"Are you backing out so soon? You just agreed to be mine" Vance smiled as he moved his hand so he could slide the ring onto her finger. "That ring proves it. Though if you find someone better than me, you can have them instead. But I won't lose you without a fight. You've only got yourself to blame for this anyway, you're the one who made me care about you." Vance gently kissed the side of Luna's neck and lingered there for a couple of seconds before moving away. "And I'm almost one hundred percent sure you feel the same way about me"

@Light
"Well you can be as one hundred percent as you want. I'm finding myself a better man. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to plan my wedding for a different person other than you. You at least have that dagger to kiss at night." Luna smiles and exits the realm.

MTchaos1134 said:
Raz nods,as he zipped his mouth shut with a shadow zipper to reassure Grimm he won't talk anymore.
"To this day the numbered have become phantoms. Ashlyn not only became the ruler of the Deity realm, she became leader of the guild she created with the numbered. No one knows if they still live or if they're still in this realm. I believe that they're still alive though."

@Light[/URL]
"Really now? Have you lived a fulfilling life though? At least tell me that." Grimm gives him a concerned look.

"I just sent you to the nearest girl whom would have those qualities. It's up to you to get her to like you. I can't force people to fall in love. Thats wrong. So far you suck at this." Grimm shrugs.
Draco smiled as he chuckled. He stated, "Yes I noticed I can't help it. I haven't talked to a girl in years and this one is extremely confusing. Plus I think I annoy her." He grinned then shrugged and stated, "I need help or at least advice."

Light said:
"Well you can be as one hundred percent as you want. I'm finding myself a better man. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to plan my wedding for a different person other than you. You at least have that dagger to kiss at night." Luna smiles and exits the realm.

"To this day the numbered have become phantoms. Ashlyn not only became the ruler of the Deity realm, she became leader of the guild she created with the numbered. No one knows if they still live or if they're still in this realm. I believe that they're still alive though."

"Really now? Have you lived a fulfilling life though? At least tell me that." Grimm gives him a concerned look.
Raz nods to show he is listening,he would say somthing but Grimm does not want him too.

Renshi looks down at the floor, then back at Grimm. His face was very sadden and depressed. He shook his head no. I've spent a lot of my life forced to follow Raijin. I haven't done anything I want yet. The closes I got to freedom was when I was flying around, heading to this guild known as dragon roar. There I hope I can start over, and be my own person and not just a companion to a God. @Light

Crimson & Cole

When the two brothers were set free they tried summoning their weapons but again their powers were cut off. Looks like they were too late and that they didn't learn from last time (I forgot lol) They looked towards Inaro and saw him summon the purple orb, luckily he could still do that. They were relieved and ready to see what he was gone do with. Who was he gone control?? @Light

Lighthouse8477 said:
Draco smiled as he chuckled. He stated, "Yes I noticed I can't help it. I haven't talked to a girl in years and this one is extremely confusing. Plus I think I annoy her." He grinned then shrugged and stated, "I need help or at least advice."
"I don't know man....maybe you should handle this yourself. If I do this for you, you won't know how to do it yourself. You're the one whom wanted love anyways."

MTchaos1134 said:
Raz nods to show he is listening,he would say somthing but Grimm does not want him too.
Grimm notices this and sighs. "Speak."

@Light[/URL]
"Dragon's Roar? I say we go now." Grimm appears with him above Japan. "Let's go!"

@Light[/URL]
Christina makes Inaro cause Crimson and Cole to completely switch mental states. After she makes him do that she has him cast them into an illusion.

"I don't know man....maybe you should handle this yourself. If I do this for you, you won't know how to do it yourself. You're the one whom wanted love anyways."
Silently Draco nodded and stated, "Very well I will do it myself and fail miserably but I will keep trying." He smiled then stated, "THis is going to be fun." He looked at Grimm and stated, "You just had to chose a hard one." He was joking.

Light said:
Grimm notices this and sighs. "Speak."

"Dragon's Roar? I say we go now." Grimm appears with him above Japan. "Let's go!"

Christina makes Inaro cause Crimson and Cole to completely switch mental states. After she makes him do that she has him cast them into an illusion.
"Are you telling me this story beacuse we are going to search for them or somthin related to them?"

Crimson & Cole

Cole was now Crimson and Crimson was now Cole. If they weren't trapped in an illusion that effected them soon after, than the group would've realized something was strange, but the two just stood they're like statues. Not moving or blinking.

Renshi

Renshi smiled when his father encouraged him and decided to take him to Dragon Roar. He and his father grim appeared above Japan. "Lets go!" he said. Renshi nods and takes off flying towards Dragon Roar at high speed. @Light

"Hottie is just a nickname your mom calls me! I'm Arwyn- Arwyn Hartwood! That's what my mother named me!" Arwyn said in an exasperated tone, but quickly gripped her frustration by its metaphorical horns so as not to take it out on the kid (or ancient being... it was hard to tell with these people.)

She turned to Clyde "Help me out here?" she asked, though it seemed more like begging.

Arwyn could just picture Syrax laughing his scaled arse off right about now at her new name and felt a pang of guilt when she realized that he had no idea what had happened here or about the secret she had to keep.

@Light

----

Meanwhile...

The red wyvern had been pacing restlessly for a very long time ever since his companion had sunk into the sands. At first he had dug into the shifting earth, which proved to be fruitless, which then developed into rage shortly after. There were scorch marks on the sand where his fire had formed at least three bowl-shaped craters of glass where his dragonfire had crashed into the earth.

Wyverns rarely showed fear, it was an instinct made for prey and his species had been long famed for facing against foes far more powerful then they with little thought of their own safety...perhaps it was this pride that had ended his race from existence.

Though Syrax had little fear for himself, he was not immune to worrying on behalf of his friend. His tail flicked irritably as he watched the area where Arwyn had disappeared, his orange-gold eyes waiting.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Draco nodded and stated, "Very well I will do it myself and fail miserably but I will keep trying." He smiled then stated, "THis is going to be fun." He looked at Grimm and stated, "You just had to chose a hard one." He was joking.
"I didn't choose the hard one. That was you." Grimm points at him and backs away. "She's coming back soon. Prepare yourself."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Are you telling me this story beacuse we are going to search for them or somthin related to them?"
"Nope. Just telling you a story because I feel like it." Grimm shrugs and begins to walk down the street.

@Light[/URL]
"I'll race you!" Grimm begins to race him. He was behind him but he was slowly catching up.

Juju said:
"Hottie is just a nickname your mom calls me! I'm Arwyn- Arwyn Hartwood! That's what my mother named me!" Arwyn said in an exasperated tone, but quickly gripped her frustration by its metaphorical horns so as not to take it out on the kid (or ancient being... it was hard to tell with these people.)
She turned to Clyde "Help me out here?" she asked, though it seemed more like begging.

Arwyn could just picture Syrax laughing his scaled arse off right about now at her new name and felt a pang of guilt when she realized that he had no idea what had happened here or about the secret she had to keep.

@Light

----

Meanwhile...

The red wyvern had been pacing restlessly for a very long time ever since his companion had sunk into the sands. At first he had dug into the shifting earth, which proved to be fruitless, which then developed into rage shortly after. There were scorch marks on the sand where his fire had formed at least three bowl-shaped craters of glass where his dragonfire had crashed into the earth.

Wyverns rarely showed fear, it was an instinct made for prey and his species had been long famed for facing against foes far more powerful then they with little thought of their own safety...perhaps it was this pride that had ended his race from existence.

Though Syrax had little fear for himself, he was not immune to worrying on behalf of his friend. His tail flicked irritably as he watched the area where Arwyn had disappeared, his orange-gold eyes waiting.
Clyde puts his hands up in defense. "Your name is Hottie Hartwood then."

Abyssum hooks her arm with Hottie's. "Looks like your name has been established now! It's time for a party!" Abyssum drags her off out of the throne room. She makes a left and then a right into a room. "Now. What would you like to wear?"

Suddenly Syrax was pulled down into the sand and into the throne room.

"I didn't choose the hard one. That was you." Grimm points at him and backs away. "She's coming back soon. Prepare yourself."
Chuckling Draco stated, "Thanks for the pep talk." He shook his head. He was going to remain single at this speed.

Vance

"Just brushing me off like I don't matter? That's cold Luna. But damn is it sexy" Vance shook his head and sat back down on the bench. "I've got nothing to do now though, I don't think I can teleport into the temple. I'll just stay here for a while, doing nothing." Vance just looked around his darkness realm as if it would give him an idea of something to do, even though it was empty save for the bed where he and Luna screwed. "I could do that again, but she's off planning a wedding." Vance paused and then decided to talk to Luna. "Luna. Come give me something to do"

@Light

Lighthouse8477 said:
Chuckling Draco stated, "Thanks for the pep talk." He shook his head. He was going to remain single at this speed.
Angelica walks out of her room, passing Draco by.

GingerBread said:
Vance
"Just brushing me off like I don't matter? That's cold Luna. But damn is it sexy" Vance shook his head and sat back down on the bench. "I've got nothing to do now though, I don't think I can teleport into the temple. I'll just stay here for a while, doing nothing." Vance just looked around his darkness realm as if it would give him an idea of something to do, even though it was empty save for the bed where he and Luna screwed. "I could do that again, but she's off planning a wedding." Vance paused and then decided to talk to Luna. "Luna. Come give me something to do"

@Light
Luna appears and puts a binder she recently put together in his hands. "Read that. It has information on the types of flowers I want." Luna waves and disappears once more.

Morgan turns to Maya. "Don't worry. They're fine. How about we play snakes and ladders? As long as we keep playing they'll be fine."

Light said:
"Nope. Just telling you a story because I feel like it." Grimm shrugs and begins to walk down the street.

"I'll race you!" Grimm begins to race him. He was behind him but he was slowly catching up.

Clyde puts his hands up in defense. "Your name is Hottie Hartwood then."

Abyssum hooks her arm with Hottie's. "Looks like your name has been established now! It's time for a party!" Abyssum drags her off out of the throne room. She makes a left and then a right into a room. "Now. What would you like to wear?"

Suddenly Syrax was pulled down into the sand and into the throne room.
"Oh."Raz get up and follows Grimm.

Angelica walks out of her room, passing Draco by.
Draco looks at Angelica and asks, "Where should I put the Dish Angelica? And also can I ask what made you decide to come here? I don't want to know much just the basics I don't know much about anywhere in the world besides here so I am debating on setting up shop here." He stopped then stated, "I never was the adventure kind of Guy. Anyways." He stopped feeling a tremor in the ground. He asked, "Did you feel that?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Vance

"Well then, I get a boring easy task don't I?" Vance asked mockingly even though Luna had already left. "So let's see what we have here" Vance opened the folder and looked at the type of Flower Luna wanted. "Suicide tree? They have a deadly toxin inside of them? Well this doesn't sound like something you'd have at a wedding unless you were trying to kill someone there" Vance stood up and placed the folder where he was just sitting. Though if Luna wants them, I'll go find some. See if I can find some without the toxin, or see if I can find someone to remove it from them. If not I'll just put a warning label on them. as long as no one tries to eat them or shove them up their nose"

Vance shook his head and teleported to a place in southern Asia, where the folder Luna gave him said they are know to grow. "Should I get like a gas mask or something? Nah, it can't be that dangerous if Luna wants them for a wedding.. Though then again. Nah, she wouldn't ask me to do something that would kill me. She seems too serious about this marriage thing"

@Light

Maya

Maya sniffled and looked up at Morgan, wiping her tears away with her arm. "R-Really? If I play snakes and ladders with you my best friend will be fine? Are you sure?" Maya looked around for a board and didn't see one. "Where's the board? We can't play without a board can we? Does this mean my Best Friend is going to get hurt?!"

@Light

Lighthouse8477 said:
Draco looks at Angelica and asks, "Where should I put the Dish Angelica? And also can I ask what made you decide to come here? I don't want to know much just the basics I don't know much about anywhere in the world besides here so I am debating on setting up shop here." He stopped then stated, "I never was the adventure kind of Guy. Anyways." He stopped feeling a tremor in the ground. He asked, "Did you feel that?"
Angelica was about to answer but she too felt the tremor. "Yes..." Angelica was preparing to investigate.

GingerBread said:
Maya
Maya sniffled and looked up at Morgan, wiping her tears away with her arm. "R-Really? If I play snakes and ladders with you my best friend will be fine? Are you sure?" Maya looked around for a board and didn't see one. "Where's the board? We can't play without a board can we? Does this mean my Best Friend is going to get hurt?!"

@Light
Morgan looks at the ground and there it was...a board. "There you go. I'may completely sure. Now let's start."

Vance

Vance quickly found that the suicide tree grew mostly in swampy and marshy areas.
"Stupid fucking flowers, why didn't I just look for a shop that sells them? Actually if I did, I'd wager a lot of people know who I am and what I used to do. It wouldn't go down well." Vance waded through the marshy terrain, looking around for the flower. "At least with the toxin, I can probably get some more use out of these after the wedding" Vance found some of the suicide tree, he picked them then grabbed a vase from the darkness realm and placing the flowers into it. He then continued searching for more of the flowers, not really sure how many Luna wanted.

Maya

Maya looked up at Morgan again and nodded. "Okay. Are you starting or am I?" Maya decided to use a purple coloured peice as that was her favourite colour. "You can start if you want"

@Light

GingerBread said:
Maya
Maya looked up at Morgan again and nodded. "Okay. Are you starting or am I?" Maya decided to use a purple coloured peice as that was her favourite colour. "You can start if you want"

@Light
( @CelticSol @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder

@Daimao Celtic & Dai use this as a way to get back in. )

"You can start Maya." Morgan grins and watches Christina out of the corner of her eye.

Christina has Colin cut his palm and make his arm elestic. The blood on his hand becomes acidic and it stretches towards Alpha.

Fola on the other hand moves towards Jackie at lightning speed, his body actually turning into electricity as his death scythe fades away. He flows inside of and outside of Jackie, coming out the other side but having hit her with high but not deadly voltage while doing so. He made sure to make her body move in reverse as well. When she wants to move her left arm left, her right arm would move right. When she wants to squat, she'd jump. When she moves backward she'll move forward instead.

Christina lastly has Inaro use the purple orb to forcefully send Lockette back down memory lane to the age of 16. Once she went through her memories at 16 she'd be freed.

Vance

Vance returned to his darkness realm and sat down, around him were 15 vase's filled with the Suicide tree flower that Luna wanted. He tried his guild symbol but found he couldn't teleport to Inaro or any of that others right now.
"They must still be in the temple, how long does something like this take? Here I was thinking after all the shit they talk about them being strong, they'd be able to at least prove it and back up what they say" Vance shook his head and leaned back on his armchair, deciding to relax until he could either teleport to the guild, or Luna gave him something else to do.

Maya

Maya was too focused on the snakes and ladders game, believing it was the only way to save her friend. As such she didn't notice anything that christina was doing. Maya picked up and dice, rolled it and got four, she then picked up her piece and moved it four spaces making sure to hit each space while counting upwards to four. She then looked up at Morgan and gave her a small smile, having relaxed slightly thinking her best Friend would be okay now.
"Your turn!"

@Light

Angelica was about to answer but she too felt the tremor. "Yes..." Angelica was preparing to investigate.
Silently Draco looked at the ground and placed his ear to it. The floor was quaking ever so softly. Then it changed into a full pout rumble the house began to shake items fell of shelves shattering into million pieces as dust fell from the rafters. Earthquake! Thought Draco. He shot forward like an arrow changing into a dragon as his wings wrapped around Angelica as Draco felt the house collapsing. A large support beam fell on Draco who grunted slightly but made sure that Angelica was safe underneath his wings as the entire house continued to shake and fall apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back